what must i do to be me playing on mini screan all 5 acont and meke them same queue using luascrip, and if i do it who can i go to lol and play it normal
..................................
Can i put 5 acc playing all same games (same team vs bots ) or can i but 5 of mmine vs other 5 on a custome game if possible tell me pls!
I feel sad for Maufeat that his domain got hacked. Tell me, it got hacked and it was automatically redirected to LeagueSharp as it redirects now, or you did it manually?
Thats awesome, there is just one thing I hope for. Its that there won't be that annoying thing where it stops pressing continue at the middle of the night! ^^
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.