Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #2056

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matumbom View Post
I hope someone here can help me.
I used to bot 5 bots at a time, everything worked except for the fact that the loading time was quite long and the occasional bugsplat or random errors. But I could bot a lvl 10 account in roughly 12h. But now all of a sudden, the bot creates the game and it starts to load but it takes too long and the game wont start, it will just close itself and stay on the what we might call main page, where "Play" is.

I'm running i5, clocked to 2,4gh/z, 12gb ddr3, 750 hdd (5400rpm) and not sure about the graphics card as I have one integrated and one external, which is more powerful. I'm also using dxtory on 6-7fps, my CPU nor my RAM is at 100% and I use tiny7, 1.3gb per machine and full clones (heard they give better performance). Does anyone know what I should do to start botting again?
Be sure to switch your clients to performance mode.
Control Panel -> System -> on the left, choose advanced system settings -> performance settings-> adjust for best performance.

Also, make sure your league clients have video settings all set to lowest, and try running your bots in VM Player instead of VM Workstation.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2057

Ahh forgive the stupid question, I just saw also, tell me you have the type according to the Accountcreater itself or is there a file somewhere where you can copy it and then paste the respective account ?

Old   #2058

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronax2011 View Post
Ahh forgive the stupid question, I just saw also, tell me you have the type according to the Accountcreater itself or is there a file somewhere where you can copy it and then paste the respective account ?
In account creator, click 'save' to save the generated accounts.
They will save to Accounts.txt in your account creator folder.

Then you can paste those accounts into your GhostLoL/Accounts.txt file.
Old   #2059

How many VMs can i run with
- cpu i5 3550 3.30 GHz
- 8 gb ram
- gpu 7850 1 gb ?

Old   #2060

- cpu i5 3550 3.30 GHz
- 8 gb ram
- gpu 7850 1 gb ?
Old   #2061

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermister2 View Post
Control Panel -> System -> on the left, choose advanced system settings -> performance settings-> adjust for best performance.

Also, make sure your league clients have video settings all set to lowest, and try running your bots in VM Player instead of VM Workstation.
I had done the above except trying running it in VM Player. Well, I tried it and it still won't get in game. I pentachecked the graphics, which are set to the lowest. I even tried changing the sleep to 600 from 400, didn't seem to help. My CPU nor RAM aren't 100%, so what else could I try?
Old   #2062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matumbom View Post
I had done the above except trying running it in VM Player. Well, I tried it and it still won't get in game. I pentachecked the graphics, which are set to the lowest. I even tried changing the sleep to 600 from 400, didn't seem to help. My CPU nor RAM aren't 100%, so what else could I try?
Finally I can run some tests now that i'm off of work. I'll give you some new options in the next 24 hours.

It seems that the most likely factors are Virtual Networking, or CPU/RAM distribution. There may be a simple config fix for VMware to trim unnecessary resources for optimum efficiency per guest.
Old   #2063

Quote:
Originally Posted by autovox95 View Post
- cpu i5 3550 3.30 GHz
- 8 gb ram
- gpu 7850 1 gb ?
~10 if you have an ssd
Old   #2064

Quote:

Quote:
Finally I can run some tests now that i'm off of work. I'll give you some new options in the next 24 hours.

It seems that the most likely factors are Virtual Networking, or CPU/RAM distribution. There may be a simple config fix for VMware to trim unnecessary resources for optimum efficiency per guest.
Thank you, can't wait for your replay : )
I must also say that it is usually the host one loads to 100% quite fast while the others hang.
Old   #2065

nvm, fixed.

its the best free reff bot
but it take so longggggggggggggggggg to up level 10..
with 5 VM, 10 reff in 24 hours.. so long
Old   #2066

Good evening,
how you can run your bot? So I have Windows 7, the screws again 16.0 GB, Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz, let my bot (5 pieces) with 1 GB Ram running in WMware, it would also be possible to choke on it 512 MB ​​and then to run 10? Or have your other tips as I could run 10 possible: D

Have VMware Workstation 10 runs with 1 GB ram, Windows 7, Windows XP Had better for more ressoucren?
Old   #2067

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronax2011 View Post
Good evening,
how you can run your bot? So I have Windows 7, the screws again 16.0 GB, Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz, let my bot (5 pieces) with 1 GB Ram running in WMware, it would also be possible to choke on it 512 MB ​​and then to run 10? Or have your other tips as I could run 10 possible: D

Have VMware Workstation 10 runs with 1 GB ram, Windows 7, Windows XP Had better for more ressoucren?
As far as i know Tiny7 is better... Unless u got ssd i doubt you'd be able to pull out 10. Try to run 7 bots at a time, be sure u set ur pc to best performance... I run 5 bots on 2 pcs since i use em. I used to run 7 at a time, but it would take like 6-7 minutes then 5 bots at a time, and sometimes it happens one of em to crash. So therefore i prefer running 5 since there are like none crashes and less worries. :P As i said try to run 7 if it works for ya. And use dxtory.
Old   #2068

best free bot !!! you think you can do a clientless option ? then we can run 20-30 bots.. should be amazing !!
Old   #2069

There is no config folder in the 1.4.7 version, and i get an error everytime I press F1 saying: its used on a non-accessible variable, can anyone help me please??
I will be greatfull...
Old   #2070

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommelomme View Post
There is no config folder in the 1.4.7 version, and i get an error everytime I press F1 saying: its used on a non-accessible variable, can anyone help me please??
I will be greatfull...
.cfg in \assets