The bot runs fine for a couple of hours then just stops, getting this error message. This was the first time it happen'd to both bots, usually it's only one.. any1 having the same issue?
I too get this issue, I would love to find a fix for it.
Hey I just need some info. It worked great before my horrible internet connection screwed it. Are you planning a way to check if the game has disconnected due to internet loss in VoliBot 2? Because my internet stops for like 2 min once every 2-3 hours. And that screws with the VoliBot. It just stops. Please tell me if you have any ideas how to fix this or if you know anything that can help.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.