Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Closed Thread

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryReferrals View Post
I have all of those done and it's struggling at 48 bots X.X

Did that for the couple builds i have that have the issue still freezes on all of them, even the ones that have SSD on C:/
keep on trying. there must be something you miss

Old   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0tb0t View Post
Works great, thanks for the great bot. You should make the price "Pre-Release Special" final. I say the prices are reasonable. Are you going to add yearly or lifetime?
I am changing the prices to $20/month, you don't have to have it every month. Most people will use it a month and rack up on RP, then just not repurchase, which is fine with me.
Yearly will be $200, a $40 savings (2 month).
Lifetime will be $400.

Old   #303

I tried to fix the fullscreen bug(when im sleeping so I cant chek if it bugs) with the bot restarting every hour. But It didnt work as I supposed. In 50% the fulcrum bot would say error with EVERY LEVEL BEING LEVEL 10 even if there were plenty of lower level accs so I tried restarting my PC every hour. That looked fine but I sometimes games got bugged and the game would stuck for 2 HOURS without being able to reconnect and it completely bugged the bot. I had to swap my 8 bots in bugged game for other.
Old   #304

Edit: Nvm Fixed

Old   #305

elite*gold: 356
Some accounts passed lvl 10 even though config says 10 >.<

Old   #306

Can you limit the mac address to 3? atleast for vm users I rather run 10 bots in each vm causing less problem.
Old   #307

I let te bot running all night and this morning it appeared with a black full screen and a window with an error saying firewall denies the conection.

I havw my firewall disabled, so I dont know what happened.

Some help?

Soz for the english, inst my native language.
Old   #308

elite*gold: 90
Currently down, which sucks as my license is being wasted.
Old   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagos12 View Post
I let te bot running all night and this morning it appeared with a black full screen and a window with an error saying firewall denies the conection.

I havw my firewall disabled, so I dont know what happened.

Some help?

Soz for the english, inst my native language.
Probably the league servers.
Old   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0tb0t View Post
Probably the league servers.
But the bot allways tries to reconnect every x time, isnt it?

Thanks anyways
Old   #311

Is anyone able to access the website? The server is running, and I can access via IP, but the domain name resolution is down. I think the DNS servers I use are fuxored for a bit. Everyone that has a license will have it extended by however many hours it is down for. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also changed the time to live for dns entry to 2 weeks, so when it does get fixed, it shouldn't happen again.

and it's back up!
Old   #312

On my main OS the bot launches the game but the loading screens are black and it keeps restarting.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Old   #313

Quote:
Some accounts passed lvl 10 even though config says 10 >.<

It's normal, I mean, if you put run " 24 bots " and u only got 10 left that arent lvl 10 it will use other finished accounts to run 24 bots and lvl up the lvl 10 accs
Old   #314

elite*gold: 356
Is it a problem that I limited the paging file to 1gb on base OS? I feel this might be why it is sucking
Old   #315

Quote:
Is it a problem that I limited the paging file to 1gb on base OS? I feel this might be why it is sucking
Honestly, if I was a botter, RAF seller, I'd personally reformat the whole PC to use the SSD, install windows 7 x64, run windows update if u have legit copy, then install league of legends, then .NET 4.5, then use the bot.
Leave pagefile as default since it'll use the SSD accordingly, and Windows will function better since it will be on the SSD as well as League of Legends. you have to remember, League of Legends uses windows DLLs, so having windows on a HDD and LOL on a SSD is still counter productive. Put them both on the SSD.

I know it is a lot to do, but it seems like only a few people have problems, even fewer with your problems, and this is honestly the best advice I can give to you.

I'd help you out on TeamViewer, but I'm busy dealing with people cracking my bot, and I have to make it more secure first b4 releasing version 1. Which will address the fullscreen bug and the bot crashing sometimes when a new account is swapped to, as well as add in game loading wait times for less CPU usage over a fixed time. AKA 10 bots load into game, then 10 more, then 10 more, instead of 30 all at once.

Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread