Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 101/0/0
For next update would be cool if u can code a featur that the bot is autobuying exp bonus in shop.

Old   #167

elite*gold: 0
when we will get the license ?

Old   #168

I thins is good but i waiting for skype accept and for license..i will come back with some feedback when i have license
Old   #169

is he not online on skype or is he just ignoring me ?

Old   #170

I also added him earlier today, maybe he has a busy day and not online. Will wait and see what happens.
Old   #171

Added on skype and messaged you! I will let everyone know when I get a response!
Old   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy0ldMan View Post
I also added him earlier today, maybe he has a busy day and not online. Will wait and see what happens.
Yeah, I think its a busy day. I added him earlier today too.
Old   #173

got some problems the bots sometimes are afk. and after 3 4 games the fulcrumbot is afk as well and not opening any clients need help . what is the problem ?
Old   #174

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I NEED HELP
why does it say Game Terminated in Error? help me plz, ty
Old   #175

Added on skype and messaged you!
Old   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
Would be good if the price was cheaper or a price for a lifetime license.
Pretty much this.

Unless there is something i'm not seeing, he doesn't have much upkeep cost, so it really seems greedy and I don't see any need for it.

With the pricing being the way it is ($20 or $40 dollars, lel) I doubt many people will buy it, then again, maybe he knew that and hence the high price :^)

It is great software, like I said before, but that price is just stupid. I'd be happy to pay for a one time license. Maybe even a 6 month / 1 year one..but 240/480 dollars a year? ******* stupid.
Old   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisora View Post
Pretty much this.

Unless there is something i'm not seeing, he doesn't have much upkeep cost, so it really seems greedy and I don't see any need for it.

With the pricing being the way it is ($20 or $40 dollars, lel) I doubt many people will buy it, then again, maybe he knew that and hence the high price :^)

It is great software, like I said before, but that price is just stupid. I'd be happy to pay for a one time license. Maybe even a 6 month / 1 year one..but 240/480 dollars a year? ******* stupid.
I'm waiting him. If he don't give me an answer I will start to white my own bot, and using graymagic too, without vms. I don't guarantee the same performance, but I will probably make it free.
The price seems ok to me but, be ignored really makes me mad.
Old   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberto View Post
I'm waiting him. If he don't give me an answer I will start to white my own bot, and using graymagic too, without vms. I don't guarantee the same performance, but I will probably make it free.
The price seems ok to me but, be ignored really makes me mad.
TBH don't blame a guy when he has 400+ BETA testers already messaging him constantly, there is no reason for him to HAVE to add you when his sample size is already huge, but I guess I can see where you're coming from...
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by RivenPB View Post
TBH don't blame a guy when he has 400+ BETA testers already messaging him constantly, there is no reason for him to HAVE to add you when his sample size is already huge, but I guess I can see where you're coming from...
You are right I in his position, probably, do the same. I'm just angry because I haven't enough IP and RP to the sugar rush and emubot dies.
I'm running out of time. If I start to write my bot right now I will run out of time and lose the legacy skins.
If I buy RP or crack his bot I will... well, it is against my principles.
This bot is awesome, I'm a software engineer and have a lot to contribute. I don't want mess up everything.

But comes the dilemma, if it's easy, efficient and FREE it will probably make a huge mess. and riot will change the ref system again.
Old   #180

$20 is too expensive with a lower price would be better, excellent job only the price that is too high!

How do I get some more time to test the BETA and hopefully report some bugs and feedbacks?

Closed Thread