Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Checked my whole folder cant find the launcher.

Old   #227

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidus123 View Post
Checked my whole folder cant find the launcher.
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe

Old   #228

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
It's so easy, in ChampionSelectionCore.dat, find the class "GetDisabledChampionsForGameCommand"

And just change the boolean "true" for "false" on that code :

Code:
if(_loc4_ != null)
                  {
                     _loc4_.disabledForGame = true; // print false for enable disabled champs...
                  }
Which champions exactly count as "disabled"? Since there are no disabled champs atm, it was only in URF.
Old   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeagle321 View Post
Which champions exactly count as "disabled"? Since there are no disabled champs atm, it was only in URF.
currently there are no disabled champs, maybe it work to play champs that was disabled for maintenance but im not sure, this method was for the URF Mode. If you changed it you could play Ryze, Kassadin ... in URF

(if you use disabled champs you got a high chance to get banned.)

Old   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowl View Post
LoLEnhancementSuite

Hello everyone.

You may remember me from LegendaryClient, my custom client that was shutdown by Riot. Since then, I have been thinking of ways to improve League of Legends without releasing my own client.

Thus, I present to you, LoL Enhancement Suite.

It's a very preliminary application, but I felt it was releasable for testing. It is still very alpha though, so only a few mods have been developed and some errors may occur.

LoL Enhancement Suite brings a set of patches to the League of Legends client (and more are in development):
  • AppearOffline: The away status dot will make you appear offline to other users.
  • AnyGameMode: Select any game mode while creating a custom game. For example, playing All Random Ultra Rapid Fire.
  • KeepMyPage: Stops the client from switching back to the home page after a queue is declined.
  • PickWhileLocked: Allows you to switch champions while locked in during normal games. Change your mind even though locked in? NP
  • StopCloseGame: LoLClient.exe making your League of Legends lag? This removes the call to close the game when the lobby is closed, allowing extra performance gains for those potato machines.
  • StoreRefresh: Always getting those Session Expired messages in store? This patch allows you to refresh the store simply by reclicking the store button.
  • EasyQueueDodge: Adds a "Quit Game" button to the champion selection screen similar to custom games. NOTE: You will still get queue dodge penalties!!
  • SecretsKeptOurAramsWasted: Reveals the enemy team's champions in the ARAM queue.
  • SkinnyBots: Gives a random skin to the bots in custom games.
  • TimeForAShowdown: Enables custom showdown games on any map

And yes, it is open source:

Binaries can be found here:

VirusTOTAL:

Latest version is LessAlpha7.zip

Make sure League of Legends is closed when installing mods!!!!

FAQ:
  • Only 10 mods? Are more going to be released?
Yep! I just wanted to get some feedback before I work on some mods, even some mod suggestions
  • I hate it!!!!!!!!!! how 2 uninstall????????
You can repair your client using the LoL patcher, or navigate to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\[LatestVersion]\deploy and there will be a folder called LESsBackup with all the unpatched files in there.
  • I accidentally patched more than once. Will anything bad happen?
Nope, LESs is smart enough to know what to patch and what not to patch. You can stack patches and nothing will happen.
  • A new patch just came out and I lost everything. WTF happened?
LESs modifies the game files and Riot will override them every patch. You just need to run LESs again. Some patches may not work so it would be best to wait for an updated LESs, but it will usually patch without any problems.
  • I tried patching and it crashed. HELP!!!
No worries. Make sure you run it as administrator if it crashes. It needs to be in a short directory (so in your home directory is good) otherwise it will crash. If you follow these and it still crashes, please report in this thread or on GitHub. You can uninstall it (follow the questions above) to ensure that your client is untouched.
  • I tried patching and nothing happened. HELP!!!
Post your debug.log please and I will try and help

Screenshot:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Yea.. None of this is working for me. I don't really understand this. The yellow dot doesn't come up, I can't refresh the shop, I don't see anything. And nothing came up as an error when i installed it. So i'm confused.
Old   #231

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraKiah View Post
Yea.. None of this is working for me. I don't really understand this. The yellow dot doesn't come up, I can't refresh the shop, I don't see anything. And nothing came up as an error when i installed it. So i'm confused.
What for error? Screenshot?
Old   #232

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Did you leave it until it say, installed successfully!
And which version did you use?
Old   #233

are you able to play U.R.F. in custom games even if its doesnt exist anymore?
Old   #234

TimeForAShowdown and AnyGameMode are making conflict or what? Because if you do both, you get only Showdown on the custom section.
Old   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminati◬ View Post
are you able to play U.R.F. in custom games even if its doesnt exist anymore?
No you arent able to play URF in custom games anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynord View Post
TimeForAShowdown and AnyGameMode are making conflict or what? Because if you do both, you get only Showdown on the custom section.
Showdown is a little bit tricky, if you dont select Hollowing Abyss it wont work. both of them dont make a conflict, the Mod "AnyGameMode" only enable Blind pick, draft pick and the other game options for games there it is disabled to choose this.

If you chose Showdown on any other map than Hollowing Abyss, the game rules: 1 kill, 1 tower and 100 minions dont work, at dominion map you cant end the game without leaving and surrender dont work too, but it looks not like the normal dominion map, no towers, no heal spots, no shield at the middle, and you can leave the base at 0:00.

Quote:
Did you tryed to patch it twice? patch it, than the message came succesfully patched than patch again. the yellow dot dont make you invisble for others, the red dot make you invisible, the shop refresh automatically. did you got this path after locating the lol.launcher.exe?: "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.83\deploy\"

If it still dont work please show us the text that you find at the file: "debug.log"

You can add me at skype so i can help you better, Skypename: Blade12629
Old   #236

Please can you create a mod to have all Summoner Spell for ANY Gamemode ? It's np if is just for custom game but I need that mods !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #237

I am waiting for a new update!!!!
Old   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
Showdown is a little bit tricky, if you dont select Hollowing Abyss it wont work. both of them dont make a conflict, the Mod "AnyGameMode" only enable Blind pick, draft pick and the other game options for games there it is disabled to choose this.

If you chose Showdown on any other map than Hollowing Abyss, the game rules: 1 kill, 1 tower and 100 minions dont work, at dominion map you cant end the game without leaving and surrender dont work too, but it looks not like the normal dominion map, no towers, no heal spots, no shield at the middle, and you can leave the base at 0:00.
I was talking about "AnyGameMode". What does it do exactly?
Old   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynord View Post
I was talking about "AnyGameMode". What does it do exactly?
It enables you blind pick,tournament draft,aram in limited game modes(aram urf,hexa etc.none now)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #240

Ultra Rapid Fire Mode not working?

or not yet released?