Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

Old   #1411

elite*gold: 0
Rtakas
Your solution has some problems it easy to get Leaverbuster ban when alot of bots in one game it can takes a lot time and then your programm do leave before end. And when one team do fast push 10 min game your solution lose a lot of time.

Check my solution it still can correct work only with 1 account bot but later I have idea how make it possible with multi bot. It called .

Old   #1412

BoL isnt free? Do I need to buy it

Old   #1413

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolitas04 View Post
BoL isnt free? Do I need to buy it
It's free
Old   #1414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qnoops View Post
@Maufeat, can u help me? I saw on your video. Your game screens is so small.
Like this > http://i.imgur.com/u2aDflw.png
But my games, is maximum minimalized like this. how can i minimalize like you. http://i.imgur.com/FOtC188.jpg

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [N]ooB«™ View Post
.bat isnt working for me :/
taskkill /f /im LoLClient.exe
taskkill /f /im "League of Legends.exe"
taskkill /f /im LoLLauncher.exe
:loop
start C:\Users\PC\Desktop\VB\VoliBot.exe
ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 420000 > nul
taskkill /im VoliBot.exe
goto loop

keeps starting VOlibot over and over and over then i have to restart because nothing works anymore..
I used this

:loop
start C:\Users\PC\Desktop\VB\VoliBot.exe
ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 420000 > nul
taskkill /im VoliBot.exe
ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w xxxxxx > nul
goto loop

replace xxxxxx with the time you want for the bat file to wait before it closes all league games. not working 100% i've been getting the low priority queue, because of some dodges.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1415

Dude can you help me ? my id skype ciprian_96 please add me .
Old   #1416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilian View Post
Rtakas
Your solution has some problems it easy to get Leaverbuster ban when alot of bots in one game it can takes a lot time and then your programm do leave before end. And when one team do fast push 10 min game your solution lose a lot of time.

Check my solution it still can correct work only with 1 account bot but later I have idea how make it possible with multi bot. It called .
I agree. Is it possible to add comments on each part of your program. I'm bad at java, I just want to know what your program does. Just wondering if your program closes only one or all volibot scripts. I'm used to open one account in every volibot, so can I run like 5 your programs at once?
P.S Finaly someone edited Volibot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponn69 View Post
my client its ever in small screen why? and whit the problema in champs and minions ._. voli can respond my problema plz? how i fix it
In League of Legends folder delete config folder.
Default path :C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config
Old   #1417

Quote:
Rtakas

don't set small time then, yep, you will lose some time.. but that doesnt really matter, its better than nothing ^^ and volibot is better to use 1-30 for arams, since you dont know when ref 2.0 is going to be shut down, your refs might be a huge waste too when you dont finish them in time.
Old   #1418

The problem is, how to get out of the low priority queue once you're in it? How many games does it take for you to get out of it?

Quote:
Rtakas

Hey since you were able to edit his Volibot, are you able to edit it to make it able to play 3v3 coop? Also I don't know when you edited it, did you edit it to unlock the donators version as well? Because I have the donators version.
Old   #1419

what install ? download ?
Old   #1420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtakas View Post
I agree. Is it possible to add comments on each part of your program. I'm bad at java, I just want to know what your program does. Just wondering if your program closes only one or all volibot scripts. I'm used to open one account in every volibot, so can I run like 5 your programs at once?
P.S Finaly someone edited Volibot.
Now it close all voilibots.
But I like your idea, what I think I see 3 ways to fix volibot for use multibots:
1. Fix Volibot to it does not hang out after the first game. It is best solution but author wrote that "You have to "Agree" a Popup in the official client." I think it is problem but I don't now why all works fine after volibot restart. I totally don't know LoL API never work with it. And C# after Java for me it like playing Dota 1 after LoL, so uncomfortably. So If author can't get round this system I think I can't fix it too.

Other solutions using my Java tool it's like duct tape it stupid but it can work.
2. I can add multi volibot controling to my tool you'll need to state the number of Volibots and paths to all volibot.exe and each volibot works only with 1 acc it shoud work fine.

3. Or I can little change Volibot code to it don't start a new queue after a cycle of all the accounts is not complete his games then restart Voli and start new cycle. It more slowly farm than solution #2 but it use just one Volibot.exe

What do you think is the best way ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakdance0791 View Post
The problem is, how to get out of the low priority queue once you're in it? How many games does it take for you to get out of it?

Hey since you were able to edit his Volibot, are you able to edit it to make it able to play 3v3 coop? Also I don't know when you edited it, did you edit it to unlock the donators version as well? Because I have the donators version.
You have to play 5 game without afk to get out of the low priority.
And I'll try add 3v3 coop after done good fix to multi bot. All donators code I don't change.
Old   #1421

I'm having a prob that when I start the Volibot.exe
it says:
Code:
Loading config.ini
Loading accounts.exe
[myusername...] Connecting
And then BOOM it says something with unhandled exception and then a message popups: "Ritobot stopped working"..
Old   #1422

I'm still getting the error, "Error recieved: Riot servers are currently unavailable. Disconnected". Have you guys found a fix for this yet? If so I would love to know about it.
Old   #1423

Just wondering, does anybody know any client which would allow to open multiple accounts at once?
Old   #1424

I have: System.NullReferenceExecption
and System.Runtime.compiler Service
.... (error messages) anyone knows how to fix that?

Before that it says me if you have a VM-ware shared folder make sure its not set to read-only
Old   #1425

is this safe? virustotal says Ikarus Trojan.Crypt 20141127
K7AntiVirus Trojan ( 00361abb1 ) 20141127
K7GW Trojan ( 00361abb1 ) 20141126
McAfee Artemis!BD1EDB617455 20141127
TrendMicro-HouseCall Suspicious_GEN.F47V1122 20141127