Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

Discussion on [VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Reply
 
Old   #1156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
i have a profile lvl 28 can i go it 30 with this bot to download it?
gregory_gr is offline  
Old   #1157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
Hi guys, I have some doubts...

1st: This bot works fine for do multiple referrals (lvl10)?
2nd: This bot works fine for level accounts (lvl30)?
3rd: I try the bot, all work fine but my champ dont move... dont do nothing. I try to download BoL but my Win8 dont recognised this program :S.
Tr0ll1nTh3D33p is offline  
Old   #1158
 
Maufeat's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,149
Received Thanks: 665
Working on VoliBot 2.0
Maufeat is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #1159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
i finally install and run volibot all good but when i change replaceconfig at config.ini file from false to optimal says me string not recornizes etc and stacks at account login of volibot. i use bol.. i put it now again false and workds
gregory_gr is offline  
Old   #1160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
is this working on League Of Legends PH???
jetxsz017 is offline  
Old   #1161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
What is the best script to use to control the champion automatically? I found the project on the Github () but I'm not quite sure how to use it. Does it work together with BoL like the iAram script?
Ddiamondd is offline  
Old   #1162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
guys i can do referal bots but not open accs lvl1 why?
gregory_gr is offline  
Old   #1163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Hi, i had problem with that script.. When i try to downoload it from that WS () it say: ERROR 503 I cant downoload script and BOL. Next problem.. I havent ritolibs.dll Help me pls
lun4r1x551 is offline  
Old   #1164
 
soubembob's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
what i need to not stay in the base , or afk in all the time, my account is baned for 1 day =/
soubembob is offline  
Old   #1165
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
i only want get level in aram. Any script and how work it ?

O just leave the url.
leg1t is offline  
Old   #1166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
How can I play with full screen on lol? I did ReplaceConfig=true
arefzoltan is offline  
Old   #1167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
thanks
wjdwhddn9852 is offline  
Old   #1168
 
NeoSkeith's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by arefzoltan View Post
How can I play with full screen on lol? I did ReplaceConfig=true
ALT+ENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by lun4r1x551 View Post
Hi, i had problem with that script.. When i try to downoload it from that WS () it say: ERROR 503 I cant downoload script and BOL. Next problem.. I havent ritolibs.dll Help me pls
Read this post for BoL troubleshooting:


And concerning the script, you could try and save this pastebin as a .lua file instead of downloading the file.
iAram.lua:
NeoSkeith is offline  
Old   #1169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I've this problem: "RitoBot Has stopped working"

I'll add a screen later but can someone tell me how to fix it?
404SkillNotFound is offline  
Old   #1170
 
Dr. Charon's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 80
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 14
Can I use this bot to farm IP for accounts lvl +10?
Dr. Charon is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
request: Auto Queue bot
07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot
10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies
Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW
02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies
I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's
09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Now. -------------------Never Go AFK------------------- (works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk) Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this. First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1. Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.