Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Discussion on [BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 08/08/2014, 04:48   #2041

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillieWillie View Post
I have the full version of Win 7 iso...does it have to be Tiny7?

I think Tiny7 runs better than TinyXP but that's just my opinion
yeah, finally I use Tiny7.
5 games and still 0 crash or bug..
I Don't know why/how ppl get an error.. This bot works fine!
Old 08/08/2014, 05:53   #2042

I get this error when trying to install MicroXP on my VM.

Does anyone recommend me using some other OS? If so could I get a link xD
I have no clue how to fix my issue with MicroXP. Maybe it's the license key I used? I just found a random one online to use.
Old 08/08/2014, 08:28   #2043

i got error when start the bot

Old 08/08/2014, 08:37   #2044

Quote:
Originally Posted by amr20100 View Post
i got error when start the bot

u shouldnt move the ghostlol.exe into your LoL-folder. just let it in the ghost lol folder
Old 08/08/2014, 08:54   #2045

thanks bro
now i got new problem when i start bot it said file account.txt is empty
but i already put account and pw in txt

Old 08/08/2014, 11:55   #2046

Is it possible to set it so that once an account is finished, he takes the next? He always stops at 10 and deletes everything.
Old 08/08/2014, 12:10   #2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronax2011 View Post
Is it possible to set it so that once an account is finished, he takes the next? He always stops at 10 and deletes everything.
there is a accounthistory.txt in bot\accounts folder!?

the bot stops at lvl 10 because its a ref-bot!?
Old 08/08/2014, 12:59   #2048

elite*gold: 93
Can someone send me the Windows Tiny 7 ISO download link? :/

Thx!

I got it!
Old 08/08/2014, 15:25   #2049

Hi I got a problem with the lol client. When I open it I cant even get to see the patcher, it just shows the league of legends logo and for a second opens the patcher as a black screen and closes. What am I doing wrong?
Old 08/08/2014, 15:44   #2050

this is what i found on the net !

Enable Maximum Performance Power Settings
Step 1
Click Start, "Control Panel" and then "Power Options."

Step 2
Click the "Show Additional Plans" drop-down arrow. Enable the "High Performance" option then click "Change Plan Settings."

Related Reading: How to Designate CPU Usage

Step 3
Click the "Change Advanced Power Settings" link in the new window. The Power Options window appears.

Step 4
Click the "+" symbol next to the "Processor Power Management" value, then "Minimum Processor State." Click the "Setting %" label, then change the value in the box field to "100."

Step 5
Click "System Cooling Policy" then the "Setting" label. Change the value to "Active."

Step 6
Click "Maximum Processor State" then "Setting." Change the value to "100."

Step 7
Click the "Apply" button then "OK." Click the "back" arrow button in the Edit Plan Settings window. Close the Select a Power Plan window. Windows applies the changes to the power settings and utilizes 100 percent of the processor available power for the active application on the screen.

Increase CPU Usage Priority for an Application
Step 1
Launch the application for which you want to increase the CPU usage priority in Windows.

Step 2
Right-click the Windows taskbar then click "Start Windows Task Manager."

Step 3
Click the "Applications" tab in the Windows Task Manager window. Right-click the application name, then click "Go to Process." The Process tab opens with the process for the application highlighted.

Step 4
Right-click the highlighted process, then click "Set Priority." Choose "Real Time" on the pop-up list.

Step 5
Close the Windows Task Manager window. After you set the priority for an application to "Real Time," Windows will use as much available CPU power as possible for the selected program even if you minimize it to the taskbar and make active another program window.
Old 08/08/2014, 19:02   #2051

I hope someone here can help me.
I used to bot 5 bots at a time, everything worked except for the fact that the loading time was quite long and the occasional bugsplat or random errors. But I could bot a lvl 10 account in roughly 12h. But now all of a sudden, the bot creates the game and it starts to load but it takes too long and the game wont start, it will just close itself and stay on the what we might call main page, where "Play" is.

I'm running i5, clocked to 2,4gh/z, 12gb ddr3, 750 hdd (5400rpm) and not sure about the graphics card as I have one integrated and one external, which is more powerful. I'm also using dxtory on 6-7fps, my CPU nor my RAM is at 100% and I use tiny7, 1.3gb per machine and full clones (heard they give better performance). Does anyone know what I should do to start botting again?
Old 08/08/2014, 19:10   #2052

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordprotector View Post
there is a accounthistory.txt in bot\accounts folder!?

the bot stops at lvl 10 because its a ref-bot!?

Yes I know, but not all at the same time on Level 10 Is there a possibility that he begins with a new account automatically? or I have to manually specify all
Old 08/08/2014, 19:23   #2053

please have cleartype turned off, even so the game ends before 7 min ... anyone can help me solve this?
Manual 9 bots use
Old 08/08/2014, 19:26   #2054

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matumbom View Post
I hope someone here can help me.
I used to bot 5 bots at a time, everything worked except for the fact that the loading time was quite long and the occasional bugsplat or random errors. But I could bot a lvl 10 account in roughly 12h. But now all of a sudden, the bot creates the game and it starts to load but it takes too long and the game wont start, it will just close itself and stay on the what we might call main page, where "Play" is.

I'm running i5, clocked to 2,4gh/z, 12gb ddr3, 750 hdd (5400rpm) and not sure about the graphics card as I have one integrated and one external, which is more powerful. I'm also using dxtory on 6-7fps, my CPU nor my RAM is at 100% and I use tiny7, 1.3gb per machine and full clones (heard they give better performance). Does anyone know what I should do to start botting again?
Be sure to switch your clients to performance mode.
Control Panel -> System -> on the left, choose advanced system settings -> performance settings-> adjust for best performance.

Also, make sure your league clients have video settings all set to lowest, and try running your bots in VM Player instead of VM Workstation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2014, 20:00   #2055

Ahh forgive the stupid question, I just saw also, tell me you have the type according to the Accountcreater itself or is there a file somewhere where you can copy it and then paste the respective account ?