Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #1441
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria06 View Post
hello ,im using 2 computers to make 5 vms and i updated ghostlol on both computers , but the 2nd computer ,ghostlol dont work on it... each time i start ghostlol(the last version) it dont click on "play" but when i try the ghostlol 1.3.8 it works but at the end of the game it doesnt click on 'continue" ...
You are sure you replaced all files? Try disable cleartype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio123gatti View Post
has setup tutorial?
Nop But just install windows 7 tiny and turn off all efects in windows performance, disable cleartype, install lol, make sure your resolution is 1024x768, copy cfg from assets, rename folder "internet explorer" to "****", copy bot, set up cfg and it's propably all.



seidan is offline  
Old   #1442
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcmikes View Post
dont turn on the proxy.
won't it make it really obvious making tonnes of accounts from the same IP address?


spencerasmith is offline  
Old   #1443
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
You are sure you replaced all files? Try disable cleartype.



Nop But just install windows 7 tiny and turn off all efects in windows performance, disable cleartype, install lol, make sure your resolution is 1024x768, copy cfg from assets, rename folder "internet explorer" to "****", copy bot, set up cfg and it's propably all.
could make a tutorial, because without tips always missing some things.
Caio123gatti is offline  
Old   #1444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
i have just downloaded again (ghostlol last version) and yes , i disabled cleartype :/ , like i said , when i use the old version it clicks on play but the new one don't :/


Maria06 is offline  
Old   #1445
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Hi everyone!

I'll share my experience with you:
The bot is absolutely amazing, but before I could fully enjoy it, I had a few problems which needed solving. First, I noticed that the bot only works if the camera is locked on the host machine. I had an issue here, where the camera would always be locked during the first game and from there on it would be unlocked. I opened game.cfg and added "CameraLock=1" after [HUD] and made the file read-only. That fixed the problem where game would end before 7 minutes.
For some reason, I sometimes get bugsplash and sometimes it closes LoL and when it tries to re-open it, I get some unexpected error and have to click continue, but the game wont open until the guest has been restarted. Does anyone else get it? And I'm also wondering what's the average time the bot can work before it comes across an error?
Matumbom is offline  
Old   #1446
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matumbom View Post
Hi everyone!

I'll share my experience with you:
The bot is absolutely amazing, but before I could fully enjoy it, I had a few problems which needed solving. First, I noticed that the bot only works if the camera is locked on the host machine. I had an issue here, where the camera would always be locked during the first game and from there on it would be unlocked. I opened game.cfg and added "CameraLock=1" after [HUD] and made the file read-only. That fixed the problem where game would end before 7 minutes.
For some reason, I sometimes get bugsplash and sometimes it closes LoL and when it tries to re-open it, I get some unexpected error and have to click continue, but the game wont open until the guest has been restarted. Does anyone else get it? And I'm also wondering what's the average time the bot can work before it comes across an error?
What os you are using? Win7? Bot should close bugsplat, if you want you can make screenshot with your bugsplat and replace with "splat.png" in /images/.

I have referral service and I running 40 vmares 24/7 without problems, only if update lol I need to do something with code.
seidan is offline  
Old   #1447
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 32
How much RAM does Win7 Tiny take in idle ?
I have the bot running on WinXP Extreme Gamer Edition with just 80MB RAM on idle.
VM got 848MB RAM assigned, works like a charme
Montaxx2 is offline  
Old   #1448
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
hi !
Pls help me on Teamwiever. mail:
Gyula1960 is offline  
Old   #1449
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 32
I have a request for new features:
- Changeable Path for Current Account, Account History and Accounts List.
Montaxx2 is offline  
Old   #1450
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 13
How long does it usually take until the Refs display on the main accoutn?
Qjouk is offline  
Old   #1451
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qjouk View Post
How long does it usually take until the Refs display on the main accoutn?
From 24h up to 48h.
Montaxx2 is offline  
Old   #1452
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
What os you are using? Win7? Bot should close bugsplat, if you want you can make screenshot with your bugsplat and replace with "splat.png" in /images/.

I have referral service and I running 40 vmares 24/7 without problems, only if update lol I need to do something with code.
I'm using tiny7. I'll fix the bugsplat the next time it pops up. The problem I come across every now and then (about once every ~two hours) is the "Update failed, unspecified error, check the logs blahblah". I have no idea as to why it closes the launcher in the first place. Could it because I'm running one client from my actual win7 and two others from shared files in vmware?

Picture of the error:
Matumbom is offline  
Old   #1453
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 32
So why don't you check the logs then ?
Montaxx2 is offline  
Old   #1454
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
When a game finish, its taking a long time to make another game.
Its happening me after the patch
rtsanhue is offline  
Old   #1455
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 2
Still working?


Zambelli19 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.