answer me plz bol always say failed to download i took the file from someone and i opened it then it started updating after it finished , when i want to open it again i start to update again and after that it's said failed to download then new msg appeared could not find dll
The bot correctly logs in, but the game crashes as soon as it gets launched, without any bugsplat message or any log, it just says : "process exited..."
Well I have a question the script and everything works just great and thanks btw
The bots aren't buying anything did I miss anything? or his it normal?
The bot correctly logs in, but the game crashes as soon as it gets launched, without any bugsplat message or any log, it just says : "process exited..."
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.