Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #5941

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasiHD View Post
Hi i have an issue after each game the config.ini file change. the Graphics setting and other setting resets there for the graphics is high after 1 game and this crashes any anyone have idea for fix
Are you running lol by shared folder? cause i solved by installing lol on the main VM

Old   #5942

elite*gold: 30
tried this. not very efficient ;o

Old   #5943

elite*gold: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagace View Post
Are you running lol by shared folder? cause i solved by installing lol on the main VM
yes i am am sure there must be another way
Old   #5944

Sorry if im asking the same question for the 100th time but do i need to use vpn to being undetected?

Old   #5945

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerssbxlv
Because I know people are lazy and don't want to look 2 pages back to find the link, ill repost it. Like come on, do you want it spoon fed???

Downloaded the rar file from Dropbox but when I extract the files it extracts everything but the client bot. So essentially I can only use host.bat and not player.bat. Can anyone provide a link to the extracted "Emub0t - Client"? Also seeing as no one else has posted this issue I'm guessing I'm the only one having it. A bit off topic but anyone know what might be preventing me from getting the full extraction? It says "Cannot change attributes of A:/" and it leads to the file in my downloads folder.
Old   #5946

Quote:
Originally Posted by link10101 View Post
Downloaded the rar file from Dropbox but when I extract the files it extracts everything but the client bot. So essentially I can only use host.bat and not player.bat. Can anyone provide a link to the extracted "Emub0t - Client"? Also seeing as no one else has posted this issue I'm guessing I'm the only one having it. A bit off topic but anyone know what might be preventing me from getting the full extraction? It says "Cannot change attributes of A:/" and it leads to the file in my downloads folder.
Just rename to "Emub0t - Client" MAYBE? please. its just logical can you think a bit ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Sky View Post
Sorry if im asking the same question for the 100th time but do i need to use vpn to being undetected?
no
Old   #5947

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwin1000 View Post
Just rename to "Emub0t - Client" MAYBE? please. its just logical can you think a bit ?
Hey man, I understand you're annoyed at answering questions that seem mundane or obvious to you but there's no need to criticize me, I'm just looking for help and if you'd rather not deal with me then let someone else. If you would like to help me however, what do you mean rename to "Emub0t - Client"?

Let me clarify my problem, whenever I try to extract the files from the rar file I'm able to extract them all but "EmuB0T.exe". The host and client programs worked until recently but now I encounter the error: wrong client version for server. I've fixed the host program by replacing it with the new one from the patch but am unable to get the file for the client.
Old   #5948

Quote:
Originally Posted by link10101 View Post
Hey man, I understand you're annoyed at answering questions that seem mundane or obvious to you but there's no need to criticize me, I'm just looking for help and if you'd rather not deal with me then let someone else. If you would like to help me however, what do you mean rename to "Emub0t - Client"?

Let me clarify my problem, whenever I try to extract the files from the rar file I'm able to extract them all but "EmuB0T.exe". The host and client programs worked until recently but now I encounter the error: wrong client version for server. I've fixed the host program by replacing it with the new one from the patch but am unable to get the file for the client.

Maybe your antivirus killed that file, try to disable it first
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5949

Hey guys I'm having a problem where when I try to download the bot, it doesn't work. Here is a screenshot of what happens when I open the link on the post
Old   #5950

This bot have a big bug..
Sometimes he skips unsfinished accounts (lvl9, lvl 8 accs)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5951

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonoster View Post
Hey guys I'm having a problem where when I try to download the bot, it doesn't work. Here is a screenshot of what happens when I open the link on the post

You would be able to easily find the answer if you could read a few of other people's previous posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinvipo View Post
This bot have a big bug..
Sometimes he skips unsfinished accounts (lvl9, lvl 8 accs)

I have used this bot to level up many accounts to level 10, but it never happened to me.
Old   #5952

still working ?
Old   #5953

still working?
Old   #5954

Guys , got a problem, when the Host has to swap accounts I get an error, (Application Error blablabla) anyone having it?
Old   #5955

elite*gold: 176
Hi i have an issue after each game the config.ini file change. the Graphics setting and other setting resets there for the graphics is high after 1 game and this crashes any anyone have idea for fix. Pm Me - i could pay some money