Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #4336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
For me everything works just fine.
My problem is that most of my bots got into a game on purple side. Everybody on the blue side were other people using toaster, they couldnt load into the game, so nobody took any points, so my bots crashed too with "ERROR GAME 10+MIN".



CocaneBaby is offline  
Old   #4337
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 7
... Old bot was way better .... Can't run league from the shared folder is not cool.


aaaa1314 is offline  
Old   #4338
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 282
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa1314 View Post
... Old bot was way better .... Can't run league from the shared folder is not cool.
League from shared is still possible!
You only have to put the bot.exe on the desktop.
SaferBuy is offline  
Old   #4339
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 5
everything worked!nice


lkjfds1 is offline  
Old   #4340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaferBuy View Post
League from shared is still possible!
You only have to put the bot.exe on the desktop.
Oh, keep getting the wrong game path error... So I thought it don't work.
aaaa1314 is offline  
Old   #4341
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Working great just need the option for private queue for ppl with high power machines and it's perfect !!! Thanks I donated u 10$
WitchfulSpark is offline  
Old   #4342
 
elite*gold: 600
The Black Market: 270/0/1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,120
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
Working great just need the option for private queue for ppl with high power machines and it's perfect !!! Thanks I donated u 10$
i think if you want private queue you have to buy emub0t manager
ㅋॐㅋ is offline  
Old   #4343
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
Guys, Everything is working fine here. The bot is running smoother than the old one. It is automatically restarted if bugged. The "searching" time is a bit longer because there are not so many ppl running this bot. I believe this problem will be solve by itself until few hours later when everyone updates their bot.
P/s: to anyone who downloaded this bot before couple hours ago, plz redownload it. Mroku updated and didnt notice us. I redownloaded and everything is working great for me now.
vantrung2606 is offline  
Old   #4344
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 282
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa1314 View Post
Oh, keep getting the wrong game path error... So I thought it don't work.
Add this to your start.bat

start /min "" "Z:\" (Your shared drive)


Otherwise your getting the lolpath error after VM restart
SaferBuy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4345
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
The bot is connecting with a user from my Account.txt but ingame it logged-in to another account that isn't mine !? (is it only for me or i'm illusionist ? )
WitchfulSpark is offline  
Old   #4346
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
The bot is connecting with a user from my Account.txt but ingame it logged-in to another account that isn't mine !? (is it only for me or i'm illusionist ? )
Because the rooms bot is creating are public and you get matched with other players using this bot, which not only create suspicious room names, but matches you with other players that use this bot, which imo could increase the ban chance, since they can just chain bans if they spot one player and knowing how this bot works atm...

Ofc i may be wrong, but i prefer to use every way to lower my ban chance than increase it using this public room method.

On the other hand people with bad PCs can use this bot too, since they can't run 6+ VMs.
Nephtys is offline  
Old   #4347
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephtys View Post
Because the rooms bot is creating are public and you get matched with other players using this bot, which not only create suspicious room names but matches you with other players that use this bot, which imo could increase the ban chance, since they can just chain bans if they spot one player and see how this bot works now...

yes I know it's public match, but my client is moving a character with name that isn't mine! not that I care but it means that someones else account is controlled by my client! and if it happens than IP's are changing too frequently and THAT can cause a ban.
WitchfulSpark is offline  
Old   #4348
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
I guess it is your account, just a random created summoner name.
CocaneBaby is offline  
Old   #4349
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 7
Lol, well that changes everything i know it matches you with others, but your bot controlling other char... that's new ;P
That's even worse than i thought with the increased ban chance.
Imo better check for sure if that's not your summoner name by logging manually and be sure, since that would be really strange.
Since if the name account was used as summoner name in diffrent account then bot probably changed your summoner name to diffrent name than login.
Nephtys is offline  
Old   #4350
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocaneBaby View Post
I guess it is your account, just a random created summoner name.
oh yeah that could be it cause there's no suffix for names anymore.... phew


WitchfulSpark is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.