Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

Discussion on [VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 11/25/2014, 13:08   #1381

elite*gold: 19
Calm down ppl it will work in a future i bet.
Old 11/25/2014, 13:21   #1382

elite*gold: 500
working or not?
Old 11/25/2014, 14:28   #1383

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven 7 View Post
Read the first page of this topic please, the creator of bot said that:

NOTE: VoliBot and other Auto Play Bots are currently affected by the new Leaver Buster System of Riot Games. Which means you can't queue up because 2 reasons:
1. You have to "Agree" a Popup in the official client.
2. You get a "low priority queue" and are disabled for 5 minutes to join a queue.
3.When you finish the party the bot accept but dont go to new session and account go to afk
ye he says that, but its nonsense.. or I just dont get it..) I just made autoqueue pixel bot requiring the vmware and it works just fine with bol ! the problem with volibot is that he afks 2nd game.. its problem in volibot source code, not in some leave buster system..
Old 11/25/2014, 15:34   #1384

I think the problem is that there is a new menu that show up after a game where you leaved that ask you to agree to not leave anymore or you will be punished, the bot don't handle this notification and is frozed on it so it don't start a second game because of it.
Old 11/25/2014, 16:36   #1385

Quote:
Originally Posted by aethernal View Post
I think the problem is that there is a new menu that show up after a game where you leaved that ask you to agree to not leave anymore or you will be punished, the bot don't handle this notification and is frozed on it so it don't start a second game because of it.
it wont ******* apear when you dont afk lol, bot is ******* broken and makes you AFK! thats the problem..
Old 11/25/2014, 18:20   #1386

Well I have created a program which starts the bot for 2 minutes and then closes it. After 45 minutes it repeats the cycle. Quite simple solution?
Old 11/25/2014, 18:46   #1387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtakas View Post
Well I have created a program which starts the bot for 2 minutes and then closes it. After 45 minutes it repeats the cycle. Quite simple solution?
yep, thats cool solution

but I would do it like for 10 minutes instead of 2 - because queues can be dodged by some ppl and 2 minutes arent enough..
Old 11/26/2014, 09:11   #1388

Got multiple requests to share the program. It still need to be tested. Here it is:

Leave a thanks if it helped
Disclaimer: use this program if you need to play like 5 games with 5 acc. To make this more efficient Maufeat has to edit his script so it would exit when the one match is complete. When the match is complete and League of Legends is closed, Volibot exits and the other program opens it again. Simple as that.
Old 11/26/2014, 10:28   #1389

Quote:
Got multiple requests to share the program. It still need to be tested. Here it is:

Disclaimer: use this program if you need to play like 5 games with 5 acc. To make this more efficient Maufeat has to edit his script so it would exit when the one match is complete. When the match is complete and League of Legends is closed, Volibot exits and the other program opens it again. Simple as that.

cool, gonna try it.. was too lazy to create my own

EDIT:
It doesn't work for me, still cycle 1 after x minutes and my first game already finished, volibot started 2nd and afks ^^ It didn't close volibot ^^
Old 11/26/2014, 12:25   #1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow48 View Post
cool, gonna try it.. was too lazy to create my own

EDIT:
It doesn't work for me, still cycle 1 after x minutes and my first game already finished, volibot started 2nd and afks ^^ It didn't close volibot ^^
wait for the new released of volibot for patch 4.20, if you dont like bans for the new leave buster dont used bad bots for lvl accounts
Old 11/26/2014, 12:31   #1391

Quote:

I donīt understand very well how itīs found, we have to put the .exe on the volibot folder or what?
Old 11/26/2014, 12:32   #1392

**** Maufeat come back! Help us : D
Old 11/26/2014, 12:44   #1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarogangbang View Post
I donīt understand very well how itīs found, we have to put the .exe on the volibot folder or what?
My exe can be anywhere. Be sure you have changed the path in the txt file. Change that path to the folder where is volibot. That volibot must be named VoliBot.exe.
Also I created a fast guide:
Old 11/26/2014, 17:13   #1394

Open notepad, paste this:
taskkill /f /im LoLClient.exe
taskkill /f /im "League of Legends.exe"
taskkill /f /im LoLLauncher.exe
:loop
start C:\xxxxxx\volibot\VoliBot.exe
ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 400000 > nul
taskkill /im VoliBot.exe
goto loop

1. Change volibot destination path - replace xxxx
2. Save as filename.bat
launch filename.bat

This is not fix, crack, patch or anything else, just simple file which closes all LoL clients, starts volibot, waits about 6mins, closes all LoL clients and again again and again... working about 3h till now on my computer
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2014, 17:25   #1395

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekezu1 View Post
Open notepad, paste this:
:loop
start C:\xxxxxx\volibot\VoliBot.exe
ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 400000 > nul
taskkill /im VoliBot.exe
goto loop

1. Change volibot destination path - replace xxxx
2. Save as filename.bat
launch filename.bat

This is not fix, crack, patch or anything else, just simple file which closes all LoL clients, starts volibot, waits about 6mins, closes all LoL clients and again again and again... working about 3h till now on my computer
i'm trying.

edit: this is work thx but 6m is so short how can i do long it? can i change "40000" to "80000" ?