Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Refaella - Yet Another Referral Bot

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
meh, i still giving errors when bot writing username or password, and bot can't auto-detect states. maybe next version of this bot will work for me

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by they3llow View Post
meh, i still giving errors when bot writing username or password, and bot can't auto-detect states. maybe next version of this bot will work for me
I hope it does, I'll start implementing some log features so it is easier to detect issues next version. I want to release 1.1 today as college starts again for me tomorrow and I won't have much time.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
you don't win nothing saying you prefer your project than this project.

First this project/bot its finished and working so good job for the autor, yours project seams still only a "dream".

If it's done in autoit or any other language code doesn't matter as long it works and does his function... In the end all languages are very similar... and autoit have his advantages... some of his functions are fully optimized and doing the same function in other languages would mean less performance..

And "clicking" bots are less detectable and easier to manage than "packet"/memory injection bots. See the example of Diablo 3 initial phase were most of the popular bots/scripts were in autoit since they were less detectable by the warden..

Regarding this bot, i just dont understand why lvl5 and not lvl10
A dream! That's true. But dreams can be true! About autoit, I'm not saying it's that bad, no it's nice, but not that stable and have limits for functions. All are similar that's right, but a project can't be as the same other project! Packets can be easily detected, but it's more stable, has no limits for it's functions.

Anyway, when I release mine, you may see what I was talking about! Thanks anyway for saying your opinion, whatever!
Old   #19

Just uploaded Refaella 1.1, make sure you check the new config file. The main thing is that now you can level accounts to 5, 6 or 10, as well as automatically changing the settings in league of legends so that it runs at the best performance possible.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also included a small python script to randomise the lines in the accounts file, useful if you are doing referrals for multiple people and you want it random. I use in it in conjunction with referencing it on the host PC so that I can just have 300+ accounts in a file from 2 people, randomise it, and done.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

just downloaded new version and got error when pressing log in on login screen:
Old   #21

Quote:
just downloaded new version and got error when pressing log in on login screen:
Okay, I've been able to find the problem, I'll have a fix soon.

Updated the main post with v1.1.1, let me know if it works.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

it's working. thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Quote:
it's working. thank you
Awesome :] glad it works, and thank you for trying the bot and reporting the problem.
Old   #24

someone tried it on tiny7?
Old   #25

Im using v1.1.1 and its having trouble buying the xp bonus it wont click on the boost tab to go to it and when i clicked on it for it , it couldnt find it or something.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombingit View Post
Im using v1.1.1 and its having trouble buying the xp bonus it wont click on the boost tab to go to it and when i clicked on it for it , it couldnt find it or something.
Can you upload pictures of the store page, one with the boost tab selected and one where it isn't.

The log might help.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
Can you upload pictures of the store page, one with the boost tab selected and one where it isn't.

The log might help.
Sorry I worded it weird I meant it will go to the store to buy the boost but it wont click on the boost tab. Then i click on it for it , It wont buy the boost so I do that part too. Pretty much the whole boost part isn't working right for me at least.

Also just ran into another problem the level 5 victory screen, it wont click close it just wonders the mouse around.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombingit View Post
Sorry I worded it weird I meant it will go to the store to buy the boost but it wont click on the boost tab. Then i click on it for it , It wont buy the boost so I do that part too. Pretty much the whole boost part isn't working right for me at least.

Also just ran into another problem the level 5 victory screen, it wont click close it just wonders the mouse around.
Thanks, I released 1.1.2 with a bugfix for the victory screen as well as some other things.

The only reason it wouldn't be able to do the boosts thing is because your store page looks different to the one I use, the only way I can fix that is by having screenshots of it, one where the boosts tab is selected (light blue), and one where it isn't (dark blue), as well as a picture of the empty text box, a picture where I can see the different XP boosts, a picture of the screen where it shows your RP and an unlock button for buying it and then finally the screen where it says the item is unlocked.

Of course, you can fix that yourself but if I have the pictures then I can fix it for everyone, you just need to modify the pictures in the images folder that start with "Store".

In the mean time you can edit "Client - 400 RP" so that it's just a mix of colours, that way the bot won't detect it and go to the store, but of course you won't have an EXP boost which will slow things down.
Old   #29

hello, could you expain me what need to put in accounts.txt for each vm ?
not the same accounts.txt for all 6 vm?
because when i started vm's, one disconnect account from other that just started ..
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
Thanks, I released 1.1.2 with a bugfix for the victory screen as well as some other things.

The only reason it wouldn't be able to do the boosts thing is because your store page looks different to the one I use, the only way I can fix that is by having screenshots of it, one where the boosts tab is selected (light blue), and one where it isn't (dark blue), as well as a picture of the empty text box, a picture where I can see the different XP boosts, a picture of the screen where it shows your RP and an unlock button for buying it and then finally the screen where it says the item is unlocked.

Of course, you can fix that yourself but if I have the pictures then I can fix it for everyone, you just need to modify the pictures in the images folder that start with "Store".

In the mean time you can edit "Client - 400 RP" so that it's just a mix of colours, that way the bot won't detect it and go to the store, but of course you won't have an EXP boost which will slow things down.

Alright im not sure if I did what you asked right but here. I didnt have any RP left to buy the xp boost but I bought a rune with IP.

imgur: the simple image sharer