Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #5176
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVP Monster View Post
Game crashes on startup and I get a "No game" error
check cfig files. Rmember all 6 vm's on 1 pack must have that same nickname game and password and dxtory use .



kbum is offline  
Old   #5177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
How do i make the bot loop? i need to change the GameID everytime the bot finishes the match or otherwise the bots wont find the match. how can i fix this?


jussiseppo53 is offline  
Old   #5178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 234
Received Thanks: 21
Error -> abfus fail ._.

Ramiiix3 is offline  
Old   #5179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jussiseppo53 View Post
How do i make the bot loop? i need to change the GameID everytime the bot finishes the match or otherwise the bots wont find the match. how can i fix this?
What part of "don't change this value" didn't you read in the config? If the host bot says the room already exists after it has left the room, it will retry until RIOT says the room was official disbanded. If after a completed match you aren't allowed to form the room, the game didn't actually end.

tl;dr your games aren't actually finishing


----- Unrelated -----

I assume varying load times causes the bot to have mildly unpredictable game lengths, but is there a way to increase them? Some get dangerously close to < 7 minutes.

http://i.imgur.com/Bbs77uy.png


TealcSholva is offline  
Old   #5180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 2
Bots are running quiet smoothly but sometimes one of em crashes and begins endless restarts and takes all accounts. Its really anoying, because Ive to manually end all bots, reset accounts and start em again.
VaclavVe is offline  
Old   #5181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
I can't install the () it says unable to connect on firefox. can someone help please
packerssbxlv is offline  
Old   #5182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerssbxlv View Post
I can't install the () it says unable to connect on firefox. can someone help please
The "script.user.js" in the same folder with those directions is that file you're trying to obtain. Just drag it into Firefox and it will prompt for import.
TealcSholva is offline  
Old   #5183
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I have no accounts.txt problem

why fix it
acnol59 is offline  
Old   #5184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 234
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by acnol59 View Post
I have no accounts.txt problem

why fix it
\\vmware-host\Shared Folders\BOT <- here folder name

my problem is loop :X
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Ramiiix3 is offline  
Old   #5185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Hey,
ist das Banrisiko auf einem Clientless Bot höher als wenn ich einen nehme wo der Client vorhanden ist ?
Rauchx3 is offline  
Old   #5186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
What part of "don't change this value" didn't you read in the config? If the host bot says the room already exists after it has left the room, it will retry until RIOT says the room was official disbanded. If after a completed match you aren't allowed to form the room, the game didn't actually end.

tl;dr your games aren't actually finishing


----- Unrelated -----

I assume varying load times causes the bot to have mildly unpredictable game lengths, but is there a way to increase them? Some get dangerously close to < 7 minutes.

http://i.imgur.com/Bbs77uy.png
But when i dont change the value, the bots wont join same server. they just keep searching for it forever.
jussiseppo53 is offline  
Old   #5187
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 234
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jussiseppo53 View Post
But when i dont change the value, the bots wont join same server. they just keep searching for it forever.
restart ur vmware is bugged brow ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauchx3 View Post
Hey,
ist das Banrisiko auf einem Clientless Bot höher als wenn ich einen nehme wo der Client vorhanden ist ?


gibt kein bann risiko lol ._.
Ramiiix3 is offline  
Old   #5188
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiiix3 View Post
restart ur vmware is bugged brow ^^
Tried many times. Even reinstalled but still wont work.
jussiseppo53 is offline  
Old   #5189
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 234
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jussiseppo53 View Post
Tried many times. Even reinstalled but still wont work.

add me skype ^^ try to help you
Ramiiix3 is offline  
Old   #5190
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiiix3 View Post
add me skype ^^ try to help you
Thanks. Do you have steam ? i don't have skype atm.


jussiseppo53 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.