Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[WIP] {Old Twisted Treeline for Custom Games}

Reply
 
Old   #286
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
is there animations for seth?

Just some small speculation about Seth being the next champion. : leagueoflegends



gaykids is offline  
Old   #287
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 234
Download?


lkInGx is offline  
Old   #288
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Just an idea:

Switch Doom bots so we are the champions that get those abilities
ImToxiq is offline  
Old   #289
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
At the moment, I'm on vacation :P


KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #290
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
At the moment, I'm on vacation :P
Ah Enjoy it
ImToxiq is offline  
Old   #291
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImToxiq View Post
Just an idea:

Switch Doom bots so we are the champions that get those abilities
really this will be really fun
tonislav12 is offline  
Old   #292
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 42
Hi KazuyaX93, please listen me.

You have 30 pages on your thread, you created you're thread 1/2 month ago, you are speaking for "Old Twisted Treeline release" but wtf man, there is no release, all time when we ask "any eta yet" you're responding "No it's not easy to release it"....

I have a lot of RESPECT of you're works and you're knowledge, but dude now we really want to test you're works you mentionned 1/2 months ago...

Thanks you in advance.
Rayfi is offline  
Old   #293
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,158
Received Thanks: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
Hi KazuyaX93, please listen me.

You have 30 pages on your thread, you created you're thread 1/2 month ago, you are speaking for "Old Twisted Treeline release" but wtf man, there is no release, all time when we ask "any eta yet" you're responding "No it's not easy to release it"....

I have a lot of RESPECT of you're works and you're knowledge, but dude now we really want to test you're works you mentionned 1/2 months ago...

Thanks you in advance.
He's just reusing scripts other people made. Everything he has posted here can be done with a few hours of googling and the know how.

@KazuyaX93
The inibin reader you have is broken. It shows you just a part of the file, the part which was already mapped(converted from hash to strings) by hmoog. There are way more hashes/values in the file, which are not shown, because he doesn't know the ASCII value for the respective hash and wants his script to look good.

To prove my point you can check data/globals/aram_stats.inibin and see that it outputs ****.
This is my version of the real output

Also, you say you don't know how to edit the .inibin file, which is just a **** binary file. I wonder how you got so far if you can't even use a binary editor.
Pupix is offline  
Old   #294
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
@Pupix I don't think so. First of you said it's a binary file,which is not true because it's writen in hex. Second,even if you convert those "binary" values to ASCII you can't read 'em because they're encrypted,therefore you can't edit them.
Oh and in the picture you've showed the values are not binary if that's what you meant
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #295
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,158
Received Thanks: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
@Pupix I don't think so. First of you said it's a binary file,which is not true because it's writen in hex. Second,even if you convert those "binary" values to ASCII you can't read 'em because they're encrypted,therefore you can't edit them.
Oh and in the picture you've showed the values are not binary if that's what you meant
You must be on the wrong side of the forum. Come back when you have idea what you are talking about.
Pupix is offline  
Old   #296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 42
@Pupix

So where are the scripts to make old twisted treeline please ?

Searched on google and I finded no source code or other.
Rayfi is offline  
Old   #297
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
You must be on the wrong side of the forum. Come back when you have idea what you are talking about.
Oh come on ,go ahead and explain what's wrong,plus edit a .inibin file and post a picture here,please
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #298
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
Hi KazuyaX93, please listen me.

You have 30 pages on your thread, you created you're thread 1/2 month ago, you are speaking for "Old Twisted Treeline release" but wtf man, there is no release, all time when we ask "any eta yet" you're responding "No it's not easy to release it"....

I have a lot of RESPECT of you're works and you're knowledge, but dude now we really want to test you're works you mentionned 1/2 months ago...

Thanks you in advance.
I always told some days ago that I`m on vacation.
At the moment, I have summer holiday and I'm not home, so I'm not able to work on this at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post

Also, you say you don't know how to edit the .inibin file, which is just a damn binary file. I wonder how you got so far if you can't even use a binary editor.
What are you talking about?
I'm able to create new inibin-files on the base of already existing ones.
I can edit all readable values but only with the same length.
That means, I can, while creating a new champion or something, a value like "DianaSkin.dds" (for example) to "NewChampX.dds" or "NewChSkin.dds".
This is just an example.

I create my own inibin-files with already existing inibin as base.
All values are changed to new values with the same length.
I use Hex-Editor-MX for it.
I only said that I could need a decompiler that decompiles the inibin to an editable format so I can replace already existing values with values of different lengths.

After I'm home from vacation, I`ll work on it again.
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #299
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,158
Received Thanks: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
What are you talking about?
I was referring to this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
We need:
- programmer for a inibin de-/encoder [I][SIZE="2"](we have a php-script that is able to read inibin, but It can't convert it to a editable ini. It could help you)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
@Pupix

So where are the scripts to make old twisted treeline please ?

Searched on google and I finded no source code or other.
You need to edit the .dat files, which are actually just .swf files with the extension changed. Snowl's LES does the same thing to unlock all the game types. You can read his source code from github to see what he does and how he does it.

I am not into spoon feeding so saying "I googled and can't find it" doesn't mean jack shit, when in fact everything you need is right there. The answer to your very question was on THIS FORUM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
Oh come on ,go ahead and explain what's wrong,plus edit a .inibin file and post a picture here,please
The new "Description" describes you very well.
Pupix is offline  
Old   #300
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
The new "Description" describes you very well.
Now you're just being kinda stupid,I can change that simply opening it with notepad anyways.

I was talking (thought it was obvious) about the encrypted part e.g..: "7 O— L ˜ư?‡qve p? ". ( I edited 2 times for this last part )


ismailman123 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
3v3 Twisted Treeline - Champs
Hey, mit welchen Teamkomps kommt ihr in 3v3 am besten klar? Habe seit TT Update mit den Altaren nicht mehr richtig Ranked auf der Map gespielt und...
4 Replies - League of Legends Ask the Experts
WTS Twisted Treeline Teams
We are TT Challengers and we sell WHOLE 3v3 Teams for like NOTHING. Prices: Platinum V-III | Team = 35€ Platinum II-I | Team = 45€ Platinum...
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
5 vs 5 twisted treeline
5on5 auf Twisted Treeline - League of Legends Community http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=377584 einer nen plan wies geht?
6 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.