Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Old   #736

elite*gold: 0
Indeed I dont have updater.exe o.O in vm folder

i have the following issue "Empty accounts.txt" But I have wrote everything in this account with 6 of my accounts/password. Is it because i'm on turkey server? I wrote like this:

myacc1:mypass1:tr
myacc2:mypass2:tr
myacc6:mypass6:tr

Old   #737

The Black Market: 274/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaksky2511 View Post
Indeed I dont have updater.exe o.O in vm folder

i have the following issue "Empty accounts.txt" But I have wrote everything in this account with 6 of my accounts/password. Is it because i'm on turkey server? I wrote like this:

myacc1:mypass1:tr
myacc2:mypass2:tr
myacc6:mypass6:tr
first of I don't know if it will work with turkey language, you need to change patcher and client language to english so it could work, second empty accounts.txt, well check if your shared folder leads into bots folder

Old   #738

Thanks for your answer, I put my client in en_gb yes. I'm giving you a feedback as soon as possible !!
Old   #739

if win xp is used, how many mb of ram suffice for a vm to run the bot and league of legends?

Old   #740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
if win xp is used, how many mb of ram suffice for a vm to run the bot and league of legends?
300 should be enough, heard that ppl also use 300 with win7 tiny
Old   #741

status : Max lvl is 15? It doesnt work, I launch the game on each VM, then I launch fish bot.exe and my game EXIT with the message "status : Max lvl is 15" I put lvl 30 but i change for 15.

And then I have this message when I use updater.exe on VM "Something is messed up ! check settings.ini if there is login info ! possible wrong section and id in config.ini or bot pulled empty line post on forum including screenshot from settings.ini configurated.inib and config.ini

When I put lvl 30, nothing happens when I press Fish Bot.exe, a file appear and dissapear on my screen name version.ini

How do you know when the update is done?
Old   #742

i think you have a systemwith i7 4770k if i recall you latest posts... you wrote that you could do 36 vms win xp or 30? doe sit work stable?
Old   #743

Quote:
status : Max lvl is 15? It doesnt work, I launch the game on each VM, then I launch fish bot.exe and my game EXIT with the message "status : Max lvl is 15" I put lvl 30 but i change for 15.

And then I have this message when I use updater.exe on VM "Something is messed up ! check settings.ini if there is login info ! possible wrong section and id in config.ini or bot pulled empty line post on forum including screenshot from settings.ini configurated.inib and config.ini

When I put lvl 30, nothing happens when I press Fish Bot.exe, a file appear and dissapear on my screen name version.ini
first of all this bot does not level account to more then 15+ and will not work with accounts level 15+
dunno if you seen tutorial video but you have totaly no idea about this bot and you even can't read first post ?

you don't run bot after logginig in by yoursefl... check out first post to get info how all that shit works...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
i think you have a systemwith i7 4770k if i recall you latest posts... you wrote that you could do 36 vms win xp or 30? doe sit work stable?
work stable with 30, didn't test stability with 36
Old   #744

Are you serious ? I asked you yesterday how long to go 1-30 and you said 6/8 days, and now you say it doenst work with account 15+

I watch your tutorial on youtube and you don't even say it will be only for under level 15 account. And i read this, where do you said it will be for under levell 15 account ???????????:

Functions:
- buying xp bost
- taking new acc if got max lvl
- support dxtory (extreme cpu saving, 3 FPS or lower)
- kill eachother in game (stats more like real player)
- buying items ig (well still need to work on it)
- win XP friendly (less resources: RAM)
- balanced winning (if team 1 won first game next win goes to team 2)
- real looking names for your refs
- database version with live tracking order for customers
- public queue and minimum 1 VM to use (BETA)
- yes, you are right it will be FREE

Requirements:
- Vmware workstation
- League of Legends game
- Windows (sry no mac support)
- resolution 1024x768
Old   #745

Quote:
Are you serious ? I asked you yesterday how long to go 1-30 and you said 6/8 days, and now you say it doenst work with account 15+

I watch your tutorial on youtube and you don't even say it will be only for under level 15 account. And i read this, where do you said it will be for under levell 15 account ???????????:

Functions:
- buying xp bost
- taking new acc if got max lvl
- support dxtory (extreme cpu saving, 3 FPS or lower)
- kill eachother in game (stats more like real player)
- buying items ig (well still need to work on it)
- win XP friendly (less resources: RAM)
- balanced winning (if team 1 won first game next win goes to team 2)
- real looking names for your refs
- database version with live tracking order for customers
- public queue and minimum 1 VM to use (BETA)
- yes, you are right it will be FREE

Requirements:
- Vmware workstation
- League of Legends game
- Windows (sry no mac support)
- resolution 1024x768
Sir are you serious ?

Quote:
Fish Bot is back as a free referral bot (0-15) download below
Did i wrote that it does level to 30 ? Or did I just simply answered your question about leveling account with bots to 30 ?
Old   #746

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 132/0/0
Hey, I think I posted this earlier.. but some of my vms are crashing during load (I think). I checked the log.log file and the last thing is Game is loading.. The vm sits at desktop and does nothing when they crash. Can you make a fix so that it restarts fish bot when it does happen?
Old   #747

Quote:
Originally Posted by d122002 View Post
Hey, I think I posted this earlier.. but some of my vms are crashing during load (I think). I checked the log.log file and the last thing is Game is loading.. The vm sits at desktop and does nothing when they crash. Can you make a fix so that it restarts fish bot when it does happen?
bot should restart after some time anyway, did you wait some time to see if it will restart ?
Old   #748

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 132/0/0
yeah, the bot is stuck forever until i restart it..I can see the fish bot icon in the notification area of task bar.. but it does not restart
Old   #749

Quote:
Originally Posted by d122002 View Post
yeah, the bot is stuck forever until i restart it..I can see the fish bot icon in the notification area of task bar.. but it does not restart
will look into it
Old   #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post

you pc is to weak to host 6 vms and bot is restarting before lol client will be opened..

try public queue
My computer is pretty good, i7 3770k, 8gb ram, 120gb ssd, hd 7770 GPU
and i was using NHC before running 10 bots with win7 fine

i will try reinstalling the bot by zero

EDIT:
Hey man i think i know what is the problem. I'm trying to run the bots in BR server and he is not launching the game because he dont see it as online:

I'm running the BR server but with the language in english so it should work
Is there anything you (or me) can do about it?

Because i installed and reinstalled the bot like 3~4 times in diferents VM and its always the same problem, he opens launcher, keeps staring at it, then closes and repeat.

EDIT2: i opened bot in NA and it works fine. The problem is definitly the server (BR)
IS there anyway to fix it ?

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref