Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #2581
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
The bot is working well, 70% CPU usage (with dx2.0). In game the bot will capture just 2 or 3 relics. Someone help me with this glitch please?



e9d141a8 is offline  
Old   #2582
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxkim View Post
Anyone having an issue with the bot being stuck at 5/6 players?
same problem here

wtf, all bots finish game perfectly, but every 10~15 matches bot stuck in 5/6, all 6 vm's dont show any error, but bot ******* stuck in 5/6, with 6 bots opened perfectly D:

configs: Tiny7 / No pagefiles / 5GB space / 256 RAM each vm / Autorunning Dxtory / Bot and LoL in shared folder / i7 3770k @3.5Ghz / 8GB RAM 1600Mhz / SSD 256mb Vertex / onboard Intel 4K 1gb dedicated / i can run 14 vm's with this configuration

without this error, i'm sure the bot can run 24/7... you only need to respect your pc configuration and bot works perfectly... idk how to fix it, please any help me
sry for bad english

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


guuh1st is offline  
Old   #2583
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by e9d141a8 View Post
The bot is working well, 70% CPU usage (with dx2.0). In game the bot will capture just 2 or 3 relics. Someone help me with this glitch please?
Use old cfg full screen not the bordless

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuh1st View Post
same problem here

wtf, all bots finish game perfectly, but every 10~15 matches bot stuck in 5/6, all 6 vm's dont show any error, but bot ******* stuck in 5/6, with 6 bots opened perfectly D:

configs: Tiny7 / No pagefiles / 5GB space / 256 RAM each vm / Autorunning Dxtory / Bot and LoL in shared folder / i7 3770k @3.5Ghz / 8GB RAM 1600Mhz / SSD 256mb Vertex / onboard Intel 4K 1gb dedicated / i can run 14 vm's with this configuration

without this error, i'm sure the bot can run 24/7... you only need to respect your pc configuration and bot works perfectly... idk how to fix it, please any help me
sry for bad english

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
when it happens to me i restart the bot clients and it work fine
conandoyle is offline  
Old   #2584

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by guuh1st View Post
same problem here

wtf, all bots finish game perfectly, but every 10~15 matches bot stuck in 5/6, all 6 vm's dont show any error, but bot ******* stuck in 5/6, with 6 bots opened perfectly D:

configs: Tiny7 / No pagefiles / 5GB space / 256 RAM each vm / Autorunning Dxtory / Bot and LoL in shared folder / i7 3770k @3.5Ghz / 8GB RAM 1600Mhz / SSD 256mb Vertex / onboard Intel 4K 1gb dedicated / i can run 14 vm's with this configuration

without this error, i'm sure the bot can run 24/7... you only need to respect your pc configuration and bot works perfectly... idk how to fix it, please any help me
sry for bad english

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thats normal ^^ there is no fix since today.


ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #2585
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by e9d141a8 View Post
How do i use this > "start /min Dxtory.exe"? I have to create a .bat file but how to add in autorun?
C:\Users\administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\W indows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup but is more easy shortcut from dxtory.exe with propierties minimized
milfer322 is offline  
Old   #2586
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 6
I found the mozilla error! Whenever an account becomes level 3, they buy a boost.. On the client.exe it just works perfectly, but for the host on the other hand.. It just doesn't do ANYTHING..

Fix plz.

EDIT:
Nvm, it's not the problem.. Although I always get 1 Bot that doesnt buy boost and stucks the system..
powerthomas123 is offline  
Old   #2587
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerthomas123 View Post
I found the mozilla error! Whenever an account becomes level 3, they buy a boost.. On the client.exe it just works perfectly, but for the host on the other hand.. It just doesn't do ANYTHING..

Fix plz.
GUYS HERE THERE ARE NO ERRORS IF YOU SET UP ITS RIGHT!
running like 60 hours with no ERRORS!
discontinue require fix what is not!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
Thats normal ^^ there is no fix since today.
go check all you account's.
Go to each account and make sure that they work! If you do not have one of the accounts comes so he's in the game!

I can upload worked(configured) HOST/SCRIPTS/ for 50$ each,if it s actually need. Everything is fully automated to run you need to run a single file and wait.You dont need to configurate anything, il set up all via teamwiever.With each new update you will only need to replace the bot files (host.exe/client.exe).
i7/ssd/32 gb: you can run up to 50 VM.
i7/ssd/16 gb: you can run up to 30 VM.
i5/ssd/16gb : you can run up to 20-26 VM.
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #2588
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
PLEASE can anyone tell me how to stop clones from growing when they are on? because my SSD only has 128GB space and it's annoying because it fill's up like in 10 mins when i launch 30 bot's. PLEASE HELP.
lukse323 is offline  
Old   #2589
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 4
i have 5 pc runing at MVware, 20 fps each game

but is fast and i dont have to move a finger XD
lnSect is offline  
Old   #2590
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
GUYS HERE THERE ARE NO ERRORS IF YOU SET UP ITS RIGHT!
running like 60 hours with no ERRORS!
discontinue require fix what is not!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


go check all you account's.
Go to each account and make sure that they work! If you do not have one of the accounts comes so he's in the game!

I can upload worked(configured) HOST/SCRIPTS/ for 50$ each,if it s actually need. Everything is fully automated to run you need to run a single file and wait.You dont need to configurate anything, il set up all via teamwiever.With each new update you will only need to replace the bot files (host.exe/client.exe).
i7/ssd/32 gb: you can run up to 50 VM.
i7/ssd/16 gb: you can run up to 30 VM.
i5/ssd/16gb : you can run up to 20-26 VM.
lexxxxxx VM version you ?
sedat3705 is offline  
Old   #2591
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
my whole pc lags like crazy
what should i do?
and i dont have internet connection on my vms please help me
my specs
intel core i3 -3240 CPU 3.40GHz 3.40GHz.
8GB RAM
NVIDIA GTX 650
ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2592
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukse323 View Post
PLEASE can anyone tell me how to stop clones from growing when they are on? because my SSD only has 128GB space and it's annoying because it fill's up like in 10 mins when i launch 30 bot's. PLEASE HELP.
49 VM+HOST in fodler
place is not growing
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Il made it better.Now it only 20 gb! for 50 vm.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #2593
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukse323 View Post
PLEASE can anyone tell me how to stop clones from growing when they are on? because my SSD only has 128GB space and it's annoying because it fill's up like in 10 mins when i launch 30 bot's. PLEASE HELP.
U need make linked clones from your BOTMASTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
49 VM+HOST in fodler
place is not growing
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Stop trying to ruin free bot and capitalize.
jneone is offline  
Old   #2594
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Recommend me a graphic for this pc:

32gb DDR3 1600 Kimston hyper X
fx-8350 (8) 4Ghz AMD
240GB SSD

I need a graphics card.

Thanks you
minatohd is offline  
Old   #2595
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by jneone View Post
Stop trying to ruin free bot and capitalize.
I do not sell it.I sell my time spent on the search for optimal settings.


lexxxxx is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.