Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Discussion on Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/19/2014, 16:59   #316

elite*gold: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post
Honestly, if I was a botter, RAF seller, I'd personally reformat the whole PC to use the SSD, install windows 7 x64, run windows update if u have legit copy, then install league of legends, then .NET 4.5, then use the bot.
Leave pagefile as default since it'll use the SSD accordingly, and Windows will function better since it will be on the SSD as well as League of Legends. you have to remember, League of Legends uses windows DLLs, so having windows on a HDD and LOL on a SSD is still counter productive. Put them both on the SSD.

I know it is a lot to do, but it seems like only a few people have problems, even fewer with your problems, and this is honestly the best advice I can give to you.

I'd help you out on TeamViewer, but I'm busy dealing with people cracking my bot, and I have to make it more secure first b4 releasing version 1. Which will address the fullscreen bug and the bot crashing sometimes when a new account is swapped to, as well as add in game loading wait times for less CPU usage over a fixed time. AKA 10 bots load into game, then 10 more, then 10 more, instead of 30 all at once.
Hey no problem, thanks for your time and good luck fixing it from those jerkbutts ^_^

SO I took the time to watch for about an hour and set to 72 bots (Followed everything else you said) and it slowly started crashing until no bots were left running with this error -
Old 08/19/2014, 17:41   #317

elite*gold: 0
After i started the bot, 6 lol.exe appears and then after like 2 minutes, they all closed... plz help me.
Old 08/19/2014, 17:57   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryReferrals View Post
Hey no problem, thanks for your time and good luck fixing it from those jerkbutts ^_^

SO I took the time to watch for about an hour and set to 72 bots (Followed everything else you said) and it slowly started crashing until no bots were left running with this error -
Hey what specs are you running 72 bots on? (im just curious)
Old 08/19/2014, 20:15   #319

elite*gold: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagewa View Post
Hey what specs are you running 72 bots on? (im just curious)
3930k (6 core - about 600$ proc) + 40gb ram

Though it isn't working, yet... haha... ^_^
Old 08/19/2014, 22:24   #320

So when do you think version 1 will be released?
Old 08/19/2014, 23:00   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by chartrantio View Post
So when do you think version 1 will be released?
Soon as the security is to the point where it would take a team of crackers.
Almost there, working on mysql ssl, functions, and new authentication system that allows you to run X licenses on X PCs and if you run on X+1 PCs, then the oldest PC's fulcrum.exe will just terminate. So you won't have to ask for MAC resets anymore. It'll know what PCs it should run on based off latest Fulcrum.exe launch.
Old 08/19/2014, 23:41   #322

Anyone feel this is too pricey? See price list -->

I work a day job and don't have time to play LOL. Even if I bot, I won't have much time like this. I personally can't afford monthly payment at this kind of price. I don't like to be restrain by time either. It looks great as a bot though.
Old 08/19/2014, 23:45   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by starable View Post

I work a day job and don't have time to play LOL. Even if I bot, I won't have much time like this. I personally can't afford monthly payment at this kind of price. I don't like to be restrain by time either. It looks great as a bot though.
You don't have to buy it every month. 1 Month would give you enough RP for a year.
Old 08/19/2014, 23:52   #324

Request sended on skype. Interested on bot.
Old 08/20/2014, 00:14   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by starable View Post

Or you can just pirate it. Works fine.

replace License from with the key you put into site.

Works like a charm. Scan it on virustotal, it's clean.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2014, 00:18   #326

false section , lets move to trading !
#reported

PS: unable to connect or login
Old 08/20/2014, 01:10   #327

Talking Working fine

Links outside the forum are not allowed sorry for sharing them but cracked files are working thanks for sharing them ^_^
Old 08/20/2014, 01:32   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedestroyerz View Post
Cracked version works fine and I followed instructions , share it and support poor people to use it - Against Paying for a later banned account
I might just make a separate thread for it. Thanks for the vouch though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryReferrals View Post
I've been reporting these morons I hope they all get banned. But new version will fix the crashing error too right? The program crashes for me within an hour or so X.X
You report us for using a version of this same exact tool without the RAT.

tl;dr Why would you pay for a RAT when I just gave you the cracked unRAT'd version for free.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2014, 02:09   #329

nvrmind
Old 08/20/2014, 02:36   #330

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitexChaos View Post
I might just make a separate thread for it. Thanks for the vouch though!

You report us for using a version of this same exact tool without the RAT.

tl;dr Why would you pay for a RAT when I just gave you the cracked unRAT'd version for free.
You made my day , thanks dude but anyway remove your mega link cuz it's not allowed to share links to outside the forum

make a separate thread with the cracked version and wait for the approval

pm me your skype please
Closed Thread