Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #5911

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kes Ber View Post
can someone help ? specs: amd phenom ii x4 955 processor (4 cpus) 3.2ghz, 8 gb of ram. how many can i run max?

also when i try to cloan from the tool in the bot (called vm tool) it tells me theres invalid clone type must be full or linked..so i just manually cloned my main vm 5 times.. is that ok?
if have normal hdd drive max 6 vm's - 786MB each vm's
if have ssd hard ddrive 12 vm's - 384 MB each vm's

better way buy some i7 cpu and 16GB ram 18vm's can run easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EloLiftDotNet View Post
my specs is i7 4770k 16gb ram and 256gb ssd how many can i run?
18vm's 384Mb memory each vm's
3x(3x3)

Old   #5912

elite*gold: 0
i have hdd. also can someone help ? i have this error: the exception unknown software (0xe0434352) occured in the application at location 076079617

Old   #5913

WOOT, thanks for the download link for latest version, we're back in bussiness
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5914

Anyone find this version insanely unstable? I've had issues where league will close and a single vm station will open like 30 windows. I've had the accounts.txt copy all the accounts and paste them again so if i had 100 accounts it would have 200 accounts.

I turn my bots on when I go to work or school and come back and only 1 account or so has been completed before the crash. I tried running only 6 bots and it got to the 8 min mark and no bots had moved. I assumed its cuse only 1 bot on the blue side loaded in so i manually capped all the bases then all the bots crashed and almost each one opened like 20 windows.

I love this bot and I'm not bashing it in any way, anyone else having these issues?

Old   #5915

I am having trouble connecting to NA any ideas?
Old   #5916

This version is so unstable, i go to school and it's always crash when it's finish one account, or random crash....
Old   #5917

Doesn't work anymore
Old   #5918

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss59200 View Post
This version is so unstable, i go to school and it's always crash when it's finish one account, or random crash....
you just need to check more often~

Quote:
Originally Posted by homesnappers View Post
I am having trouble connecting to NA any ideas?
yea a lot of times bots crashed because one of bot can't get into the game, and GG
i think it's RIOT, not the bot doe. not too sure
Old   #5919

Can someone pls help? I started the bots and it closed because it took longer than 10 minutes, then when it tried to restart the client it clicked the bot like 10 times which caused everything to go bad...my internet is fine.

why did it take longer than 10 min and why did it click the bot so many times? specs: amd phenom ii x4 955 processor (4 cpus) 3.2ghz, 8 gb of ram. using HDD with 512mb of ram per vm.
Old   #5920

How can i check when i'm almost 8h at school ?
Old   #5921

Hello, i'm using an SSD so I put 384 mb ram per bot but it doesnt work properly, I always got the "no game" error. When I put them on 768 mb ram I don't have this problem anymore.
Why doesn't it handle 384? i got pretty good SSD.
It doesn't even try to load the game, my processor stays at like 10% usage during "loading" and after 5 min all my bots show "no game"

I got i5 4670k overclocked at 4Ghz, and 8gb ram ddr3
Old   #5922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggyness View Post
Anyone find this version insanely unstable? I've had issues where league will close and a single vm station will open like 30 windows. I've had the accounts.txt copy all the accounts and paste them again so if i had 100 accounts it would have 200 accounts.

I turn my bots on when I go to work or school and come back and only 1 account or so has been completed before the crash. I tried running only 6 bots and it got to the 8 min mark and no bots had moved. I assumed its cuse only 1 bot on the blue side loaded in so i manually capped all the bases then all the bots crashed and almost each one opened like 20 windows.

I love this bot and I'm not bashing it in any way, anyone else having these issues?
I very rarely have that issue any more. I find that running from a fresh boot and not touching the bot/league files expect through the VM's help. Whenever I open the accounts.txt file through the main OS, for example, often leads to shit breaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kes Ber View Post
Can someone pls help? I started the bots and it closed because it took longer than 10 minutes, then when it tried to restart the client it clicked the bot like 10 times which caused everything to go bad...my internet is fine.

why did it take longer than 10 min and why did it click the bot so many times? specs: amd phenom ii x4 955 processor (4 cpus) 3.2ghz, 8 gb of ram. using HDD with 512mb of ram per vm.
Be sure to use dxtory. It really helps limit the CPU load.
I'm not convinced running VMs on an HDD is even a viable option. I get boatloads of issues on my HDDs and next to nothing on my SSDs. Invest in an SSD if you care at all about your PC.
Old   #5923

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss59200 View Post
How can i check when i'm almost 8h at school ?

I use the teamviewer to check it anytime and wherever I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwin1000 View Post
Hello, i'm using an SSD so I put 384 mb ram per bot but it doesnt work properly, I always got the "no game" error. When I put them on 768 mb ram I don't have this problem anymore.
Why doesn't it handle 384? i got pretty good SSD.
It doesn't even try to load the game, my processor stays at like 10% usage during "loading" and after 5 min all my bots show "no game"

I got i5 4670k overclocked at 4Ghz, and 8gb ram ddr3

How many bots were you trying to run? 256 mb should be enough with ssd.
Old   #5924

can i copy-paste game and not download it ? will take so much time if i download game
Old   #5925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ryze View Post
can i copy-paste game and not download it ? will take so much time if i download game
If you watch the tutorial videos, the suggested method is to use a shared folder between the VMs. One copy of the game already present on the machine is sufficient.