Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Will it work for garena?

Old   #77

pickWhileLocked is not working...

EDIT: NVM

Old   #78

Okay, my friend sent me this mod/hack. He just told me to download it and patch my LOLclient.exe And so I did... It works perfectly fine, so I went to google and looked up this forum... Didn't know it came from elitepvpers, a forum I haven't been on for like years... Great mod, works perfectly fine... You have my thanks!
Old   #79

Cant seem to get it to work.

Old   #80

Everything works wonders, except the offline, when I switch to yellow, people just see me connected but with yellow letters :S

People just freak out when you switch champs past lock hahahaha
Gj m8, really good job!
Old   #81

So any game mode? I can hexakill aram URF? I would download just to mess with that chaos once or twice.
Old   #82

When you write your mods are you editing the asam directly or do you do first write it in actionscript and then disassemble it? would it matter? I'm guessing not

Either way it's really nice work, thanks.
Old   #83

plz tell me how

plz do it like an exe or something i dont know how to use thungs i am not a computer expert >.<
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by usf10 View Post
plz do it like an exe or something i dont know how to use thungs i am not a computer expert >.<
It is an exe
Old   #85

Dear Snowl,

Firstly thnx for this awesome enhancement (I personally only use the offline function)! I 'd like to ask you 1) why when I tried to implement this on my bro's system doing EXACTLY the same steps as mine it didn't work nor the offline function or anything else, prolly it 's unstable cuz still on beta? 2) Can the offline function in a later patch be maintained even after a game/spectation ends? Because while I'm offline all the time even when playing the game/spectating, that is freaking AWESOME, when the game I m attending to is done I suddenly apear Online!
I know all these things are just first world silly problems and no way I m asking you to do anything about this! I m just mentioning in case you are interested, as I believe that your whole efforts are about challenging yourself with programming and stuff, so I suppose you might be intrigued improving an already magnificent job! I m grateful for what you offered and I admire your dedication and work! Keep up the great things coming ;D A supporter of yours!
Old   #86

works great thank you
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
It is an exe
what winrar in them all
Old   #88

Can i get baned?
Old   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by usf10 View Post
what winrar in them all
Just extract it :3 not hard, then run the .exe and click patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspkiller View Post
Can i get baned?
Of course, but it's unlikely with the current selection of mods as the only people who can report you are your teammates when you switch champions while locked. That said riot could update their client to detect the modifications at any point and if that happens you could get banned automatically.
Old   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
Just extract it :3 not hard, then run the .exe and click patch.

Of course, but it's unlikely with the current selection of mods as the only people who can report you are your teammates when you switch champions while locked. That said riot could update their client to detect the modifications at any point and if that happens you could get banned automatically.
But is ban IP or account ???