I think it's problem with VoliBot creating process and being active while denying BoL studio to do anything but inject itself, therefore if you run Volibot and BoL, BoL will inject itself but I won't do anything and LeaveBuster will recognize you as AFK.
negative, bot of legends injects and runs fine. If you weren’t VIP scripts would not run until today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maufeat
What exactly means with "crashes" or it just stops? Please make a screenshot of the console. I'll try to fix it!
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.