It should work now! Try the version @ (called VoliBot_5.2_EndGameFix) or something like that ^^
Awesome, it is working now. The only thing I wonder about is if the game crashes, it does not relaunch it. It will relaunch if you restart volibot though. It seems to know the game has crashed looking at the console too, it says something about submit ALREADY_IN_GAME. Is this the intended behavior?
Awesome, it is working now. The only thing I wonder about is if the game crashes, it does not relaunch it. It will relaunch if you restart volibot though. It seems to know the game has crashed looking at the console too, it says something about submit ALREADY_IN_GAME. Is this the intended behavior?
That's a "default" message. I have to redo the reconnect thing.
Hi well i did all like in the vidio but isent working and its still mising ritolibs.dll can u help me its says directory not found. I tryed all ways still not working iam a noobie on this stuff can u help me pls
?
Same one can make a guide cause i cant do it pls !
For me, if I leave the bot on all night. It just stops responding at 2 in the morning or so. It just plays the game that it was on and doesn't press the continue button in the victory or defeat screen. I have my settings so that the computer doesnt go to sleep, ever.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.