Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Old   #886

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaple View Post
A Little confused, First post says its only a level 1-15 bot, but a few time sin the thread its stated to be a 1-30? Can this be configured to go until 30?
No just 1-15.

Old   #887

For the database version: Do i have to install everything on Master VM or on the main Computer?

Old   #888

elite*gold: 150
I just PM'd Blue Star, but figured I'd post here as well. I'm looking for someone to setup our system on a database setup and reclone all my bots with a *new* bot base (I am having issues with black screens sometimes and I think it's the OS on the bot which I cloned them all from).

To be clear:
-4 Total Machines need setup, they all have VMware and teamviewer and are running fine right now.
-I want to go to a database setup, I currently use a shared txt file that I cut/paste accounts onto each bot with.
-All the machines are high end, 4960x, 4770k all with samsung 840 pros or samsung evo's (512GB), all have at least 32GB of ram. Some are connected wirelessly to my network but I have a high end router and a good connection.

I have never setup a database, but I'm tech savvy and could figure it out. I just don't have time right now to set it up with my current full time job.

PM me or skype me. I should be on/off all day today.

Thanks!
Old   #889

elite*gold: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2bot View Post
I have never setup a database, but I'm tech savvy and could figure it out. I just don't have time right now to set it up with my current full time job.
Read through already? Try it on a small system frist to check if you understood everything without destroying your current service. It's so simple, you don't even need to understand what you're doing (but I would advise it of course ). If you have all your machines in the same network you can skip the second spoiler. The 6th spoiler about order tracking is also optional. You can add me on Skype if you still got questions, but I not be online most of the time till monday.
I don't setup the database completely for anyone btw. Just offering some help

Old   #890

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~EliteTrader~* View Post
Read through already? Try it on a small system frist to check if you understood everything without destroying your current service. It's so simple, you don't even need to understand what you're doing (but I would advise it of course ). If you have all your machines in the same network you can skip the second spoiler. The 6th spoiler about order tracking is also optional. You can add me on Skype if you still got questions, but I not be online most of the time till monday.
I don't setup the database completely for anyone btw. Just offering some help
I know you want to set mine up for me elite I can feel it :P

I saw your instructions, they are great, but I just don't have the time right now. I'm barely treading water with all the cloning and stuff lately due to patches.
Old   #891

Is it working?
Old   #892

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0rd1nh0br View Post
Is it working?
The ref bot is working just fine, if that is what you refer to..
Old   #893

I can confirm the issue opening the fnatic bundle instead of buying xp boost.

Also the nextgame1 is not working smoothly for me, at least one vm need to relog into lol each game, it's like 10% of the times all machines dosnt need to relog. Is it only me having so much problems at game end?
Old   #894

I am experiencing this issue when it tries to click on profile to check the level.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Code:
2014-10-04 08:09:58 : Here we go again. Bot is running. tL32Tk0DHSkcK28
2014-10-04 08:10:01 : Starting patcher
2014-10-04 08:10:21 : Server is : Offline
2014-10-04 08:10:25 : Starting client
2014-10-04 08:10:39 : Logging in
2014-10-04 08:10:41 : Typing login data
2014-10-04 08:10:44 : Logging in...
2014-10-04 08:10:52 : Checking if new acc is pulled
2014-10-04 08:11:07 : Succesfuly logged into lol client
2014-10-04 08:11:07 : Closing Dxtory
2014-10-04 08:11:08 : Entered main lobby
2014-10-04 08:11:13 : Entering current account profile info
I've figured it out. It's the old client look. I have no idea why it was looking like that, while other VMs were not. Weird stuff.
Old   #895

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 132/0/0
Guys, what OS are you using with fish bot? I'm using Tiny 7 and I feel like switching. Need some ideas here.
Old   #896

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by d122002 View Post
Guys, what OS are you using with fish bot? I'm using Tiny 7 and I feel like switching. Need some ideas here.
I am using the same OS, why do you want to switch?
Old   #897

if I want to make 100 ref for myself should I use Vpn? and if yes when? only when registering or also when botting?
Old   #898

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdark4 View Post
if I want to make 100 ref for myself should I use Vpn? and if yes when? only when registering or also when botting?
I am going to say no. (Others may have other opinions) But I have a ref service I do not use a VPN, and everything is fine. I know quite a few people who also do not use VPN. If you are just making 100 refs for your own personal account you have nothing to worry about. Ive done thousands for friends/customers/myself and no bans. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter213 View Post
I am using the same OS, why do you want to switch?

I think because Blue Star uses Windows XP and it runs stable which technically we should all use if it is running stable since Windows XP uses less resources. At the same time I think it is more personal preference, I am sticking with win 7 tiny.
Old   #899

I tried xp and w7 tiny is working better for me.
Old   #900

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 132/0/0
idk, I have couple of issues. The biggest issue is that in tiny 7, something seems to be missing.. like when i try to move something in desktop it'll say ~~ is not found.. so I can't use a bat file to start fish bot automatically and stuff like that.

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref