Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #5206

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerssbxlv View Post
I have a couple questions:
1. Do i have to create all the accounts for referrals
2. In the second video posted he has folders for i think each of his bots with files inside including account accounts and logfile txt files , what is the point of these files and how do i get the logfile
3. Are there any account creators that you use
1. You have 2 options:
- Create all of them by yourself which is rather tedious and to be quite frankly insane.
- Use an account creator such as "Disgusting Account Creator".

2. Logfiles are kind of obselete by now. Older versions of EmuBot used Logfiles to list accounts that have been finished leveling. They are NOT required and since EmuBot doesn't log finished tasks anymore it wouldn't help you at all anyway.

3. Disgusting Account Creator

Old   #5207

Quote:
I can help you completly once some1 answers my questions above because once those are answered my should work
thanks mate will we be talking here or on skype ?

Old   #5208

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVP Monster View Post
Game crashes on startup and I get a "No game" error
guys please anyone have solution for this problem ??
Old   #5209

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07.LightBlue View Post
1. You have 2 options:
- Create all of them by yourself which is rather tedious and to be quite frankly insane.
- Use an account creator such as "Disgusting Account Creator".

2. Logfiles are kind of obselete by now. Older versions of EmuBot used Logfiles to list accounts that have been finished leveling. They are NOT required and since EmuBot doesn't log finished tasks anymore it wouldn't help you at all anyway.

3. Disgusting Account Creator
Thankyou so much for the help the last thing i need help with is that when i started them up i made all the game names the same in the config file and when i host one of my vm's and all the others just run the .exe one that isnt host they say "seaching game" and the host says waiting for players". I made sure the game name is all the same but it still doesnt want to connect to the lobby of the host please help and thankyou. If i get mine to work, i am willing to help other for a few days after i get mine working. Will post later how to talk to me!!

Old   #5210

so i'm able to create virtual machines but i have no idea how does this bot works tried to do as both of the videos but still have no idea how to make it work so all i need is alittle bit of help,thank you in advance
Old   #5211

Exp boost buying is still functional; no fix is needed.
Old   #5212

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
dude can you help me with starting the bot for *** sake i've been trying for 12hours and i can't do it and no one seems to be helping
Old   #5213

i added you if you still need help "eyeliner"
Old   #5214

Quote:
Originally Posted by themvp View Post
Im having a problem.

Everytime i Launch Emubot, it will login to one account and then launch another instance of Emubot.

http://i.imgur.com/1BryQQc.png?1

Any ideas on how to fix it?

SAME PROBLEM AS Ramiiix3
Have fix it Firmwork 4.5 reistall ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaca View Post
sifren cok cixmis hanny
benımde sorun sey sımdı botu acıom lol path ı ok acc e sureklı baglanıo yanı acc gırmeyı sureklı sureklı denıyor tr serverına denıyorum ama olmuo mk delı oldum

kardes yardim lasimsa bana skype´de yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
dude can you help me with starting the bot for god sake i've been trying for 12hours and i can't do it and no one seems to be helping

skype add me ^^
Old   #5215

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
so i'm able to create virtual machines but i have no idea how does this bot works tried to do as both of the videos but still have no idea how to make it work so all i need is alittle bit of help,thank you in advance

You just need to follow every step on those videos, take time and patient
Old   #5216

beyler yardıma ihtiyacım var ghostlol kullanıyorum i7 3630qm 2x gt650m 8gb ram hdd 5400 rpm 1tb 5 pcye 1gb ram 60gb hdd verdim ama loading süreleri çok uzun sürüyor victory/lose den sonra 2 pc oyundan atıyor vsvs. bu dahamı stabil? bunu yapıyım loading süreleri için ne yapabilirim 12 saat açık bıraktım 2.5 level olmuşlar ..
Old   #5217

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuksws View Post
beyler yardıma ihtiyacım var ghostlol kullanıyorum i7 3630qm 2x gt650m 8gb ram hdd 5400 rpm 1tb 5 pcye 1gb ram 60gb hdd verdim ama loading süreleri çok uzun sürüyor victory/lose den sonra 2 pc oyundan atıyor vsvs. bu dahamı stabil? bunu yapıyım loading süreleri için ne yapabilirim 12 saat açık bıraktım 2.5 level olmuşlar ..

kardes sen bana skype de yaz ben sana yardim ederim
Old   #5218

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
For me, still not working. He used to buy boost but now it just open firefox and 2 cards with lol store and then nothing happens.
Old   #5219

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallic999 View Post
For me, still not working. He used to buy boost but now it just open firefox and 2 cards with lol store and then nothing happens.
Had same problem and its caused by new firefox version, completly remove firefox from your main VM, dont forget to remove apdata folder, once youre done, install firefox v. 27... from emubot folder and go to preferences and disable autoupdate, install addons and youre done, its working again.
Old   #5220

Quote:
Thankyou so much for the help the last thing i need help with is that when i started them up i made all the game names the same in the config file and when i host one of my vm's and all the others just run the .exe one that isnt host they say "seaching game" and the host says waiting for players". I made sure the game name is all the same but it still doesnt want to connect to the lobby of the host please help and thankyou. If i get mine to work, i am willing to help other for a few days after i get mine working. Will post later how to talk to me!!
Well, you're obviously doing it wrong. But don't fret.

Your issue should be solved by following these steps:
1. What you have to do is create a shared folder where your bot is located in.
2. Furthermore your config and account files have to contain your settings (i.e. game name etc. and accounts) and should also be located in this very folder.
3. Now what you want to do is create a shortcut to this "EmuB0T - Host.exe" on what ever virtual machine you want to be the host.
4. On every other virtual machine you create a shortcut to "EmuB0T.exe".
5. Switch to your VM 1 for example and start up your "EmuB0T - Host.exe" shortcut.
6. On your VM 2 - 10 e.g. you consecutively start up your "EmuB0T.exe" shortcut.

This way all of your VMs use the exact same folder with all its content regarding config and account file.

The reason your method isn't working is because you created individual folders which causes your bots to not work as a unit.

Thanks
1 User