Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

Reply
 
Old   #1366
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eneelyam View Post
Hi,

have a probleme !
When i start volibot 1.9.0, account connect, queue start and ...

OutOfMemoryException !

and i must close volibot.

someone can help me ?
thanx
This problem is for you pc, no has got the minium of RAM, what is the fix? Run less accounts for solved this problem



seven 7 is offline  
Old   #1367
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
is volibot work in NA sever now?


doog02 is offline  
Old   #1368
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 8
VoliBot is not working on any server!

Maufeat edited own post. check it out.
Qnoops is offline  
Old   #1369
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qnoops View Post
VoliBot is not working on any server!

Maufeat edited own post. check it out.

volibot is a ****, i dont understand this ****, released volibot for version 4.20 with many errors, for that no released nothing and tested


seven 7 is offline  
Old   #1370

 
elite*gold: 138
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,118
Received Thanks: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven 7 View Post
volibot is a ****, i dont understand this ****, released volibot for version 4.20 with many errors, for that no released nothing and tested
Oh yes and you can code a working? go ahead we all wait for it faggit. You can't even code Hello World so don't complain about a free program.
Maufeat is offline  
Old   #1371
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven 7 View Post
This problem is for you pc, no has got the minium of RAM, what is the fix? Run less accounts for solved this problem
i run only 1 account,
but before this update i can run 20 account if i want
Eneelyam is offline  
Old   #1372
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maufeat View Post
Oh yes and you can code a working? go ahead we all wait for it faggit. You can't even code Hello World so don't complain about a free program.
Man i only said that if you released volibot with this errors, wait for testing and before released for the public, i am sorry , if you need a tester said to me and help you for upgrade a good version to volibot.
seven 7 is offline  
Old   #1373
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 30
Volibot was great, and i bet he/she will make a new one for this patch or any other higher patch, just he/she needs some time. Give it to him/her, and stop spamming about it. If u dont like it leave this topic.
bazemad is offline  
Old   #1374
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I have a problem. Before when the match had finished, Voli's app starts again with the match, but now no. Now happens that into console appear a message that said:

<Post Champ Selection>
<Post Champ Selection>

And nothing happens, then I close and open the app again, and the match starts

PS: On Volis 4.19 I hadn't this problem
trek85002010 is offline  
Old   #1375
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek85002010 View Post
I have a problem. Before when the match had finished, Voli's app starts again with the match, but now no. Now happens that into console appear a message that said:

<Post Champ Selection>
<Post Champ Selection>

And nothing happens, then I close and open the app again, and the match starts

PS: On Volis 4.19 I hadn't this problem
Volibot has got this problem for the new leavebuster of Riot, dont play with volibot in this version and wait for a new release with all errors fixed
seven 7 is offline  
Old   #1376
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven 7 View Post
Volibot has got this problem for the new leavebuster of Riot, dont play with volibot in this version and wait for a new release with all errors fixed
OK thanks u
trek85002010 is offline  
Old   #1377
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
it has nothing to do with leaverbuster.. so far as I know..
Volibot made us leave 2nd game - its in champ select but it doesnt start the game, and then you afk..
Read rito's news.. they even said that you will have to fill a textbox with "I agree" after you leave 1 game.. and then you'll get punished more if you keep afk in future games.

its only a mistake in code, in my opinion.. I am now just manualy starting my games through client for whole day and bol is lvling my acc to 30.. So tell me.. why would the leaver buster system be a problem ? I don't get it.
shadow48 is offline  
Old   #1378
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow48 View Post
it has nothing to do with leaverbuster.. so far as I know..
Volibot made us leave 2nd game - its in champ select but it doesnt start the game, and then you afk..
Read rito's news.. they even said that you will have to fill a textbox with "I agree" after you leave 1 game.. and then you'll get punished more if you keep afk in future games.

its only a mistake in code, in my opinion.. I am now just manualy starting my games through client for whole day and bol is lvling my acc to 30.. So tell me.. why would the leaver buster system be a problem ? I don't get it.
Is a problem because when you finish the game volibot any started new sessions, when ban for afk leave buster has got two new points:
1. You have to "Agree" a Popup in the official client.
2. You get a "low priority queue" and are disabled for 5 minutes to join a queue.

This points affected volibot, all people are waiting for a new version of volibot for patch 4.20, for that is advisable no use the bot if dont like ban in your accounts for new leaver buster
seven 7 is offline  
Old   #1379
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven 7 View Post
Is a problem because when you finish the game volibot any started new sessions, when ban for afk leave buster has got two new points:
1. You have to "Agree" a Popup in the official client.
2. You get a "low priority queue" and are disabled for 5 minutes to join a queue.

This points affected volibot, all people are waiting for a new version of volibot for patch 4.20, for that is advisable no use the bot if dont like ban in your accounts for new leaver buster
i still don't understand , the LeaveBuster system is made for players who actually leave or afk, so they said the I Agree window will only pop up if you leave a game ... if the bot doesnt leave the game , there will be no problems at all... i dont get why people think that Leave buster have something to do with this problem, i think that is the actual bot that have problems with the second game auto leave...
teemoepotka4ao is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1380
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by teemoepotka4ao View Post
i still don't understand , the LeaveBuster system is made for players who actually leave or afk, so they said the I Agree window will only pop up if you leave a game ... if the bot doesnt leave the game , there will be no problems at all... i dont get why people think that Leave buster have something to do with this problem, i think that is the actual bot that have problems with the second game auto leave...
Read the first page of this topic please, the creator of bot said that:

NOTE: VoliBot and other Auto Play Bots are currently affected by the new Leaver Buster System of Riot Games. Which means you can't queue up because 2 reasons:
1. You have to "Agree" a Popup in the official client.
2. You get a "low priority queue" and are disabled for 5 minutes to join a queue.
3.When you finish the party the bot accept but dont go to new session and account go to afk


seven 7 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
request: Auto Queue bot
i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
3 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Auto join BG queue bot
Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
3 Replies - WoW Bots
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW
I&#39;m just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :&#092; I&#39;ve been searching here but I...
2 Replies - WoW Bots
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's
Now. -------------------Never Go AFK------------------- (works great in AV and also if you just don&#39;t wanna go afk) Here are Step-by-step...
0 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.