Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Refaella - Yet Another Referral Bot

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Hi, Good job! Thanks
Still some bugs
1. When bot reaches lvl. 10 does not stop playing (in previous version 1.1.2 that woks)....strange
2. when need to accept license agreement after client riot update do not do this.
Please solve nr. 1 if it possible for me

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by thund3r75 View Post
Hi, Good job! Thanks
Still some bugs
1. When bot reaches lvl. 10 does not stop playing (in previous version 1.1.2 that woks)....strange
2. when need to accept license agreement after client riot update do not do this.
Please solve nr. 1 if it possible for me
Strange, it switches properly for me. Can you try taking a picture of level 10 that is on the summoner icon on the homepage and use it to replace image "Client - Level 10.png". I haven't changed anything regarding level switching in 1.1.3

#2 I know about but it's not a critical problem and I have other priorities, but thanks, I'll add it to the front page.

If replacing the level 10 image still doesn't work, you can use 1.1.2, copy over the images from 1.1.3 that are called "Store - xyz - Alternative" to 1.1.2 and rename them so that they replace the normal store images. But there's no reason why it shouldn't work now.

You can press F5 to force the bot to mark the account as finished, which will make it load a new one.

Old   #48

thank's . that copy form 1.2.2 over images from 1.1.3 works. now bot stops at lvl10.
And is good to know what are the all shortcuts like F5
Old   #49

how must the accounts.txt look like i mean what format should it be
user: pw? doesen't work what must i type in accounts.txt in what format

Old   #50

elite*gold: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaaxx View Post
how must the accounts.txt look like i mean what format should it be
user: pw? doesen't work what must i type in accounts.txt in what format
The Accounts.txt file should look like this:
Username1|Password1
Username2|Password2
Old   #51

yeah but when i execute it says that the line Username1|Password1 is invalid in one of the text files? what to do
PS: I REPLACED username1|password1
Old   #52

I need a bot which level ups to 30
Old   #53

is there a way to fix this keeps happening to every new account i log
it just keeps looping unknown and never clicks the play button
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaaxx View Post
yeah but when i execute it says that the line Username1|Password1 is invalid in one of the text files? what to do
PS: I REPLACED username1|password1
that format should work, try checking if the Current Account.txt is valid, or if the issue is in the Accounts.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by onurbedirhan View Post
I need a bot which level ups to 30
This bot won't do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by li7aznboi228 View Post
is there a way to fix this keeps happening to every new account i log
it just keeps looping unknown and never clicks the play button
The reason it doesn't work is because your league client background has no Featured Item, the bot uses a picture of the Featured Item text to ensure that it is on the correct page to press the Play button (rather than the store page for example), since you don't have a featured item on your homepage the bot won't work. You could replace the file called "Client - Featured Item.png" with a small cut out of the background in your client.

Why do you have that background anyway? is it a custom modification or due to being another region? I'm on EUW.

Also, make sure nothing is covering the league client, in the picture above the text file is covering the store button, so when it reaches level 3 it won't be able to go to the store and buy an XP Boost.
Old   #55

Hi, the Bot dont Buy any Xp boost.its stuck in the Shop. i hope you can help me http://imgur.com/twbxaRz
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donficko View Post
Hi, the Bot dont Buy any Xp boost.its stuck in the Shop. i hope you can help me imgur: the simple image sharer
In the images folder I have several images relating to the store, it seems that the text on the store changes for some reason, perhaps due to region or web browser or specific XP version, I've only encountered two different texts but someone else before encountered a third, which was included in 1.1.3 update. If you're using 1.1.3 then you will need to manually take pictures of each button and textbox required in the store page for the bot to function correctly, making sure that the relative size of the replacement images is the same.

If you're too lazy to do that then the only other way would be to disable it buying boosts, which at the moment can only be done by modifying the image called "400 RP" so that it is invalid, but your best option would just be to use another bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #57

Hi, i fixed my xp booost bug.But i have a new one somtimes its happens and i cant fix this.Maybe you cant Help me. imgur: the simple image sharer
Old   #58

Could you make a bot which level's up to lvl 15 ?
Old   #59

elite*gold: 10
does this bot work for just 1 account to level up to 5 or 10 or do you need run 3 accounts?, i want to do it for 1 account tell me if it works.
Old   #60

I can't get the game running...after hero selection the launcher disappears and after a few secs it reopens and says "the game has crashed". Klicking reconnect doesn't do anything