Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Old   #901

elite*gold: 0
hey guys, when clonning the VMs i must install them on my SSD to work properly right?
And, how long is a "normal time" to load the game with 6 bots running?

Old   #902

The Black Market: 274/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blester9211 View Post
hey guys, when clonning the VMs i must install them on my SSD to work properly right?
And, how long is a "normal time" to load the game with 6 bots running?

depends from machine: i7 4770k 6 bots = 20 sec about
yes you need to have master and clones on ssd

-------------------------------------------

will be back to fixing bugs in ~ 3 days

Old   #903

elite*gold: 150
I left windows 7 and went to XP (the version on the first page).

Ugh. Not good. I'm getting errors everywhere and this version is not registered. I'm sticking with Windows 7 and the few errors it has.

Also, I can't run as many bots with XP I know everyone says it uses less resources, but I think more than anything it uses resources differently.
Old   #904

Can anyone tell me the configs in master VM, sleeves and Shared Folders? ID, Section, Configurated.
I did like the video but its keeping appears a error mesage.

Edit: i download de bot again and put id, section and configurated=0 in all VM's
and section, id=1 in shared folders.
Its working for now.

How many memory i need to put for each VM?

Old   #905

Ugh what a day. I can't get mySQL setup. I give up. I got through most of it, but this part I don't get at all:
"Copy the „Database Updater.exe“ and „libmysql.dll“ into your shared folder.
And if not already there create a file called „mysql.ini“ with the following content:"

I can't find Database Updater.exe or LibmySQL.dll anywhere on my machine...I don't know if thats a program I open, a line I go to or what. The rest of it was super easy then got to this step and don't understand at all what it's talking about. Are these programs that came with MySQL? Are they files on my computer? So lost...
Old   #906

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2bot View Post
I can't find Database Updater.exe or LibmySQL.dll anywhere on my machine...I don't know if thats a program I open, a line I go to or what. The rest of it was super easy then got to this step and don't understand at all what it's talking about. Are these programs that came with MySQL? Are they files on my computer? So lost...
Have a look in standard FishBot folder called "BOTS". They came with the bot, maybe try to download it again?
Old   #907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vierinos View Post
Have a look in standard FishBot folder called "BOTS". They came with the bot, maybe try to download it again?
niice! My version didn't have that since I setup fishbot before he added database. TY for your help! found 'em!

Ugh...did the database thing...took all day (not totally because the database to be honest...)

Anyway...I'm getting this error on all my bots that are on database. Seems like database works fine, no idea what the issue is. It's just a "0" in the middle of the screen. Bot totally stops, if I manually hit OK bot keeps going no issue.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #908

Quote:
I left windows 7 and went to XP (the version on the first page).

Ugh. Not good. I'm getting errors everywhere and this version is not registered. I'm sticking with Windows 7 and the few errors it has.

Also, I can't run as many bots with XP I know everyone says it uses less resources, but I think more than anything it uses resources differently.
It uses more CPU an less RAM imo.
Old   #909

Quote:
niice! My version didn't have that since I setup fishbot before he added database. TY for your help! found 'em!

Ugh...did the database thing...took all day (not totally because the database to be honest...)

Anyway...I'm getting this error on all my bots that are on database. Seems like database works fine, no idea what the issue is. It's just a "0" in the middle of the screen. Bot totally stops, if I manually hit OK bot keeps going no issue.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
missing .dll file on your VM
Old   #910

I have the dll anything else I could be missing?
Old   #911

Sometimes i get MySQL Error 2003 with database version. But just sometimes and not always. Have a Firewall incoming rule for port 3006. Any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mysql_error.jpg (19.8 KB, 10 views)
Old   #912

i still have the issue when in one vm he bot stops working and the screen goes black... this way i can not do refs at all... is this vm related or bot related?
thank you
Old   #913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
missing .dll file on your VM
I am an idiot. You are right. Thanks!

I have all 4 computers on Database now. Seems to work great. Thank you Blue Star! Sending a donation your way again for your help.

Thanks!

Edit: One More Question. How do I reorder accounts in my database? I need some on the bottom to go to the top. How do I do that?
Old   #914

i have this issue.
the client due to internet connection stops working and the bot does not close it or restart it. then the other 5 vms are making games and waiting for this one which never restarts.

any fix for this?
Old   #915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vierinos View Post
Sometimes i get MySQL Error 2003 with database version. But just sometimes and not always. Have a Firewall incoming rule for port 3006. Any ideas?
sometimes bot can't connect to database, kinda internet on your pc lag or db lag or some random stuff, will be fixed but dunno when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
i still have the issue when in one vm he bot stops working and the screen goes black... this way i can not do refs at all... is this vm related or bot related?
thank you
vm related

Quote:
I am an idiot. You are right. Thanks!

I have all 4 computers on Database now. Seems to work great. Thank you Blue Star! Sending a donation your way again for your help.

Thanks!

Edit: One More Question. How do I reorder accounts in my database? I need some on the bottom to go to the top. How do I do that?
edit you database, for now you can't change that with database updater

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref