Oh yes and you can code a working? go ahead we all wait for it faggit. You can't even code Hello World so don't complain about a free program.
Man i only said that if you released volibot with this errors, wait for testing and before released for the public, i am sorry , if you need a tester said to me and help you for upgrade a good version to volibot.
Volibot was great, and i bet he/she will make a new one for this patch or any other higher patch, just he/she needs some time. Give it to him/her, and stop spamming about it. If u dont like it leave this topic.
I have a problem. Before when the match had finished, Voli's app starts again with the match, but now no. Now happens that into console appear a message that said:
<Post Champ Selection>
<Post Champ Selection>
And nothing happens, then I close and open the app again, and the match starts
I have a problem. Before when the match had finished, Voli's app starts again with the match, but now no. Now happens that into console appear a message that said:
<Post Champ Selection>
<Post Champ Selection>
And nothing happens, then I close and open the app again, and the match starts
PS: On Volis 4.19 I hadn't this problem
Volibot has got this problem for the new leavebuster of Riot, dont play with volibot in this version and wait for a new release with all errors fixed
it has nothing to do with leaverbuster.. so far as I know..
Volibot made us leave 2nd game - its in champ select but it doesnt start the game, and then you afk..
Read rito's news.. they even said that you will have to fill a textbox with "I agree" after you leave 1 game.. and then you'll get punished more if you keep afk in future games.
its only a mistake in code, in my opinion.. I am now just manualy starting my games through client for whole day and bol is lvling my acc to 30.. So tell me.. why would the leaver buster system be a problem ? I don't get it.
it has nothing to do with leaverbuster.. so far as I know..
Volibot made us leave 2nd game - its in champ select but it doesnt start the game, and then you afk..
Read rito's news.. they even said that you will have to fill a textbox with "I agree" after you leave 1 game.. and then you'll get punished more if you keep afk in future games.
its only a mistake in code, in my opinion.. I am now just manualy starting my games through client for whole day and bol is lvling my acc to 30.. So tell me.. why would the leaver buster system be a problem ? I don't get it.
Is a problem because when you finish the game volibot any started new sessions, when ban for afk leave buster has got two new points:
1. You have to "Agree" a Popup in the official client.
2. You get a "low priority queue" and are disabled for 5 minutes to join a queue.
This points affected volibot, all people are waiting for a new version of volibot for patch 4.20, for that is advisable no use the bot if dont like ban in your accounts for new leaver buster
Is a problem because when you finish the game volibot any started new sessions, when ban for afk leave buster has got two new points:
1. You have to "Agree" a Popup in the official client.
2. You get a "low priority queue" and are disabled for 5 minutes to join a queue.
This points affected volibot, all people are waiting for a new version of volibot for patch 4.20, for that is advisable no use the bot if dont like ban in your accounts for new leaver buster
i still don't understand , the LeaveBuster system is made for players who actually leave or afk, so they said the I Agree window will only pop up if you leave a game ... if the bot doesnt leave the game , there will be no problems at all... i dont get why people think that Leave buster have something to do with this problem, i think that is the actual bot that have problems with the second game auto leave...
i still don't understand , the LeaveBuster system is made for players who actually leave or afk, so they said the I Agree window will only pop up if you leave a game ... if the bot doesnt leave the game , there will be no problems at all... i dont get why people think that Leave buster have something to do with this problem, i think that is the actual bot that have problems with the second game auto leave...
Read the first page of this topic please, the creator of bot said that:
NOTE: VoliBot and other Auto Play Bots are currently affected by the new Leaver Buster System of Riot Games. Which means you can't queue up because 2 reasons:
1. You have to "Agree" a Popup in the official client.
2. You get a "low priority queue" and are disabled for 5 minutes to join a queue.
3.When you finish the party the bot accept but dont go to new session and account go to afk
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.