Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

Discussion on [VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 11/15/2014, 20:45   #1171

elite*gold: 0
Hello I have volibot and bol studio with iARAM script , everything works perfectly but when I start a game the champions do not move and do not use any attack
Old 11/15/2014, 23:01   #1172

I get the same error at random times for random accounts. They are not certain accounts and it just happens sometimes. It says error, riot servers are currently unavailable. But then it proceeds to run other accounts just fine! I have no idea what the problem is. Haha, help would be much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaropike View Post
Hello I have volibot and bol studio with iARAM script , everything works perfectly but when I start a game the champions do not move and do not use any attack
Ahhh, I think I know your issue. Do you have the iARAM script in the BoL studio program? If not that is what your problem is.
How to install iARAM script:
BoL download folder>Scripts. Copy and paste the iARAM,lua in this "scripts" folder.>Run BoL>Custom Scripts Tab. There is your script! Check the box and you are done. Run VoliBot and enjoy!

iARAM script download:
Old 11/16/2014, 10:28   #1173

Well it finally work, thanks a lot for this program but i've a question. If we use for exemple a Soraka bot script does it work?
Old 11/16/2014, 10:34   #1174

elite*gold: 10
Little Progress of VoliBot 2:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2014, 12:52   #1175

is iAram still working? (the script)
Old 11/16/2014, 13:18   #1176

Where do I find IARAM ? plis
Old 11/16/2014, 13:29   #1177

Could u add an script to alt f4 lol when firewall error occur? all the time ive been banned because of the leave buster system =/
Old 11/16/2014, 13:56   #1178

Quote:
Originally Posted by soubembob View Post
Where do I find IARAM ? plis
Old 11/16/2014, 15:28   #1179

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormz1337 View Post
this bot is good,rly good I will probably donate for it so i can use soraka only. Cuz currently im using only generic follow and walk script so its just walking around,doing nothing,buying nothing and just dying which is a risk for reports.

Also one question: is there a way to stop bot after he finnish next game? Like a command that will automatically stop him from joining next game after he finnishes current?

Thanks in advance
Simply close volibot and it won't join the next game. Closing volibot doesn't mean also LoL launcher will close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory_gr View Post
i have a profile lvl 28 can i go it 30 with this bot to download it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Charon View Post
Can I use this bot to farm IP for accounts lvl +10?
This's not a bot, you need scripts for champions to make them function as artificial intelligences. It's a program that puts you automtically in the queue for the gametype you choose. And yes you can set MaxLevel to 30 in the config file so volibot joins games until you reach that level. If you are already lvl 30 and still want to farm IP just set MaxLevel to 31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soubembob View Post
what i need to not stay in the base , or afk in all the time, my account is baned for 1 day =/
What you need is Bot of Legends and a script called GenericFollowAndWalk. With that script your champions shall start to follow another champion in your team after 1 minute. But they will not attack or use skill, you have to find scripts to make them so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 404SkillNotFound View Post
Well it finally work, thanks a lot for this program but i've a question. If we use for exemple a Soraka bot script does it work?
I use The Raka Return script for Soraka and it works flawlessly. I have buyed volibot though, in order to always choose her as champ.
Old 11/16/2014, 16:09   #1180

Fastest way of leveling? Aram or medium bots or other queue types
Old 11/16/2014, 17:50   #1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackMarmoset View Post
Ahhh, I think I know your issue. Do you have the iARAM script in the BoL studio program? If not that is what your problem is.
How to install iARAM script:
BoL download folder>Scripts. Copy and paste the iARAM,lua in this "scripts" folder.>Run BoL>Custom Scripts Tab. There is your script! Check the box and you are done. Run VoliBot and enjoy!

iARAM script download:
I already had de facto and the client is very small, but champions do nothing
Old 11/16/2014, 18:05   #1182

I get this issue a LOT!

The bot runs fine for a couple of hours then just stops, getting this error message. This was the first time it happen'd to both bots, usually it's only one.. any1 having the same issue?
Old 11/16/2014, 18:16   #1183

The Bol isnt let me to sign in into my username.
and also i cant get into a new account.
is there a problem with it ?
Old 11/16/2014, 18:32   #1184

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvon19 View Post
The Bol isnt let me to sign in into my username.
and also i cant get into a new account.
is there a problem with it ?
Because Bol's server is actually offline. You have to wait until they turn it on again.
Old 11/16/2014, 19:01   #1185

Its now LeagueSharp Right? I don't understand how to add script on it..