Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] Refaella - Yet Another Referral Bot

Discussion on [BOT] Refaella - Yet Another Referral Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 04/23/2014, 07:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thund3r75 View Post
hello, could you expain me what need to put in accounts.txt for each vm ?
not the same accounts.txt for all 6 vm?
because when i started vm's, one disconnect account from other that just started ..
every accounts.txt file needs to have different accounts, also make sure you check the Current Account.txt file for each vm, make sure none of them are the same after you make the changes to accounts.txt otherwise they will still use that to login.

If you want all 6 VM's to use the accounts from one file, right-click the VM's, go to one of the tabs and select shared folders, enable it and set it up so that a folder with a file called Accounts.txt is chosen and that you map it as a network drive, now when you start each VM you need to look at that folder or the VM won't detect the new networked drive.

After you do that, you can change the AccountsPath in the config.ini for every bot and point it to "Z:\Refaella\Accounts.txt" (for example) and then on your main PC, where ever you linked the shared directory to, you can just put in several hundred account details and each VM will take one name from the top when it needs one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombingit View Post
Alright im not sure if I did what you asked right but here. I didnt have any RP left to buy the xp boost but I bought a rune with IP.

Thanks. Those images look like the ones I use to detect the store page though, have any of the other VM's gotten stuck? It might have just been a fluke.
Old 04/23/2014, 07:35   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
every accounts.txt file needs to have different accounts, also make sure you check the Current Account.txt file for each vm, make sure none of them are the same after you make the changes to accounts.txt otherwise they will still use that to login.

If you want all 6 VM's to use the accounts from one file, right-click the VM's, go to one of the tabs and select shared folders, enable it and set it up so that a folder with a file called Accounts.txt is chosen and that you map it as a network drive, now when you start each VM you need to look at that folder or the VM won't detect the new networked drive.

After you do that, you can change the AccountsPath in the config.ini for every bot and point it to "Z:\Refaella\Accounts.txt" (for example) and then on your main PC, where ever you linked the shared directory to, you can just put in several hundred account details and each VM will take one name from the top when it needs one.

Thanks. Those images look like the ones I use to detect the store page though, have any of the other VM's gotten stuck? It might have just been a fluke.
Ill let you know when I finish these 6 in a couple hours to see if the xp thing was just a fluke.
Old 04/23/2014, 20:19   #33

It's working for me. Only i report a bug: when bot reach level 3 not automatically buys EXP Boost and stoped work. Need to manualy buy exp boost and after restart the bot.
this happens when each bot reach lvl 3.
Old 04/24/2014, 04:26   #34

Yea just tried with new accounts the buying boost is bugged. It will only get to the store thats it.
Old 04/24/2014, 18:22   #35

Quote:
It's working for me. Only i report a bug: when bot reach level 3 not automatically buys EXP Boost and stoped work. Need to manualy buy exp boost and after restart the bot.
this happens when each bot reach lvl 3.
Quote:
Yea just tried with new accounts the buying boost is bugged. It will only get to the store thats it.
Can you guys answer some questions?

VM software:
RAM (on vm):
CPU:
GPU:

Copy-Paste of your config file:

Copy-Paste of your league config file (C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\config.ini):

Region:

Following files exist in image directory (Store, Store - 3D XP Boost, Store - Boosts, Store - Boosts - Selected, Store - Unlock)

League client was in full view? (not covered by any windows)

Did you ever get a security certificate warning when opening the store page?

The last few dozen lines in the log file:

-----------------------------------------

Is anyone else here experiencing this problem?
Old 04/24/2014, 19:09   #36

Quote:
Can you guys answer some questions?

VM software:
RAM (on vm):
CPU:
GPU:

Copy-Paste of your config file:

Copy-Paste of your league config file (C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\config.ini):

Region:

Following files exist in image directory (Store, Store - 3D XP Boost, Store - Boosts, Store - Boosts - Selected, Store - Unlock)

VM software: VMware Workstation 10
RAM (on vm): 1.5gb on each (6 of them)
CPU: i7 3770 (non k)
GPU: GTX 660 Superclocked

Copy-Paste of your config file:[General]
;Host or Client
BotType=Host

;Make it unique
GameName=101010

;Do not leave blank
GamePassword=42

;Path to league directory, not launcher
LeaguePath=C:\Riot Games\League of Legends

;Path to Accounts.txt, e.g. C:\Refaella\Accounts.txt
;Local makes it auto detect the file if it is in same location as exe
AccountsPath=Local

;Bot will level up account to this level, make sure there is a file called "Client - Level x.png" in the images folder, x = level
TargetLevel=10

Dont have anything in my config but that.

