Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #4501
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
HELP: when the bots playing their second game in a row they aren't clicking the pillars and the game doesn't end ! only happens in second game anyone has a clue why ? i never touch the mouse

edit: also sometimes I get afk warning on one or 2 of the machines. help please
problem was resolution 1024x540 instead of 768 I think it's now fixed i'll update.



WitchfulSpark is offline  
Old   #4502
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I'm having a huge Problem, the Game loads for about 5-10 minutes and then it just chrashes with "No Game" Error or the first Bot joins at minute 4 to 5.
Can't be my Hardware, I managed to run 24 VMs before (now I'm running 6), but here are some details:
I7 4770k
16 GB DDR3 1333
HDD with about 150MB/s to 200MB/s
I even tryed a SSD with no success


Fredde xD is offline  
Old   #4503
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
help :S try to reinstall win7 but still same error i just can acccess to shared folder from CMD
andrewson is offline  
Old   #4504
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
cmd keeps restarting:
Succesfully loaded cfgfile
Checking lol.patch...
Your lol.patch is OK
Successfully loaded account: name : password

and here it just closes and opens a new EmuB0T - Host.exe.
happens the same with client(EmuB0T.exe)

error.txt shows following exception:
[8/1/2014 13:05:08] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at (Object )
at EmuB0T-Host.DiskOptions.DisableSymbol(Object reasonAvailable)
at EmuB0T-Host.ServerSerializer.DisableSymbol()
at EmuB0T-Host.GroupDesigner.DisableSymbol(String[] reasonAvailable)
(repeat for each time the cmd has closed and opened itself)

any ideas?


Otelbruixot is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4505
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 16
Need help pls
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
kbnawak is offline  
Old   #4506
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredde xD View Post
I'm having a huge Problem, the Game loads for about 5-10 minutes and then it just chrashes with "No Game" Error or the first Bot joins at minute 4 to 5.
Can't be my Hardware, I managed to run 24 VMs before (now I'm running 6), but here are some details:
I7 4770k
16 GB DDR3 1333
HDD with about 150MB/s to 200MB/s
I even tryed a SSD with no success
update your client, no game means the version of client is not good

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbnawak View Post
Need help pls
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
make sure you use the new config and fill in the Accounts.txt path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewson View Post
help :S try to reinstall win7 but still same error i just can acccess to shared folder from CMD
you can't use CD (change dir) without changing the drive to Z:

first do Z: then cd Z:\whatever...
WitchfulSpark is offline  
Old   #4507
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otelbruixot View Post
cmd keeps restarting:
Succesfully loaded cfgfile
Checking lol.patch...
Your lol.patch is OK
Successfully loaded account: name : password

and here it just closes and opens a new EmuB0T - Host.exe.
happens the same with client(EmuB0T.exe)

error.txt shows following exception:
[8/1/2014 13:05:08] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at (Object )
at EmuB0T-Host.DiskOptions.DisableSymbol(Object reasonAvailable)
at EmuB0T-Host.ServerSerializer.DisableSymbol()
at EmuB0T-Host.GroupDesigner.DisableSymbol(String[] reasonAvailable)
(repeat for each time the cmd has closed and opened itself)

any ideas?
Install Windows 7 on VM
nenadzero is offline  
Old   #4508
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 16
I use good config and i think link is good to Z: \ B0T




[CONFIG]
; Path to your League of Legends launcher, without the lol.launcher stuff!
path = C:\Riot Games\League of Legends

; Path to your accounts file
accounts_path = Z: \ B0T

;Select region: EUN, EUW, RU, NA, OCE, BR, TR, KR, LAN or LAS
region = EUW

;MaxLvl in acc.
maxlvl = 10

;Set boost to 1 if you want it to buy 3 days xp boost when you get free 400 RP
boost = 1

[GAME]
;Custom name
GameName = GameNAWWAK

;Custom password
GamePassword = nawwak

;Custom size [6,8,10]
GamePlayers = 10

;Don't change it, thanks
GameID=0
kbnawak is offline  
Old   #4509
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbnawak View Post
I use good config and i think link is good to Z: \ B0T




[CONFIG]
; Path to your League of Legends launcher, without the lol.launcher stuff!
path = C:\Riot Games\League of Legends

; Path to your accounts file
accounts_path = Z: \ B0T

;Select region: EUN, EUW, RU, NA, OCE, BR, TR, KR, LAN or LAS
region = EUW

;MaxLvl in acc.
maxlvl = 10

;Set boost to 1 if you want it to buy 3 days xp boost when you get free 400 RP
boost = 1

[GAME]
;Custom name
GameName = GameNAWWAK

;Custom password
GamePassword = nawwak

;Custom size [6,8,10]
GamePlayers = 10

;Don't change it, thanks
GameID=0
accounts_path = Z: \ B0T change to accounts_path = Z:\B0T
nenadzero is offline  
Old   #4510
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
than make sure to rename Accounts.txt.txt to just Accounts.txt
WitchfulSpark is offline  
Old   #4511
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
update your client, no game means the version of client is not good



make sure you use the new config and fill in the Accounts.txt path.



you can't use CD (change dir) without changing the drive to Z:

first do Z: then cd Z:\whatever...
much thanks
andrewson is offline  
Old   #4512
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by e9d141a8 View Post
What do you mean by "put EmuBOT.exe" in shared folder? How can i do it?
Can some1 help please? I don't know how accounts.txt would work this way.
e9d141a8 is offline  
Old   #4513
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 16
its same :'(
kbnawak is offline  
Old   #4514
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nenadzero View Post
Install Windows 7 on VM
i have windows 7 tiny (the same as in the guide) do i need a full w7 install? bot was working "fine" in last version (the matchmaking one)
Otelbruixot is offline  
Old   #4515
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by e9d141a8 View Post
Can some1 help please? I don't know how accounts.txt would work this way.
you have video on first page..


nenadzero is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.