Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Refaella - Yet Another Referral Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BOT] Refaella - Yet Another Referral Bot

This bot isn't finished, not even close, but it is functional and I have been able to run it for 24 hours without it getting stuck. That said there will no doubt be issues, so please report them.

ESC to close the bot
F2 to pause/unpause

Virus Scan (Refaella 1.0): (3/51) (The unusual detections is due to the obfuscator I'm using)

Download Link:

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #2

Windows XP, are u kidding?!

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaibolog View Post
Windows XP, are u kidding?!
It has very low memory requirements so it's much more efficient to run the bot in a VM with XP installed, you can try running it on W7 but I haven't tested it. It will warn you though.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #4

So if i create 6 accounts with my reff link and i put it in your bot file this bot will lvl up those acc to 5 and then to 10??

LOL i try this with windows xp in VMware soooooooooo lagyyyyyy

So can u create a video how use that ? or just write how use this bot.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 77
]Lol, thanks anyway, but still Autoit! I need just to finish my work, and will make all use mine, a bot can log in more than 30 accounts in the same PC without VMware with only 20 or less CPU usage! XD so nice ha?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilijonas View Post
So if i create 6 accounts with my reff link and i put it in your bot file this bot will lvl up those acc to 5 and then to 10??

LOL i try this with windows xp in VMware soooooooooo lagyyyyyy

So can u create a video how use that ? or just write how use this bot.
It doesn't yet do level 10. If my instructions aren't enough you can follow the video tutorial for the GhostLol bot, which is able to do level 10. I made this because I couldn't run the GhostLol bot reliably and the Emubot seemed to have issues as well. However you seem to already have the VM set up, so what else did you need to know?

Though if you need level 10 on this bot, you can replace the image for level 5 with an image for level 10 and it will do level 10 instead. Personally I don't bother with level 10 referrals because it takes too long, in the time it takes to make a level 10 account I can get 1000-2000 IP through level 5 accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
]Lol, thanks anyway, but still Autoit! I need just to finish my work, and will make all use mine, a bot can log in more than 30 accounts in the same PC without VMware with only 20 or less CPU usage! XD so nice ha?
Heh yeah, autoit makes things easy but it's definitely not the best way. If what you're saying is true then that is really impressive, I didn't think you could have a bot without having the in-game window running.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
Heh yeah, autoit makes things easy but it's definitely not the best way. If what you're saying is true then that is really impressive, I didn't think you could have a bot without having the in-game window running.
Well, that's true, anyone can make autoit, just by selecting on images.. but my project is c# and some other c++ references, that's true, clientless can be done! With send and receive packets, right packets with right timestamp Hard work, but true work that will be have the rights to pay for it! Because it's not easy work to do.. or takes along time!
Old   #8

Quote:
Well, that's true, anyone can make autoit, just by selecting on images.. but my project is c# and some other c++ references, that's true, clientless can be done! With send and receive packets, right packets with right timestamp Hard work, but true work that will be have the rights to pay for it! Because it's not easy work to do.. or takes along time!
I thought riot would have encrypted the packets for the game, since a lot of hacks use packets. I know C++ myself but I've never attempted packet hacks.
Old   #9

Hi,

Here is when I use your malformed I have an error:

AutoIt error line 10030(file "c:\Refaella 1.0\Refaella.exe"):

Error: Variable used without being declared.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuriz72 View Post
Hi,

Here is when I use your malformed I have an error:

Try placing this file next to the executable

I'll include it in the next version, I forgot it :3
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

why it can't auto-detect states? it's only detecting when league of legends needs to start and then saying unknown state.. is that only for me? and when bot typing username or password it saying:

P.S. i already added this file
Old   #12

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
you don't win nothing saying you prefer your project than this project.

First this project/bot its finished and working so good job for the autor, yours project seams still only a "dream".

If it's done in autoit or any other language code doesn't matter as long it works and does his function... In the end all languages are very similar... and autoit have his advantages... some of his functions are fully optimized and doing the same function in other languages would mean less performance..

And "clicking" bots are less detectable and easier to manage than "packet"/memory injection bots. See the example of Diablo 3 initial phase were most of the popular bots/scripts were in autoit since they were less detectable by the warden..

Regarding this bot, i just dont understand why lvl5 and not lvl10
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by they3llow View Post
why it can't auto-detect states? it's only detecting when league of legends needs to start and then saying unknown state.. is that only for me? and when bot typing username or password it saying:

P.S. i already added this file
Hmm I'm not sure, other people who had the 10030 error said the .dll fixed it.
I have heard someone say that the bot can't get past the play screen, I'm not sure why. You could try replacing the image "Launcher Play" with a cropped one from a screenshot, it may be slightly different? I'm on EUW using the english language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
you don't win nothing saying you prefer your project than this project.

First this project/bot its finished and working so good job for the autor, yours project seams still only a "dream".

If it's done in autoit or any other language code doesn't matter as long it works and does his function... In the end all languages are very similar... and autoit have his advantages... some of his functions are fully optimized and doing the same function in other languages would mean less performance..

And "clicking" bots are less detectable and easier to manage than "packet"/memory injection bots. See the example of Diablo 3 initial phase were most of the popular bots/scripts were in autoit since they were less detectable by the warden..

Regarding this bot, i just dont understand why lvl5 and not lvl10
Only reason for lvl5 is because that's what I do. I don't use lvl 10's because it's not time efficient as all I want is to buy champs and runes.

I have implemented level 10 support though, for the next version, just need to test it. You can see the changes in the changelog for the next version.
Old   #14

can anyone put here operating system on vmware that you're using?
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by they3llow View Post
can anyone put here operating system on vmware that you're using?
I'm using MicroXP, but normal XP should work well. I haven't tested windows 7 but the majority of the bot should work, except for the images that are specific to windows XP dialog boxes like losing connection to the server or accepting security certificates