Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Closed Thread

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
is this bot still works?

Old   #347

Could someone help me, I'm having trouble where everything is fine until it gets to the starting league stage, here it just starts it infinite times and never really opens it fully. I have no clue what to do, my cpu and memory usage are both low... help!

Old   #348

guys the bot still work ?
Old   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri624 View Post
You can close it yourself. On your main post click on Edit -> Go Advanced -> Tick 'Close this thread after you submit your message' -> Save changes
No where on the Advanced page is there a Clock this thread checkbox/ticker.

Old   #350

Hi works fine for me on our server, the only problem we have is that the bot crash with this error:
When i close it and restart it works fine again. Can you fix it or give a temp fix like close the window on crash and give us an tool to start the bot on windows close. Or something like this. would be cool for the future too
Old   #351

Why do you wanna close it?
And when is the Version 1 ETA?
Old   #352

And btw please accept my Skype request i paid for the bot and i am willing to pay more in the future
Old   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaferBuy View Post
Why do you wanna close it?
And when is the Version 1 ETA?
The current version has been cracked, so I am pulling the future versions of the bot to private use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodead View Post
And btw please accept my Skype request i paid for the bot and i am willing to pay more in the future
The Skype account: fulcrumbot has been perm closed due to Skype ToS violation, I used a fake name and had over 300 contacts within a week.

#close

People that purchased 2 or more $20 licenses or 3+ $10 licenses, please check you paypal email for the upcoming private information.
Old   #354

So this means that my 20$ purchase yesterday is now ****** up?
Why dont you continue this? - I think there will be enogh people willing to pay instead of using cracked versions just to appreciate your work on this.

How long will the bots be running now until you do it private?
Old   #355

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post
The current version has been cracked, so I am pulling the future versions of the bot to private use.

The Skype account: fulcrumbot has been perm closed due to Skype ToS violation, I used a fake name and had over 300 contacts within a week.

#close

People that purchased 2 or more $20 licenses or 3+ $10 licenses, please check you paypal email for the upcoming private information.
tbh...no one bought 2 or more $20 licenses or 3+ $10 licenses, because we can run it on host os.

Just change your way to check the license so it's not crackable like encrypt the send/recv.
Old   #356

So basically what you're saying is that if we didn't spend $30-$40 on this bot, we won't get any updates although there'll be new patches released before our license is expiring?

Nice way to treat your customers.
Old   #357

i was testing fulcrumbot with the 2 day license and is the best bot i've tested (just had 1 error in 36 hours running it)

i'm sure a lot of people here appreciate your work.

do not let a few people ruin it for everyone!
Old   #358

dude, are you serious? i got the bot hopefully it will be updated... now you're saying that we're just going toi be stuck with the current version with the current error? that's just unfair. we're customers, we understand that someone who bough it cracked it but that would be someone who got the 2 days license and didn't upgrade it later on...
Old   #359

elite*gold: 939
So there is no way to get acces to the private bot anymore unless you spended 40$ am i right?
Old   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post

#close

#rekt

so you are not going to refund or anything? Showing your true colors I suppose.

I thought you were excited for the cracks, claiming it let you better your security.

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefilein View Post
So there is no way to get acces to the private bot anymore unless you spended 40$ am i right?
The cracked version still works fine. :^)

Closed Thread