Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #1456
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 32
did you load the new client from ghostlol.tk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambelli19 View Post
Still working?
yes



Montaxx2 is offline  
Old   #1457
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 2
Downloading and trying to install, thankz

When I start the bot, all clones trying to get in the same account? How can I fix it?

Fixed, clear currectAcc!

Waiting more errors


Zambelli19 is offline  
Old   #1458
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
So With a i7-2600k, 16 GB of Ram, SSD, and HD 7850, 1 core/1GB Tiny Win7 VMs, I can run 5 VMs at ~70% CPU usage, and the game load time is ~3 minutes. I can run 7 VMs at 100% cpu usage and the game load time is ~7 minutes. The increase load time makes the rate of referrals the same for both setups.

I'm definitely limited by hardware here. Are you guys using linked clones? Surprised my load time is affected so much.
mystexodus is offline  
Old   #1459
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambelli19 View Post
Downloading and trying to install, thankz

When I start the bot, all clones trying to get in the same account? How can I fix it?

Fixed, clear currectAcc!

Waiting more errors
Use different account.txt in every vm!


Montaxx2 is offline  
Old   #1460
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 2
I fixed it like e I said.

Now it is running, I'm just finding it a bit slow. I think I will spend more than 12 hours to reach lvl 10.

My notebook

I5 3230M
HD 700Gb 7200rpm
8Gb
Geforce GT 640M

Running 5VMs
My game only lasted 6min, how can I do?
Zambelli19 is offline  
Old   #1461
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 5
how much ram should i allocate if im using ssd for the vmware
xlSpectre is offline  
Old   #1462
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 650
Received Thanks: 269
Würde das ganze auch auf einem VServer mit Windows als betriebsystem laufen ?
.Pixoit is offline  
Old   #1463
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambelli19 View Post
I fixed it like e I said.

Now it is running, I'm just finding it a bit slow. I think I will spend more than 12 hours to reach lvl 10.

My notebook

I5 3230M
HD 700Gb 7200rpm
8Gb
Geforce GT 640M

Running 5VMs
My game only lasted 6min, how can I do?

Make sure u copy/overwrite game.cfg and run as administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlSpectre View Post
how much ram should i allocate if im using ssd for the vmware

I used 256 mb without any problem
yungning is offline  
Old   #1464
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
Make sure u copy/overwrite game.cfg and run as administrator




I used 256 mb without any problem
I do it.
Im trying another test. After finish I'll post results here
Zambelli19 is offline  
Old   #1465
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i need help getting players to join host game. pm me plz
ajsammut is offline  
Old   #1466
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 5
my specs are
how many bots can i run with this spec
windows 8,1
i7 3537u 2.00 ghz 4 cpu ~2.5ghz
12 gb ram
intel graphics 4000
750 hdd
120gb kingston hyperx ssd
i kind of want to aim for 9+1, would it be possible?
i used to run 12 emu bots but i know emu bot is no-client
xlSpectre is offline  
Old   #1467
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
easy can use 256Mb / vm's but cpu like i7 3820 OC 4.5GHz and max can open 3x7 and all the time cpu use 80-100% that terrible. Any 1 can do somethink for cpu usage for really low.

Nvm i know how to recude & usage cpu ^^ i think if it working then on 2x5 cpu usage +- 15-20% ^^ - working progress

ok Now can be open 7x5 ( all mode more > 5 ) loading is too long and use 90% cpu for long time. x5 use 70-90% for only 45 sec on ssd harddrive. if all full loading then cpu use +- 50-75% max and dxtory on 5 fps/s.

For coder's - if you can try open all client's 5,7,9 on share folders on 1 folder for all then i think cpu% use will be really low.
kbum is offline  
Old   #1468
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
easy can use 256Mb / vm's but cpu like i7 3820 OC 4.5GHz and max can open 3x7 and all the time cpu use 80-100% that terrible. Any 1 can do somethink for cpu usage for really low.

Nvm i know how to recude & usage cpu ^^ i think if it working then on 2x5 cpu usage +- 15-20% ^^ - working progress

ok Now can be open 7x5 ( all mode more > 5 ) loading is too long and use 90% cpu for long time. x5 use 70-90% for only 45 sec on ssd harddrive. if all full loading then cpu use +- 50-75% max and dxtory on 5 fps/s.

For coder's - if you can try open all client's 5,7,9 on share folders on 1 folder for all then i think cpu% use will be really low.
Do you mean share the Riot Folder on the main comp and then change the path in vm to open from the main to reduce cpu usage?
torrentsoo is offline  
Old   #1469
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 5
is it more efficient to set up 2 3v3s (10 bots) or 1 9 bots 5v5
which one would load faster
xlSpectre is offline  
Old   #1470
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I have:
CPU: i7 4770 3,4-3,9 QuadCore
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600
SSD: 2x120GB
Video: Integrated Intel 4200

Runnung 4x(5+1) = 20 VMs


momchilk is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.