Region: NA

Following files exist in image directory (Store, Store - 3D XP Boost, Store - Boosts, Store - Boosts - Selected, Store - Unlock): All exist in images

Yes not covered

Nope

Just anti afk mostly. Dont have a fresh account right now that needs to buy the boost
Old 04/24/2014, 19:25   #37

Quote:
VM software: VMware Workstation 10
RAM (on vm): 1.5gb on each (6 of them)
CPU: i7 3770 (non k)
GPU: GTX 660 Superclocked

Copy-Paste of your config file:[General]
;Host or Client
BotType=Host

;Make it unique
GameName=101010

;Do not leave blank
GamePassword=42

;Path to league directory, not launcher
LeaguePath=C:\Riot Games\League of Legends

;Path to Accounts.txt, e.g. C:\Refaella\Accounts.txt
;Local makes it auto detect the file if it is in same location as exe
AccountsPath=Local

;Bot will level up account to this level, make sure there is a file called "Client - Level x.png" in the images folder, x = level
TargetLevel=10

Dont have anything in my config but that.

Region: NA

Following files exist in image directory (Store, Store - 3D XP Boost, Store - Boosts, Store - Boosts - Selected, Store - Unlock): All exist in images

Yes not covered

Nope

Just anti afk mostly. Dont have a fresh account right now that needs to buy the boost
Thanks, I ran my bot on the NA server and it was able to detect the store, so that's not the issue.

You should change your game name to something other than the default though.

The config file is game.cfg, sorry, I mixed up the filename, you can use pastebin.com to share the text as it is quite long.

Are you sure the log file said Anti-AFK? that would mean the bot thought it was still in the game.

Can you try the following: pause the bot, go to the main store page, press F4, what comes up in the message box?
Old 04/24/2014, 19:39   #38

Quote:
Thanks, I ran my bot on the NA server and it was able to detect the store, so that's not the issue.

You should change your game name to something other than the default though.

The config file is game.cfg, sorry, I mixed up the filename, you can use pastebin.com to share the text as it is quite long.

Are you sure the log file said Anti-AFK? that would mean the bot thought it was still in the game.

Can you try the following: pause the bot, go to the main store page, press F4, what comes up in the message box?

And yes im sure it said Anti-AFK because I just finished a game so that was the last things in the log before I stopped it

When I went to the store and pressed F4 it said unknown state
Old 04/24/2014, 19:51   #39

Quote:

And yes im sure it said Anti-AFK because I just finished a game so that was the last things in the log before I stopped it

When I went to the store and pressed F4 it said unknown state
Thanks, it looks like the bot is functioning completely fine in every other aspect, the store page looks normal, the region isn't the issue, all the specs are fine.. I've tested 1.1.2 on my VM's and it's working fine when in the store, same vm software, same OS.

I'm not sure what the issue is, would it be possible for me to teamview in to your VM and try it out?
Old 04/24/2014, 19:58   #40

Quote:
Thanks, it looks like the bot is functioning completely fine in every other aspect, the store page looks normal, the region isn't the issue, all the specs are fine.. I've tested 1.1.2 on my VM's and it's working fine when in the store, same vm software, same OS.

I'm not sure what the issue is, would it be possible for me to teamview in to your VM and try it out?
Sent you a PM
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2014, 20:15   #41

Quote:
Sent you a PM
Thanks for that, I've been able to fix the problem, I'll try and release 1.1.3 today, you'll probably want to replace those images on the rest of your bots.
Old 04/24/2014, 20:17   #42

Quote:
Thanks for that, I've been able to fix the problem, I'll try and release 1.1.3 today, you'll probably want to replace those images on the rest of your bots.
Yea replacing them all right now.
Old 04/24/2014, 22:35   #43

Oh hey Zephilinox, remember you from GhostLoL thread. Bot sounds good. Will try it tomorrow, If I have time ;-) Keep working on it
Old 04/25/2014, 06:59   #44

waiting for new release 1.1.3
Old 04/25/2014, 08:08   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
Oh hey Zephilinox, remember you from GhostLoL thread. Bot sounds good. Will try it tomorrow, If I have time ;-) Keep working on it
Cool, thanks :]

Quote:
waiting for new release 1.1.3
Yeah, sorry, I had a lot of work to do yesterday, half of my assignments are due in today.

I've uploaded 1.1.3, and I'll try to fix any other critical issues, but other than that I won't be able to do updates for the next week.