Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Discussion on [BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 03/03/2014, 08:27   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
When you use 256MB on HDD, tell me how it goes. I'm curious if it lags, does it just freeze, still play perfectly fine? etc
ok i will.
ATM with 512 Mb the game are very long to start but in game i'ts ok.
Old 03/03/2014, 08:31   #137

Quote:
So in your account list you have accounts without summoner names right? It will create your summer name the same as your username. But if your username is more than 15 (or was it 10 I forgot) characters(letters and numbers), then it'll use the prefix you set and 2 random numbers (default is FatPlayer).

Examples:
Username: lolrafbot
Password:123abc
Summoner name will be: lolrafbot

Username: lolreferralbotlol
Password: 123abc
Your summoner name will be: FatPlayer92
I'm afraid I don't follow. What I did was create the accounts by hand then put them in the account list. For some reason I couldn't get my VMware workstation to share folders so in each one I put a different account with password.

So are you saying the userprefix does create accounts? Or do we still have to do it manually?
Old 03/03/2014, 08:32   #138

I have a question... When the game loads it takes a good 10-15 mins in champ select and by the time i Even see the game up it says prolonged activity

Can someone please help
Old 03/03/2014, 08:42   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solkrieg View Post
I'm afraid I don't follow. What I did was create the accounts by hand then put them in the account list. For some reason I couldn't get my VMware workstation to share folders so in each one I put a different account with password.

So are you saying the userprefix does create accounts? Or do we still have to do it manually?
It does not create ACCOUNTS. It creates SUMMONER NAMES (in-game names).

Quote:
;If account name length > 15 Summoner name = UserPrefix + two random numbers , else Summoner name = Account.login
UserPrefix = FatPlayer
Here we go with more examples. So let's say you made an account with the username solkriegisnotbotting and password 123abc (These are your example login info). Count how many letters and numbers are in your username, 20 right? Now go back to the quote above. If the account name is greater than 15, the example username is 20 > 15, then your summoner name would be the UserPrefix and 2 random numbers. For example it could be FatPlayer23.

Let's say you made an account with the username solkrieg and password 123abc (These are your example login info). Count how many letters and numbers are in your username, 8 right? Now go back to the quote above. If the account name is greater than 15, the example username is 8 < 15, then your summoner name would be your account name. In this case it would be solkrieg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moejoe123 View Post
I have a question... When the game loads it takes a good 10-15 mins in champ select and by the time i Even see the game up it says prolonged activity

Can someone please help
What are your system specs? How much memory are you giving them?
Old 03/03/2014, 08:51   #140

Quote:

Userprefix don't create the account, only the summoner name.
If you dont understand how to use "userprefix" dont use it and create the summoner name yourself on each account

You need to copy/past the account with all the login/pw on each VM.
Old 03/03/2014, 09:02   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeoN64 View Post
I believe that is wrong. If he is not sharing folders, having different accounts on each VM is better than having all of the accounts on all of the VMs. The reason is that if 1 account is already logged in, the status of them in the Accounts.txt doesn't update in all the VMs since the folder isn't shared. It may cause trouble or slow down the process when the bot finds out that the next account on the list is already logged in or done I don't know. If he has different accounts on each VMs, the bot and you will be worry free knowing that the account that is next on the list is not going to be logged in (unless for reason the status in the file is 1)

In the end... If folders AREN'T shared, have different accounts on each VM. If folders ARE shared, have all the accounts on 1 file.
Old 03/03/2014, 09:08   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by moejoe123 View Post

Can someone please help
I've found giving each VM 1GB of RAM creates a stable environment and decent load times.
Quote:
It does not create ACCOUNTS. It creates SUMMONER NAMES (in-game names).

Here we go with more examples. So let's say you made an account with the username solkriegisnotbotting and password 123abc (These are your example login info). Count how many letters and numbers are in your username, 20 right? Now go back to the quote above. If the account name is greater than 15, the example username is 20 > 15, then your summoner name would be the UserPrefix and 2 random numbers. For example it could be FatPlayer23.

Let's say you made an account with the username solkrieg and password 123abc (These are your example login info). Count how many letters and numbers are in your username, 8 right? Now go back to the quote above. If the account name is greater than 15, the example username is 8 < 15, then your summoner name would be your account name. In this case it would be solkrieg.

What are your system specs? How much memory are you giving them?
Thank you for explaining it to me. Is there a specific need for this? I guess I just miss the purpose. And to be more clear, we have to create the accounts our selves right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeoN64 View Post
Userprefix don't create the account, only the summoner name.
If you dont understand how to use "userprefix" dont use it and create the summoner name yourself on each account

Thank you for your explanation.
Old 03/03/2014, 09:13   #143

Quote:
Thank you for explaining it to me. Is there a specific need for this? I guess I just miss the purpose. And to be more clear, we have to create the accounts our selves right?

The need is that summoner names probably can't be anything greater than 15 characters is my guess. I suggest you change it to something else. There is a chance all the usernames for FatPlayerXX (XX = 2 random numbers) are going to run out if everyone uses it. No. You don't have to create the accounts yourself. If you google for an account creator or look on some other sites, you might be able to find some, but I'm not going to release it here nor will I send a link. Sorry. It's not too hard to find. Trust. Here since I'm nice I'll start you off lol.
Old 03/03/2014, 09:13   #144

I have the same account file on each VM and i check if it's ok with |1 or |0 on each line on each VM
Old 03/03/2014, 11:58   #145

The Problems with autoxp boost buy still ongoing?
For myself most time "session expired".
Anyone know how to fix this or its just a "bug" and not fixxed yet?
Old 03/03/2014, 12:20   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookiinterpol View Post
The Problems with autoxp boost buy still ongoing?
For myself most time "session expired".
Anyone know how to fix this or its just a "bug" and not fixxed yet?
Take a look at my FAQ Guide in my siggy. It might help. If it doesn't then it's probably another problem that I've contacted Mroku about in hope for a fix soon. (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2014, 13:08   #147

Wow! Thanks for making this free bot! I will be using it in the future.
Old 03/03/2014, 13:47   #148

I buy boost manually for the moment.
Old 03/03/2014, 15:19   #149

Wersja Polska:

English Version:

Kick:
Old 03/03/2014, 16:41   #150

My good Computer right now is broken so I decided to try my laptop

i Give each machine 256.