Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowl View Post
Uh.... 0_0. Did you manually compile it or something? Is there a mods folder in the folder that contains LESs? You need to extract it fully before running it otherwise it won't work.
No I downloaded the binary files.. I extracted everything inside LessAlpha4.zip. Yes there is a "mods" folder with subfolders that include some .xml and .txt files. Everything is here + a temp folder that was created after I run the patcher I think. I also moved it at the "C:\" because I have greek version of windows and it might be a problem.. Anyway if the problem is only on my pc don't waste your time, I just sent it for feedback :-P

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanos06 View Post
No I downloaded the binary files.. I extracted everything inside LessAlpha4.zip. Yes there is a "mods" folder with subfolders that include some .xml and .txt files. Everything is here + a temp folder that was created after I run the patcher I think. I also moved it at the "C:\" because I have greek version of windows and it might be a problem.. Anyway if the problem is only on my pc don't waste your time, I just sent it for feedback :-P
Ohhhhhhhh that might make sense! wow im dumb. Can you copy the location of your Riot Games into here?

Old   #48

when i run the programm, it runs but as soon as i click on locate (or in the bar) an windows error pops up that says less.exe stopped working. and it closes. tried alot of things.
Old   #49

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhh that might make sense! wow im dumb. Can you copy the location of your Riot Games into here?
I have it on the root. C:\Riot Games\blablablabla......

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molito View Post
when i run the programm, it runs but as soon as i click on locate (or in the bar) an windows error pops up that says less.exe stopped working. and it closes. tried alot of things.
Quote:
I have it on the root. C:\Riot Games\blablablabla......
hmm i have no idea for these two problems... its almost midnight where i live, i'll put out a new LESs version tomorrow with error logging so I can see where the problem is and fix it for you guys soz i couldnt help straight away tho
Old   #51

Quote:
hmm i have no idea for these two problems... its almost midnight where i live, i'll put out a new LESs version tomorrow with error logging so I can see where the problem is and fix it for you guys soz i couldnt help straight away tho
Hey!! I downloaded version 3 and worked like a charm!! What have you done there little ***??
Old   #52

It's working for me, here are virustotal analyzes for the current version of all exe files:

It's clean!

Thanks for this awesome app. Keep up the good work!

Greets,
i6eaL
Old   #53

elite*gold: 50
Work's GJ Keep it up
Old   #54

Quote:
Hey!! I downloaded version 3 and worked like a charm!! What have you done there little ***??
Wierd!!!!!!!!! I don't even... My version selection algorithm is a bit derpy and I'll fix it tomorrow. I didn't even think that would be a problem. You probably have a version like 0.0.0.217 in your releases folder and 217 is larger than 180 (which is what the patcher sees). Oh well, glad it worked for you
Thanks
1 User
Old   #55

elite*gold: 34
AppearOffline works with LessAlpha4 now, THANK YOU <3
Old   #56

Exclamation

Quote:
[*] PickWhileLocked: Allows you to switch champions while locked in during normal games. Change your mind even though locked in? NP
This does not work for me. I locked in, switched to "Champions" tab but it doesn't let me change it to any other champ. -- Edit2: Ok this works until NOT EVERYONE ELSE LOCKED IN!!!)

//Edit: Apparently "AppearOffline" also doesn't work for me.. The only option that works is the gameMode thing.
Old   #57

Works well for me, thanks. I haven't tested all the mods properly though.
Old   #58

Works pretty good, thanks for this mod. But i got one problem. If im ingame, im offline for my firends using this mod. Is this fixable that or is it just a bug on my client ?
Old   #59

Downloading the Alpha 4 worked just perfectly, could I donate you a few € through paysafecard?
Old   #60

How do you even download this.