Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Reply
 
Old   #286
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,607
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
Some of my bots stuck at "checking account" They press on the FAQ Button inside LoL client.
post screen with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelosaurus View Post
Hey guys i have the same error with the 156 etc.
Acc is like qwqw:12121:euw but still dont wortk..
section and id is right to
if your section and id in confing.ini inside vm are ok the shared folders paht is wrong
bot simply cannot acces settings.ini or can't find proper section or line in it


Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
Is there a way that the Bot buys 3 Days boost. I think it buys 1-2 days because 250 RP left.
already been asked to do it, guess will change it today to buy 3 days



GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #287

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post

already been asked to do it, guess will change it today to buy 3 days
Thank you


ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #288
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
If i have the same icon summoner like here You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

BOT can end account at 10 lvl without problem ?
masterrr12 is offline  
Old   #289
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,607
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrr12 View Post
If i have the same icon summoner like here You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

BOT can end account at 10 lvl without problem ?
yes

what server are you doing refs on ?
was sure I fixed it even before I release bot, as you can see lol client have old look so that's the problem


GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #290

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
I am on EUW.

Bot can also handle with other summoner icon or?
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #291
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 82/7/19
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 446
Hey, I posted before a time the error 156, and i think the error in in code because he dont replace the league of legends Path with the Orginal path:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

It german Windows but taht means taht he dont find c/riot games, but taht is not my lol path. Yesi saved the .ini data and my accounts are right
♛Wolf♛ is offline  
Old   #292
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,607
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
I am on EUW.

Bot can also handle with other summoner icon or?
summoner icon doesn't matter at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♛Wolf♛ View Post
Hey, I posted before a time the error 156, and i think the error in in code because he dont replace the league of legends Path with the Orginal path:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

It german Windows but taht means taht he dont find c/riot games, but taht is not my lol path. Yesi saved the .ini data and my accounts are right
as for the error opening c>lol folder will change it to some other like c>windows bot just need it to do alt+tab if game goes black screen

as for you problem with 156 error I can see you have configurated set to 0 and empty id and section, that tells me you have invalid shared folders I guess
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #293

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
How can I get the new client back for the "checking Level" fix?
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #294
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 82/7/19
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 446
1. I dont want to install League of legends on every Vm, because taht costs me a lot of space.

2. You say taht I have invalid sharded Folders, how can that be and waht you mean. because GhostLol function over the shared Folders.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

mfg
♛Wolf♛ is offline  
Old   #295
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,607
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
How can I get the new client back for the "checking Level" fix?
this is bot related, fixing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♛Wolf♛ View Post
1. I dont want to install League of legends on every Vm, because taht costs me a lot of space.

2. You say taht I have invalid sharded Folders, how can that be and waht you mean. because GhostLol function over the shared Folders.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

mfg
1 you can use 1 lol for many vms should work why not

2 you shared folders path need to leed exact into BOTS folder check video (make another shared folder into bots folder)
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♛Wolf♛ View Post
1. I dont want to install League of legends on every Vm, because taht costs me a lot of space.

2. You say taht I have invalid sharded Folders, how can that be and waht you mean. because GhostLol function over the shared Folders.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

mfg
Shared folders are sometimes buggy. What I have found in the past is even though everything is set up correctly just turn off your VM. Delete the shared folder and make it again. Usually solves any shared folder issues for me, using any bot.
Elevate Gaming is offline  
Old   #297
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 82/7/19
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 446
I know it is a littel bit buggy, but if the Bot runs then it runs. Normaly I just want to do 100 reffs in 2 weeks du gift me.

then too fish dev:

1.you said taht i have installed lol on the c folder but c folder is my windows main folder or not ?
2.if I create a other shared folder then will you bot confused because of the drive-letters.

I will try it .


edit : lol

In my config.ini i just deledt the "GJF=0" and the bot start my league of legends
But i got spammed in all 10 sec with the c/riot games error
♛Wolf♛ is offline  
Old   #298
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,607
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



Thank you
updated, if you still have it pls report it and try to go to

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.106\deploy

and look fore theme.properties if you don't have it copy paste from other vm and if you have it change what's inside to:
themeConfig=,lolBrand,parchment
if still doesn't help :
themeConfig=loginShurimacrest,lolBrand,parchment
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #299
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
So, after a few noob mistakes, I finally got the bot working with 6 VM's. Ive gotta say I am very impressed with this bot. Works very smoothly, I like the finished accounts table layout. Looks very nice, also the fact that bots all run around and do things in the map make it quite unique and original. CPU usage is nice too, I will be configuring more rooms in a little while.

Awesome job on this bot Blue Star.
Elevate Gaming is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #300
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 82/7/19
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 446
i think the main bot work now, but a other Problem

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


♛Wolf♛ is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with Cheat Engine Code
download Equipment used in Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with CE Code : Cheat Engine 6.1 or 6.2 Your Browser (tested on firefox) ...
10 Replies - Facebook
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO....
4 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) Example that is in the source, stigma guards LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Well People search...
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.