Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #1426

elite*gold: 0
Why cant it go until lvl 30? Would i need to queue 5vs5 VM or how do people bot to lvl 30?

Old   #1427

elite*gold: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qjouk View Post
Why cant it go until lvl 30? Would i need to queue 5vs5 VM or how do people bot to lvl 30?
You don't understand basic thing, that this is a referal bot, not even IP/EXP/LVL smurf bot.

You will have to put there BoL + Soraka, this can level your acount up to 30 lvl.

Old   #1428

I do understand that it doesnt lol, i just asked WHY. Is there any free Lvl Bot? Cause BOL i got.
Old   #1429

elite*gold: 43
The bot is stuck in buying the boost. 2nd time it gets stuck in one account. I guess he doesn't recognize the "Boost" icon from your picutres.

Old   #1430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Λɴᴏɴʏᴍᴏᴜs View Post
The bot is stuck in buying the boost. 2nd time it gets stuck in one account. I guess he doesn't recognize the "Boost" icon from your picutres.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaxx2 View Post
What about hanging in shop ? Not able to purchase boost
Quote:
Bot not buying XP Boosts - Go to Control Panel >> Appearance and Personalization >> Display and select Adjust ClearType Text >> Untick Turn On ClearType >> Next >> Finally, click finish.
Daily pasting FAQ is boring
Old   #1431

elite*gold: 43
It seems like I don't have this option.

#Edit

Found under Display > Appearence > Effects
Old   #1432

Please people search the thread before you post your question!!
Old   #1433

elite*gold: 1
To beginn i had big problems i need realy to say the support isnt good but i understand this becouse so many people have qustions
i buy premium becouse i want they keep up to date sry for my bad english but i just want say thanks to you the bot works well but please make a auto upbdater for you bot .... i cant dowload all time the neweest bot copy currentaccount and config .. make auto updater to get newest version of bot with the old config wich was already there i hope you understand me.
so i hope you use my tipp you can make the AutoUpdater just For Premium and 1 € More if you want Money but please make it
Old   #1434

Good afternoon, asks you GHOSTLOL works better in Win7 Tiny, or one that had XP on ghostlol's site?
Old   #1435

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur11221 View Post
To beginn i had big problems i need realy to say the support isnt good but i understand this becouse so many people have qustions
i buy premium becouse i want they keep up to date sry for my bad english but i just want say thanks to you the bot works well but please make a auto upbdater for you bot .... i cant dowload all time the neweest bot copy currentaccount and config .. make auto updater to get newest version of bot with the old config wich was already there i hope you understand me.
so i hope you use my tipp you can make the AutoUpdater just For Premium and 1 € More if you want Money but please make it
I think it's a good idea, as soon as I'll have more time I start.
I know a lot of people have problems, but most of the answers to these questions is on forum or faq people is to lazy to use "search", I really don't have time to respond all peoples but I try do what I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio123gatti View Post
Good afternoon, asks you GHOSTLOL works better in Win7 Tiny, or one that had XP on ghostlol's site?
When I started to develop a project I recommend the use MicroXP, now I would definitely recommend win7 tiny.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1436

elite*gold: 1
[QUOTE=seidan;28934108]I think it's a good idea, as soon as I'll have more time I start.
I know a lot of people have problems, but most of the answers to these questions is on forum or faq people is to lazy to use "search", I really don't have time to respond all peoples but I try do what I can.

Thank You
Old   #1437

has anyone got a good account creator? I couldn't get that one he suggested to work when I turned on proxy. (I added a list of proxies from this program I downloaded).
Old   #1438

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerasmith View Post
has anyone got a good account creator? I couldn't get that one he suggested to work when I turned on proxy. (I added a list of proxies from this program I downloaded).
dont turn on the proxy.
Old   #1439

hello ,im using 2 computers to make 5 vms and i updated ghostlol on both computers , but the 2nd computer ,ghostlol dont work on it... each time i start ghostlol(the last version) it dont click on "play" but when i try the ghostlol 1.3.8 it works but at the end of the game it doesnt click on 'continue" ...
Old   #1440

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
I think it's a good idea, as soon as I'll have more time I start.

When I started to develop a project I recommend the use MicroXP, now I would definitely recommend win7 tiny.
has setup tutorial?