Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

Discussion on [VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 11/24/2014, 12:07   #1366

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eneelyam View Post
Hi,

have a probleme !
When i start volibot 1.9.0, account connect, queue start and ...

OutOfMemoryException !

and i must close volibot.

someone can help me ?
thanx
This problem is for you pc, no has got the minium of RAM, what is the fix? Run less accounts for solved this problem
Old 11/24/2014, 13:56   #1367

is volibot work in NA sever now?
Old 11/24/2014, 14:21   #1368

VoliBot is not working on any server!

Maufeat edited own post. check it out.
Old 11/24/2014, 14:26   #1369

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qnoops View Post
VoliBot is not working on any server!

Maufeat edited own post. check it out.

volibot is a ****, i dont understand this ****, released volibot for version 4.20 with many errors, for that no released nothing and tested
Old 11/24/2014, 15:52   #1370

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven 7 View Post
volibot is a ****, i dont understand this ****, released volibot for version 4.20 with many errors, for that no released nothing and tested
Oh yes and you can code a working? go ahead we all wait for it faggit. You can't even code Hello World so don't complain about a free program.
Old 11/24/2014, 15:55   #1371

Quote:
This problem is for you pc, no has got the minium of RAM, what is the fix? Run less accounts for solved this problem
i run only 1 account,
but before this update i can run 20 account if i want
Old 11/24/2014, 16:24   #1372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maufeat View Post
Oh yes and you can code a working? go ahead we all wait for it faggit. You can't even code Hello World so don't complain about a free program.
Man i only said that if you released volibot with this errors, wait for testing and before released for the public, i am sorry , if you need a tester said to me and help you for upgrade a good version to volibot.
Old 11/24/2014, 18:54   #1373

elite*gold: 19
Volibot was great, and i bet he/she will make a new one for this patch or any other higher patch, just he/she needs some time. Give it to him/her, and stop spamming about it. If u dont like it leave this topic.
Old 11/24/2014, 21:21   #1374

I have a problem. Before when the match had finished, Voli's app starts again with the match, but now no. Now happens that into console appear a message that said:

<Post Champ Selection>
<Post Champ Selection>

And nothing happens, then I close and open the app again, and the match starts

PS: On Volis 4.19 I hadn't this problem
Old 11/24/2014, 21:26   #1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek85002010 View Post
I have a problem. Before when the match had finished, Voli's app starts again with the match, but now no. Now happens that into console appear a message that said:

<Post Champ Selection>
<Post Champ Selection>

And nothing happens, then I close and open the app again, and the match starts

PS: On Volis 4.19 I hadn't this problem
Volibot has got this problem for the new leavebuster of Riot, dont play with volibot in this version and wait for a new release with all errors fixed
Old 11/24/2014, 21:27   #1376

Quote:
Volibot has got this problem for the new leavebuster of Riot, dont play with volibot in this version and wait for a new release with all errors fixed
OK thanks u
Old 11/25/2014, 11:34   #1377

it has nothing to do with leaverbuster.. so far as I know..
Volibot made us leave 2nd game - its in champ select but it doesnt start the game, and then you afk..
Read rito's news.. they even said that you will have to fill a textbox with "I agree" after you leave 1 game.. and then you'll get punished more if you keep afk in future games.

its only a mistake in code, in my opinion.. I am now just manualy starting my games through client for whole day and bol is lvling my acc to 30.. So tell me.. why would the leaver buster system be a problem ? I don't get it.
Old 11/25/2014, 12:04   #1378

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow48 View Post
it has nothing to do with leaverbuster.. so far as I know..
Volibot made us leave 2nd game - its in champ select but it doesnt start the game, and then you afk..
Read rito's news.. they even said that you will have to fill a textbox with "I agree" after you leave 1 game.. and then you'll get punished more if you keep afk in future games.

its only a mistake in code, in my opinion.. I am now just manualy starting my games through client for whole day and bol is lvling my acc to 30.. So tell me.. why would the leaver buster system be a problem ? I don't get it.
Is a problem because when you finish the game volibot any started new sessions, when ban for afk leave buster has got two new points:
1. You have to "Agree" a Popup in the official client.
2. You get a "low priority queue" and are disabled for 5 minutes to join a queue.

This points affected volibot, all people are waiting for a new version of volibot for patch 4.20, for that is advisable no use the bot if dont like ban in your accounts for new leaver buster
Old 11/25/2014, 12:18   #1379

Quote:
Is a problem because when you finish the game volibot any started new sessions, when ban for afk leave buster has got two new points:
2. You get a "low priority queue" and are disabled for 5 minutes to join a queue.

This points affected volibot, all people are waiting for a new version of volibot for patch 4.20, for that is advisable no use the bot if dont like ban in your accounts for new leaver buster
i still don't understand , the LeaveBuster system is made for players who actually leave or afk, so they said the I Agree window will only pop up if you leave a game ... if the bot doesnt leave the game , there will be no problems at all... i dont get why people think that Leave buster have something to do with this problem, i think that is the actual bot that have problems with the second game auto leave...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2014, 12:35   #1380

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemoepotka4ao View Post
i still don't understand , the LeaveBuster system is made for players who actually leave or afk, so they said the I Agree window will only pop up if you leave a game ... if the bot doesnt leave the game , there will be no problems at all... i dont get why people think that Leave buster have something to do with this problem, i think that is the actual bot that have problems with the second game auto leave...
Read the first page of this topic please, the creator of bot said that:

NOTE: VoliBot and other Auto Play Bots are currently affected by the new Leaver Buster System of Riot Games. Which means you can't queue up because 2 reasons:
3.When you finish the party the bot accept but dont go to new session and account go to afk