Okey can you upload this BOL to me ? and with any tut how i use the bot with this BOL ? i will be glade for that ^^
u can download the BOL from the and then u will need a script
When u download BOL u need to put the script in Script folder and then run BOL as admin, wait for updates to finish. After updates are done run bol go to Custom scripts tab and check iARAM script and then minimize BOL , start volibot and thats it. if u have any other questions PM me or something.
I also want to give the developer a great big thanks! This is the most simple refer bot out there! Most of the others require VM machine and I am not too great with that stuff and this doesn't require that. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this project!
yeah this one is really simple, i mean really simple, all the other ones need VMware which i could run but its just a hassle setting it up. At least with this one you only need to know your log in credentials
@Maufeat, can u help me? I saw on your video. Your game screens is so small.
Like this > But my games, is maximum minimalized like this. how can i minimalize like you.
Will Upload the NA FIX tomorrow! They changed the NA servers
Add me in Skype after your donation! Or contact me through the PayPal Email.
Hey, I emailed your paypal account. Waiting for good news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qnoops
@Maufeat, can u help me? I saw on your video. Your game screens is so small.
Like this >
But my games, is maximum minimalized like this. how can i minimalize like you.
Thanks.
In config file you have to changed:
ReplaceConfig=false to ReplaceConfig=true
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.