Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAltair View Post
You download the file and extract the files into the folder. Put that folder into the C: in the root of it. Same place where your Riot folder is that holds LoL. There is an exe in that called LESs and you run that. I suggest with admin because of windows needing permissions for a lot of things in root of C:. Then you check what you want in the program, locate the lol client. Which is the lol.client not the one with admin n the name just lol.client. then patch.
Kay I just forgot to download the alpha zips.
Now I got the program started, but it doesn't work. It says it's made for an older version?
So if I started the suite and picked out my launcher, what do I have to do else? And when do I see if it works?

Old   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunksDerCheater View Post
Kay I just forgot to download the alpha zips.
Now I got the program started, but it doesn't work. It says it's made for an older version?
So if I started the suite and picked out my launcher, what do I have to do else? And when do I see if it works?
Download the latest version of leSs at the first page or else it wont work(lessalpha11b) and then after extracting it open less and tick whatever u want except timeforashowdown.locate lol folder and click patch
Click thanks button if I helped u. :-)

Old   #528

Snowl did u make any progress in your new mod i am trying to be patient but since u dont e =ven tell us wnat this is i cant even sleep
Old   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnoobs1! View Post
Snowl did u make any progress in your new mod i am trying to be patient but since u dont e =ven tell us wnat this is i cant even sleep
I check this thread everyday! Can't wait for the next "op" mod

Old   #530

The Black Market: 120/0/0
Doesnt work for me, anyone an idea?

Debug log
Old   #531

There is only one feature i want that was found in another 3rd party client which is queue pop-up, like you see the names and rank of those you are playing with and while on the enemy side you see "enemy"
Old   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler624 View Post
There is only one feature i want that was found in another 3rd party client which is queue pop-up, like you see the names and rank of those you are playing with and while on the enemy side you see "enemy"
thats my client... and no wont be possible with this
Old   #533

how the Client History feature works?i patched it and nothing happens
Old   #534

I'm such a noob...I don't know how to make this work...
First i download the lessalpha11b, Then put it in League of legend folder and path the correct path, But after i PATCH it, it's say the PATCHER is lower version bcuz League is 0.0.222 Please help I really need this cheat tools From Snowl, Thank
Old   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuthysim View Post
First i download the lessalpha11b, Then put it in League of legend folder and path the correct path, But after i PATCH it, it's say the PATCHER is lower version bcuz League is 0.0.222 Please help I really need this cheat tools From Snowl, Thank
OK FIRSTLY U DONT PUT IT IN THE LOL FOLDER BUT IN THE SAME DIRECTORY RIOT GAMES IS. (IN THE ROOT OF YOUR DRIVE). SECONDLY TRY DOWNLOADING THIS ONE AND OF COURSE DO NOT FORGET TO RUN AS ADMI LESS.EXE
Old   #536

Quote:
you dont deserve it then
Old   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molito View Post
you dont deserve it then
Why so aggressive? If u think of it none if us deserves it since we didn't make it so think before posting 9post guy
Old   #538

Quote:
go into C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases and delete all the folders that arent 0.0.1.99
Old   #539

its so weird that appear offline doesnt work.. (haven tested other mod) but i try to click on the status icon red green thingy.. i patch 3 time. and still no yellow...
Old   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdivi0910 View Post
its so weird that appear offline doesnt work.. (haven tested other mod) but i try to click on the status icon red green thingy.. i patch 3 time. and still no yellow...
In the newer patches for it the appear offline isn't the status color but in the drop down by your name in friends list it replaced the show offline friends for appear offline and put the offline friends back into the little plus thing in the friends list.