Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylee06 View Post
trojan detected on updater.exe
would´t rather download it

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.




Can you please upload the newest version without updater?
that's the point of making updater not to do it manualy every time...



GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
I used to have no idea about virtual machines. Thanks to you I am a master now. After 2 days...
My first try - One slave acc drop from the game and didnt reconnect. After the game other slave got "another instance of the launcher is running. do you want to terminate it?" error and stuck there.

I gave more RAM to the VMs. (1GB to 1.5GB)
I made the video settings lowest. Now trying again.

I have a question. I have i5 proccessor and 8 GB RAM. 3 VMs using 4.5GB Ram. Can I play WoW while bot is running?

Second try - worked well and the 2nd game started. I dont know why but one of the VMs is running too slow. They are all the same. I just created one and cloned it.


ozgunozen is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
First, let me say thanks to Blue_Star for the great work. I have the bot up and running in 3 VMs after re-installing with XP to get the bot to start the match.

It seems like it is gaining XP at a really slow rate. All three accounts are level 11 which might be part of the problem. Each match takes about 13-14 mins, ends in a defeat and I am only getting 20xp per loss (without XP boost). Is this what the rest of you are seeing or am I still doing something wrong?

Again, thanks for all the insightful posts in this thread.
blargbotash is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 12
****, and here I thought I had to write a bot myself because NHC was so slow on the updates.

Thank you so much Blue Star, you gifted my gf a few evenings I will spend with her instead of bugfixing autoit code

Great work!


Phrixotrichus is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
when i get home i will try this out! is it safe? and is it only for custom?
DrGlaDer is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by blargbotash View Post
First, let me say thanks to Blue_Star for the great work. I have the bot up and running in 3 VMs after re-installing with XP to get the bot to start the match.

It seems like it is gaining XP at a really slow rate. All three accounts are level 11 which might be part of the problem. Each match takes about 13-14 mins, ends in a defeat and I am only getting 20xp per loss (without XP boost). Is this what the rest of you are seeing or am I still doing something wrong?

Again, thanks for all the insightful posts in this thread.
well it's best to start bot from 15 lvl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixotrichus View Post
Damn, and here I thought I had to write a bot myself because NHC was so slow on the updates.

Thank you so much Blue Star, you gifted my gf a few evenings I will spend with her instead of bugfixing autoit code

Great work!
glad to hear that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGlaDer View Post
when i get home i will try this out! is it safe? and is it only for custom?
go on and leave comment, safe you mean ban for using bot? no way to detect
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 1
This is strange since I started the bot ip poland tried to connect it on my steam account. According skype you live in poland
cedricdu94 is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedricdu94 View Post
This is strange since I started the bot ip poland tried to connect it on my steam account. According skype you live in poland

GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #144

 
elite*gold: 51
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 485
Received Thanks: 69
Able to work from linux os?
Halfbax is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
not designed for, not tested
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #146

 
elite*gold: 51
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 485
Received Thanks: 69
Is it on the "ToDo-list" ? That woulde be awesome my friend
Halfbax is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
can you get ip banned from riot? and what type of gamemodes does the bot support?
DrGlaDer is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 4
I test it and it works wonderful. But, I want something. Could please do a 5v5 version of it ? In Turkey server, there is no 3v3 co-op mode. Therefore, I can't use this bot on Turkey server.

Congratulations and thank you for this awesome bot!
yabik is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 1
It's work but exp is very slow
cedricdu94 is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 6
Work good, now update every riot patch and you can do great bussines, ty ˇˇˇ


sirde is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with Cheat Engine Code
download Equipment used in Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with CE Code : Cheat Engine 6.1 or 6.2 Your Browser (tested on firefox) ...
10 Replies - Facebook
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO....
4 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) Example that is in the source, stigma guards LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Well People search...
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.