Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Reply
 
Old   #436
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
Just out of curiosity - in the future are you planning on adding more features (level 1-30?) and are you going to make this a paid bot? I'd buy it!



Elevate Gaming is offline  
Old   #437
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
1.0.0.20 is out:

added error handler (for 164 error)
basic checker to restart bot if "attempting to recconect" forever story, will do better

and my worker is doing FULL SETUP paid 5-10 euro (don't rage me I'm just writing his offer here) contact via skype

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
Just out of curiosity - in the future are you planning on adding more features (level 1-30?) and are you going to make this a paid bot? I'd buy it!

1-30 is only for my personal use and it's not going out so far(don't bother it's not included in this bot code)
I won't make it paid cuz someone will crack it one way or another

If you wanna support my work pls donate


GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #438
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
I am using ur recommend game.cfg...

All games while 17-19 minutes. When they surr..

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
masterrr12 is offline  
Old   #439
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
I see two points captured now O_o strange
you change it to read only ?


GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #440
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
I see two points captured now O_o strange
you change it to read only ?
read only is marked.
masterrr12 is offline  
Old   #441
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 168
Received Thanks: 4
i can pay for the configuration in my 2 pcs ! lol
who wants the job ? :P
Marcelmalakian is offline  
Old   #442
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelmalakian View Post
i can pay for the configuration in my 2 pcs ! lol
who wants the job ? :P
Skype me.
A lot of work = 10/pc
Little work = 5/pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrr12 View Post
read only is marked.
sorry not rly into it going to sleep cya
as I can see it's related to bot can't find pixed to say im team 1 not 2
most possible is smth ****** up with game
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #443
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 168
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
Skype me.
A lot of work = 10/pc
Little work = 5/pc


sorry not rly into it going to sleep cya
as I can see it's related to bot can't find pixed to say im team 1 not 2
most possible is smth ****** up with game
Thanks, ill add you soon !
Marcelmalakian is offline  
Old   #444
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrr12 View Post
read only is marked.
1 more are they moving to enemy base from start or not ? leave info will check @morning
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #445
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
1 more are they moving to enemy base from start or not ? leave info will check @morning
yea and die.
masterrr12 is offline  
Old   #446
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
this is the same error
if you are new to bot it will be best to start with a fresh clean BOTS folder from download (just add accs to accounts.txt) then just edit config like on your screen on MASTER VM reclone run bot and should be fine

NEXTGAME=1 now seems to be working flawless for me

later I will do better setup video
I did the 16 vms setup like 3 times, sometimes it go smooth and with no problem but i had this error with the same steps and setup with no reason, when u have these error you just neeed to go in the setings file and set accounts for the machines manually and it will work fine.
KrakenCoaching is offline  
Old   #447
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
So i have the most updated version of the bot and I still have the error where it starts clicking and randomly opening stuff. Ive watched it, it seems to have this error when the bot minimises the client before all the other bots in the room minimise too. More specifically, it will sometimes minimise as soon as the bots enter the game.



EDIT

Again this problem has occured where the bot minimises client during champ select therefore one of them does not lock in champ and it just makes the countdown go down to 0 before starting match

Elevate Gaming is offline  
Old   #448
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 2
how does the finished html works? Can we select like time end or something? Are un planing on lets us chose more info or w/e?

Also if we delete the fnished.html will it create a new one? so we can have there the full delivery?

Great work btw! Just a little fixes and it's perfect!

Where is the nextgame settings?
KrakenCoaching is offline  
Old   #449
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
So i have the most updated version of the bot and I still have the error where it starts clicking and randomly opening stuff. Ive watched it, it seems to have this error when the bot minimises the client before all the other bots in the room minimise too. More specifically, it will sometimes minimise as soon as the bots enter the game.



EDIT

Again this problem has occured where the bot minimises client during champ select therefore one of them does not lock in champ and it just makes the countdown go down to 0 before starting match

minimizing during champ select O_o bot don't have code to do shuch thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakenCoaching View Post
how does the finished html works? Can we select like time end or something? Are un planing on lets us chose more info or w/e?

Also if we delete the fnished.html will it create a new one? so we can have there the full delivery?

Great work btw! Just a little fixes and it's perfect!

Where is the nextgame settings?
now you have finished folder, you need to add it by yourself
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #450
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
I still have problem with time in game... Do u have any solution for fix it ?


masterrr12 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with Cheat Engine Code
download Equipment used in Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with CE Code : Cheat Engine 6.1 or 6.2 Your Browser (tested on firefox) ...
10 Replies - Facebook
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO....
4 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) Example that is in the source, stigma guards LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Well People search...
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.