Hello I have volibot and bol studio with iARAM script , everything works perfectly but when I start a game the champions do not move and do not use any attack
I get the same error at random times for random accounts. They are not certain accounts and it just happens sometimes. It says error, riot servers are currently unavailable. But then it proceeds to run other accounts just fine! I have no idea what the problem is. Haha, help would be much appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaropike
Hello I have volibot and bol studio with iARAM script , everything works perfectly but when I start a game the champions do not move and do not use any attack
Ahhh, I think I know your issue. Do you have the iARAM script in the BoL studio program? If not that is what your problem is.
How to install iARAM script:
BoL download folder>Scripts. Copy and paste the iARAM,lua in this "scripts" folder.>Run BoL>Custom Scripts Tab. There is your script! Check the box and you are done. Run VoliBot and enjoy!
this bot is good,rly good I will probably donate for it so i can use soraka only. Cuz currently im using only generic follow and walk script so its just walking around,doing nothing,buying nothing and just dying which is a risk for reports.
Also one question: is there a way to stop bot after he finnish next game? Like a command that will automatically stop him from joining next game after he finnishes current?
Thanks in advance
Simply close volibot and it won't join the next game. Closing volibot doesn't mean also LoL launcher will close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory_gr
i have a profile lvl 28 can i go it 30 with this bot to download it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Charon
Can I use this bot to farm IP for accounts lvl +10?
This's not a bot, you need scripts for champions to make them function as artificial intelligences. It's a program that puts you automtically in the queue for the gametype you choose. And yes you can set MaxLevel to 30 in the config file so volibot joins games until you reach that level. If you are already lvl 30 and still want to farm IP just set MaxLevel to 31.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soubembob
what i need to not stay in the base , or afk in all the time, my account is baned for 1 day =/
What you need is Bot of Legends and a script called GenericFollowAndWalk. With that script your champions shall start to follow another champion in your team after 1 minute. But they will not attack or use skill, you have to find scripts to make them so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404SkillNotFound
Well it finally work, thanks a lot for this program but i've a question. If we use for exemple a Soraka bot script does it work?
I use The Raka Return script for Soraka and it works flawlessly. I have buyed volibot though, in order to always choose her as champ.
Ahhh, I think I know your issue. Do you have the iARAM script in the BoL studio program? If not that is what your problem is.
How to install iARAM script:
BoL download folder>Scripts. Copy and paste the iARAM,lua in this "scripts" folder.>Run BoL>Custom Scripts Tab. There is your script! Check the box and you are done. Run VoliBot and enjoy!
iARAM script download:
I already had de facto and the client is very small, but champions do nothing
The bot runs fine for a couple of hours then just stops, getting this error message. This was the first time it happen'd to both bots, usually it's only one.. any1 having the same issue?
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.