Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #691

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Water View Post
Thanks for the reply! The problem is, that my AntiVirus says the one from your website is a virus =(
So turn off this, best antivirus is brain

Thanks
1 User
Old   #692

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
This.

Old   #693

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
Punch line!
Old   #694

elite*gold: 261
Can anyone show me a way to fix this problem ?:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

It appears sometimes, when the Host bot left the game lobby, but the 5 other players (4vms + 1 bot) are still in the lobby.

I'm thinking about buying the website system, but I'm not sure yet.
What will happen If the Website goes down some day ?! Then I can never use it again. What features will come in the future ?

Old   #695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
Can anyone show me a way to fix this problem ?:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

It appears sometimes, when the Host bot left the game lobby, but the 5 other players (4vms + 1 bot) are still in the lobby.

I'm thinking about buying the website system, but I'm not sure yet.
What will happen If the Website goes down some day ?! Then I can never use it again. What features will come in the future ?

Bot should click "ok", and join to the room as player.

Website system don't going down, if you want support project but you don't must, this is optional
Old   #696

Uhm, another stupid question (I'm pretty sure I could solve it by myself, but I don't want to do something wrong, so I'm better asking.)
Instead of sharing the LoL Folder I accidentally downloaded the whole game on the virtual machine. Does it changes something on the setup later? Do I need to do something else now?

Edit:
Now I got another Problem... I want to log-in to set the ingamesettings like HUD etc, but LoL keeps telling me my password is wrong. If I type it in the "normal" client (Not on the emulator), everything works fine...
Old   #697

Quote:
Uhm, another stupid question (I'm pretty sure I could solve it by myself, but I don't want to do something wrong, so I'm better asking.)
Instead of sharing the LoL Folder I accidentally downloaded the whole game on the virtual machine. Does it changes something on the setup later? Do I need to do something else now?

Edit:
Now I got another Problem... I want to log-in to set the ingamesettings like HUD etc, but LoL keeps telling me my password is wrong. If I type it in the "normal" client (Not on the emulator), everything works fine...
Try these steps: Delete everything in the account.txt file (there must be no spaces at all). Do the same for CurrAcc.txt, delete everything (no spaces, nothing, NOTHING AT ALL)
Now write User|Pass in the Account.txt file making sure you leave no spaces at all. It should work, if it doesn't, man clone it from another bot VM and you're done
Old   #698

My games end to fast ;f i dont get any exp and and ip any can help me?
Old   #699

elite*gold: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbayo View Post
My games end to fast ;f i dont get any exp and and ip any can help me?
Copied game.cfg ? Hud set to 100? Resolution 1024x768 ? Camera locked (with game.cfg) ? Ultra Low settings ?
Old   #700

yes i got all settings right ;f
Old   #701

is it me or the download site does not work?

Also the game ends faster then it should , at 6 minutes and 10 -20 seconds. What should i do?
Old   #702

Okay, got the setup working, but encountered the next problem: The bot does not create a game. All five clients are logged in, but the bots just keep pressing on the LeagueOfLegends button of the client (Top-Left).. .Whats wrong?

Edit: I think I solved it by myself =)
Edit: Okay, thats weird. The game is created and starts correctly: But then the loadingtime is at least 15Minutes long, and when all players are nearly ready (100%), the game crashes on every client...
Old   #703

Quote:
Okay, got the setup working, but encountered the next problem: The bot does not create a game. All five clients are logged in, but the bots just keep pressing on the LeagueOfLegends button of the client (Top-Left).. .Whats wrong?

Edit: Okay, thats weird. The game is created and starts correctly: But then the loadingtime is at least 15Minutes long, and when all players are nearly ready (100%), the game crashes on every client...
maybe our pc. (cpu)
Old   #704

Quote:

Probably not enough ram, client has been restarted since reached the time defined in the config:

Quote:
inactive=20
inactive_on=35
Old   #705

pls help me
http://i.imgur.com/tsjEWJP.jpg?1?8245