Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Reply
 
Old   #301
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♛Wolf♛ View Post
I know it is a littel bit buggy, but if the Bot runs then it runs. Normaly I just want to do 100 reffs in 2 weeks du gift me.

then too fish dev:

1.you said taht i have installed lol on the c folder but c folder is my windows main folder or not ?
2.if I create a other shared folder then will you bot confused because of the drive-letters.

I will try it .


edit : lol

In my config.ini i just deledt the "GJF=0" and the bot start my league of legends
But i got spammed in all 10 sec with the c/riot games error
your path to lol should look like:
path="C:\VMWare\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends"

stright to the folder with lol.launcher.admin

then add other shared folders straight to BOTS folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♛Wolf♛ View Post
i think the main bot work now, but a other Problem

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
check config.ini on all vms somewhere they are the same or you have turned on all vms in same time and bot might took same acc 2 times (check settings.ini)

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
So, after a few noob mistakes, I finally got the bot working with 6 VM's. Ive gotta say I am very impressed with this bot. Works very smoothly, I like the finished accounts table layout. Looks very nice, also the fact that bots all run around and do things in the map make it quite unique and original. CPU usage is nice too, I will be configuring more rooms in a little while.

Awesome job on this bot Blue Star.

Thank you

-------------------------

Will change bot later today to buy 3 day boost, report bugs and ideas, cya later



GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #302
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 82/7/19
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 445
Quote:
your path to lol should look like:
path="C:\VMWare\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends"
To do taht i need to install lol on all Vm ?


♛Wolf♛ is offline  
Old   #303
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♛Wolf♛ View Post
To dot taht i need to install lol on all Vm ?
sry my bad.

this should be you path when you set up your shared folder to lol client
"C:\VMWare\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends"

then inside VM go to my computer open that new disc and copy that path, should be smth like X:\League of Legends or w/e
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #304
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. Help pls dont work in Tiny w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
sry my bad.

this should be you path when you set up your shared folder to lol client
"C:\VMWare\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends"

then inside VM go to my computer open that new disc and copy that path, should be smth like X:\League of Legends or w/e
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacak157 View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. Help pls dont work in Tiny w7
Pls say how to fix. or i have to download another windows iso? ://


kacak157 is offline  
Old   #305
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacak157 View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. Help pls dont work in Tiny w7





Pls say how to fix. or i have to download another windows iso? ://
this might be result of interupted download as well

check if you antivirus is blocking it
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #306
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
this might be result of interupted download as well

check if you antivirus is blocking it
No. Tried 3 times on my pc and shared and dont worked and i also tried directly download on vmware clone but dont work too. Can u give torrent link of your windows iso? or give me name. TinyXP?
kacak157 is offline  
Old   #307
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacak157 View Post
No. Tried 3 times on my pc and shared and dont worked and i also tried directly download on vmware clone but dont work too. Can u give torrent link of your windows iso? or give me name. TinyXP?
I use normal XP
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #308
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
I use normal XP
bit? sp?
kacak157 is offline  
Old   #309
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
Im sorry in advance if this has been asked before, but can I have LoL shared instead of installed on each vm? my ssd space is limited so It would be very beneficial for me.

Thanks in advance!
Konceptz is offline  
Old   #310
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacak157 View Post
bit? sp?
32, 2 or 3 w/e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konceptz View Post
Im sorry in advance if this has been asked before, but can I have LoL shared instead of installed on each vm? my ssd space is limited so It would be very beneficial for me.

Thanks in advance!
yes it should work but remember to make shared folder stright into lol folder with lol.launcher.admin
and change config.ini inside vm and set path to lol folder (from shared folder, smth like Z:\League of Legends)


------------------------------------

updated cpu usage, previous was from 1-30

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

also changed now bot should buy 3 day boost
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #311
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 1
I get this whenever I try to use the updater You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
KoblizekDK is offline  
Old   #312
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoblizekDK View Post
I get this whenever I try to use the updater You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #313
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 5
this is or emubot with HDD? i7 3630qm 2x gt650m + 5400 rpm i will buy ssd but can i open 12 with hdd?
nuksws is offline  
Old   #314
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
I wonder what I've done wrong. I have LoL installed on VM and am not sharing it. I have accs in proper format, I have config.ini all set up. Any ideas?
KoblizekDK is offline  
Old   #315
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuksws View Post
this is or emubot with HDD? i7 3630qm 2x gt650m + 5400 rpm i will buy ssd but can i open 12 with hdd?
dunno wtf emubot ? 12 bot's with HDD, it's not possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoblizekDK View Post
I wonder what I've done wrong. I have LoL installed on VM and am not sharing it. I have accs in proper format, I have config.ini all set up. Any ideas?

your shared folder lead stright into BOTS folder?


GetYourSmurf is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with Cheat Engine Code
download Equipment used in Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with CE Code : Cheat Engine 6.1 or 6.2 Your Browser (tested on firefox) ...
10 Replies - Facebook
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO....
4 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) Example that is in the source, stigma guards LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Well People search...
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.