Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Discussion on [BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 10/06/2014, 14:13   #931

elite*gold: 0
I want to use 2 Computer with Database version. One is working good. I just want to setup the second but cant forward port 3306 to a second IP? Router problem or am i doing something wrong?
Old 10/06/2014, 15:21   #932

The Black Market: 338/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vierinos View Post
I want to use 2 Computer with Database version. One is working good. I just want to setup the second but cant forward port 3306 to a second IP? Router problem or am i doing something wrong?
I'm not a database guru, all I can say you is to check if your db accept connection from this pc and if you can log on this user from this ip
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2014, 15:27   #933

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
wrong shared folder
So i need have settings.ini in Z:/BOTS/settings.ini ? make this path configurable ;c
Old 10/06/2014, 15:44   #934

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombajnik View Post
So i need have settings.ini in Z:/BOTS/settings.ini ? make this path configurable ;c
go watch video 10 times and maybe you will see that it's written there

no I won't
Old 10/06/2014, 18:21   #935

K thanks4info
Old 10/06/2014, 18:36   #936

elite*gold: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vierinos View Post
A router can only forward a single port to another single port of a single IP. Thats correct so far. Why would you foward 2 ports? You have to setup the port forwarding-part of my tutorial only to the PC with the databse. Not twice or so. But remember, your second PC still needs the outgoing firewall rule on 3306 though. Incoming shouldn't be neccessary.
If you have 2 PCs (lets's call them A and B) and e.g. your databse is on PC A currently you will need this:

MySQL --- running on ---> PC A (port 3306 forwarded in router)<--- network connection --> PC B

The settings in the mysql.ini are the same for both PCs if you run them in the same network. If they are connected by internet use the "***.ddns.net" as host. Everything else again the same.

Hope you get the idea. Was that unclear in the guide? If so I may adapt it

P.S.: Don't try to use another port because FishBot uses 3306 by default and there is no option to change it. Would be easy to implement but unneccessary as well
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2014, 18:37   #937

Works fine, really nice!!!
Old 10/06/2014, 18:39   #938

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
thank you

is this one is confirmed to work? because i have downloaded and have issues with it. it can not connect to the internet properly... the connection breaks and then resumes making it impossible to run anything on it...

I switched to this one today. So far very happy. Smooth, small and fast. Will report back if there are issues.

Database Question: What if my computer that has the database on it takes a dump? Is there a way to back this up or something to be prepared in case that ever happens? I don't expect it to, but stuff happens sometimes and I don't want to lose my whole database.
Old 10/06/2014, 18:46   #939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2bot View Post
I switched to this one today. So far very happy. Smooth, small and fast. Will report back if there are issues.

Database Question: What if my computer that has the database on it takes a dump? Is there a way to back this up or something to be prepared in case that ever happens? I don't expect it to, but stuff happens sometimes and I don't want to lose my whole database.

btw. will implement db backup in bot
Old 10/06/2014, 19:15   #940

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~EliteTrader~* View Post
A router can only forward a single port to another single port of a single IP. Thats correct so far. Why would you foward 2 ports? You have to setup the port forwarding-part of my tutorial only to the PC with the databse. Not twice or so. But remember, your second PC still needs the outgoing firewall rule on 3306 though. Incoming shouldn't be neccessary.
If you have 2 PCs (lets's call them A and B) and e.g. your databse is on PC A currently you will need this:

MySQL --- running on ---> PC A (port 3306 forwarded in router)<--- network connection --> PC B

The settings in the mysql.ini are the same for both PCs if you run them in the same network. If they are connected by internet use the "***.ddns.net" as host. Everything else again the same.

Hope you get the idea. Was that unclear in the guide? If so I may adapt it

P.S.: Don't try to use another port because FishBot uses 3306 by default and there is no option to change it. Would be easy to implement but unneccessary as well
Thank you so much! Its working now. Your guide is awesome, my understanding not that much. I thougt i have to install everything on every computer. But just copying settings.ini and mysql.inf is great. So maybe you can add a sentence that you dont have to install everything on the second computer. But the most users will understand it, just me not Thanks!!
Old 10/06/2014, 21:38   #941

elite*gold: 35
little question:
how much bots can I run on an i7-3770 processor?
using ssd, idc about ram, I could go and buy some, cause it's not that expensive... currently 18gb ram and hosting 18 bots...

just curious, if I can run more with that processor... if so, I would go and buy some more ram
Old 10/06/2014, 22:37   #942

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter213 View Post
little question:
how much bots can I run on an i7-3770 processor?
using ssd, idc about ram, I could go and buy some, cause it's not that expensive... currently 18gb ram and hosting 18 bots...

just curious, if I can run more with that processor... if so, I would go and buy some more ram
30 should run fine with 32 gb ram
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2014, 01:31   #943

Do I have to use the version of windows XP that is linked or can i use a diffrent version?
Old 10/07/2014, 02:12   #944

nice , thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2014, 10:08   #945

elite*gold: 35
[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by shieldzz View Post
Do I have to use the version of windows XP that is linked or can i use a diffrent version?

you can also use other os like win7... I can recommend win7 tiny

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref