Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[WIP] {Old Twisted Treeline for Custom Games}

Reply
 
Old   #256
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
I see. By the way,since you can create custom Champions,have you tried creating custom jungle mobs on a (x,y) spawn location ?
I know it's possible to change the skin of the golems,so maybe it's possible to create custom mobs?
Yea, I think that should be possible.



It would be much work, but I think it should possible to create a own jungle




EDIT: Added a picture with removed Turrets+Collisions (for testing purposes)



KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #257
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
Yea, I think that should be possible.



It would be much work, but I think it should possible to create a own jungle




EDIT: Added a picture with removed Turrets+Collisions (for testing purposes)

Do you got any ETA for a Closed/Open Alpha/Beta test?

if there will be a test it would be nice if can test it too (if you make a closed test)


roflxd:-) is offline  
Old   #258
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
Do you got any ETA for a Closed/Open Alpha/Beta test?

if there will be a test it would be nice if can test it too (if you make a closed test)
please read the last posts before. I don't have an ETA atm.


EDIT:
Now I'm able to "crack" the new LoL-Audio Format!
At the moment they use FMOD-SoundBanks, but Riot want to switch to WWise-SoundBanks.
Riot wrote their own SoundBank-Format ".wpk".
I'm able to extract the Audio now and convert it to a playable format





I should be able now to replace the Map Music with my own music
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #259
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
please read the last posts before. I don't have an ETA atm.


EDIT:
Now I'm able to "crack" the new LoL-Audio Format!
At the moment they use FMOD-SoundBanks, but Riot want to switch to WWise-SoundBanks.
Riot wrote their own SoundBank-Format ".wpk".
I'm able to extract the Audio now and convert it to a playable format





I should be able now to replace the Map Music with my own music
Wow,you mean you can change Riot's music with music files you have for example on your desktop(like playing Darude - Sandstorm in-game) or with other Riot music files?


ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #260
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
Wow,you mean you can change Riot's music with music files you have for example on your desktop(like playing Darude - Sandstorm in-game) or with other Riot music files?
I think I'll be able soon to add my OWN Music I could play the Pokemon Theme as Map1-Music xD
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #261
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
I think I'll be able soon to add my OWN Music I could play the Pokemon Theme as Map1-Music xD
I definitely need to check that out,that's actually really cool. I knew you could change the music but for other existing sounds,but own music sounds just absolutely awesome !
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #262
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
I'm sorry, there's no ETA at the moment :/ I'm working on getting custom Champions to work and I wait for Riot enables a Featured Game mode so I can sniff packets. I want to get the gamemutator-scripts to implement them into levelscript (as Custom map)
There is (on the PBE) a new gamemutator named "Doom Bots", I don't know if you need sniff the script of Nightmare Bots but if you want, I have a PBE account, I can give give for you the account and try to do something !
Rayfi is offline  
Old   #263
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
There is (on the PBE) a new gamemutator named "Doom Bots", I don't know if you need sniff the script of Nightmare Bots but if you want, I have a PBE account, I can give give for you the account and try to do something !
yea, that would be really great if I can try to sniff them.
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #264
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
yea, that would be really great if I can try to sniff them.
So you have already an PBE account or you need one ?
Rayfi is offline  
Old   #265
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
So you have already an PBE account or you need one ?
My PBE Account isn't active :/
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #266
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 658
Received Thanks: 41
Nice.
սռքօгցﻨνεռ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #267
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Is it possible to add new maps but my knowledge in crystonquantmetrics disallows the fact that new maps could be made.
gaykids is offline  
Old   #268
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaykids View Post
Is it possible to add new maps but my knowledge in crystonquantmetrics disallows the fact that new maps could be made.
Why would you add new maps when you can edit the existing ones ?

--------------------
Any good news/improvements so far that we can know about ?
ismailman123 is offline  
Old   #269
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
awesome
tomy2501 is offline  
Old   #270

 
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 30
The envoirement goes forward i see!
You do an awesome work bro!
I send you a bit of e*G just because you did so well, take it as a donation


Magxm is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
3v3 Twisted Treeline - Champs
Hey, mit welchen Teamkomps kommt ihr in 3v3 am besten klar? Habe seit TT Update mit den Altaren nicht mehr richtig Ranked auf der Map gespielt und...
4 Replies - League of Legends Ask the Experts
WTS Twisted Treeline Teams
We are TT Challengers and we sell WHOLE 3v3 Teams for like NOTHING. Prices: Platinum V-III | Team = 35€ Platinum II-I | Team = 45€ Platinum...
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
5 vs 5 twisted treeline
5on5 auf Twisted Treeline - League of Legends Community http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=377584 einer nen plan wies geht?
6 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.