Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Discussion on [BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 05/03/2014, 15:03   #676

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakkme View Post
Yep. Everything is configurated properly. They're not getting kicked it's just that the host goes and captures one point and then it goes back to spawn and activates afk bot.

And sometimes the bot stops because "Another instance of LoL.exe is already running. Terminate?" The bot doesnt bypass these messages by clicking OK etc..
Resolution is 1024x768? Camera is locked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKnife96 View Post
seidan try to upgrade the bot with this fix. ah and another information, sometimes in the file account.txt the name and password arent' correct because he count a space like " " after the password. Example: Account|Password" " (this doesn't work)
So maybe try don't make space after |Password ?
I see what I can do with this.
Old 05/03/2014, 15:57   #677

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
Resolution is 1024x768? Camera is locked?

So maybe try don't make space after |Password ?
I see what I can do with this.
Yep camera locked & proper resolution.
Old 05/03/2014, 16:22   #678

Guys my processor is AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad Core@ 3.8Ghz. WIth one bot cpu usage is 55% and with 5 bots it just lags and goes straight 100%, while 4gb ram never runs out XD

any1 else running 5 vm's with quad core 3.8 ghz? how did u do it?
thx
Old 05/03/2014, 16:38   #679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saruman2g View Post
Guys my processor is AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad Core@ 3.8Ghz. WIth one bot cpu usage is 55% and with 5 bots it just lags and goes straight 100%, while 4gb ram never runs out XD

thx
lol.. AMD.. What did you expect? Good performance?

Quote:

thx
lol.. AMD.. What did you expect? Good performance?
Old 05/03/2014, 17:40   #680

Quote:
My bots don't move when ingame so they eventually get kicked for being AFK. Is there a fix for this like something in the .config etc?

Nvm

I never put the config file in my LoL folders. I'm stupid..

Though, something I don't understand is why does the host champ go to one of the capture points. Capture it and then head back to spawn and then lets the bot on the other team re-capture it. Why games don't exceed 7 minutes thanks to this..

The game will be marked as valid even if it is 6:55 (happened to me) sometimes the bot will make it faster and it won't give you Ip. It can happen, sometimes. The bot captures that point because if he didn't, then the game would be around 5 mins long.

Quote:

thx
I can run 5-6 vm's with 1.2 Gb ram each (I have a total of 10 GB of ram) and an I5 3570 @ 3.4 Ghz.
The problem could be in the fact that... meh amd cpus suck in my opinion :|
Try giving at least 1 gb of ram to each Vm (if you have an HDD) and it will be fine.
Old 05/03/2014, 18:22   #681

Quote:
Originally Posted by gicifix View Post
The game will be marked as valid even if it is 6:55 (happened to me) sometimes the bot will make it faster and it won't give you Ip. It can happen, sometimes. The bot captures that point because if he didn't, then the game would be around 5 mins long.

I can run 5-6 vm's with 1.2 Gb ram each (I have a total of 10 GB of ram) and an I5 3570 @ 3.4 Ghz.
The problem could be in the fact that... meh amd cpus suck in my opinion :|
Try giving at least 1 gb of ram to each Vm (if you have an HDD) and it will be fine.
Yeah I noticed the timer thing. But as of right now I'm using EmuBOT, it uses less resources and custom launcher so I dont run into annoying multiple instances of LoL errors etc.

The only problem I'm facing is that only one of the VM machines is doing anything. All the bots joins the game and presses OK when disconnected etc. But the champs don't move at all. Except for one VM...

Emybot works in a way that there are 6 players, 5 of them AFK in spawn while one goes around capturing points and then heads back to base and activates anti-afk bot.
Old 05/03/2014, 20:22   #682

Website System costs now, but no statement from seidan in this thread ..
Old 05/03/2014, 21:17   #683

Quote:
Yeah I noticed the timer thing. But as of right now I'm using EmuBOT, it uses less resources and custom launcher so I dont run into annoying multiple instances of LoL errors etc.

The only problem I'm facing is that only one of the VM machines is doing anything. All the bots joins the game and presses OK when disconnected etc. But the champs don't move at all. Except for one VM...

Emybot works in a way that there are 6 players, 5 of them AFK in spawn while one goes around capturing points and then heads back to base and activates anti-afk bot.
Try deleting that machine and cloning it from another one that is working.
I don't know about emubot, but I think that it's almost always due to a bad configuration, such at hud etc.
Try doing as I did, it should work if the settings are the same for every machine
Old 05/03/2014, 22:38   #684

Quote:
Originally Posted by gicifix View Post
Try deleting that machine and cloning it from another one that is working.
I don't know about emubot, but I think that it's almost always due to a bad configuration, such at hud etc.
Try doing as I did, it should work if the settings are the same for every machine
I got it fixed by doing some debugging. The problem was caused by invalid LoL files. All I had to do was copy&paste some LoL folders from the working client to the ones not working.
Old 05/04/2014, 03:06   #685

Glad you solved it ^^
Old 05/04/2014, 14:35   #686

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuhRoh View Post
My 965BE runs 5 bots just fine, your comments bring nothing to the thread.
Ofcourse it does. It warns people that are new to hardware to not buy AMD stuff.
Old 05/04/2014, 15:15   #687

Offtopic: AMD Stuff actually is good. It's the same with NVidia and every other company: Some products are good, some are bad. Duh.

Ontopic: Nice Bot! How can I install microXP though? It wants a license key from me....
Old 05/04/2014, 16:03   #688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Water View Post
Offtopic: AMD Stuff actually is good. It's the same with NVidia and every other company: Some products are good, some are bad. Duh.

Ontopic: Nice Bot! How can I install microXP though? It wants a license key from me....
Intel, #1 choice for cpu
MSI, #1 choice for mobo
Nvidia, #1 choice for gpu
Kingston, #1 choice for ram

And for your question don't go with microXP, use Tiny7 instead. You'll get better performance.
Old 05/04/2014, 16:38   #689

Quote:
Yep camera locked & proper resolution.
Contact with me via skype: (edited)
I try help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
Website System costs now, but no statement from seidan in this thread ..
Yes website system cost now 4€ I think this is fairy price
(Thanks to everyone for supporting project via donations )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Water View Post

Try use MicroXP from my website, it's no want license code.
Old 05/04/2014, 18:38   #690

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
Try use MicroXP from my website, it's no want license code.
Thanks for the reply! The problem is, that my AntiVirus says the one from your website is a virus =(