Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Old   #106

elite*gold: 5
I play suddenly with other players in coop mode oO

Old   #107

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIEnd View Post
Awesome. Are you planning on making the account system like NHC's? Honestly, that is a low-effort and high-efficiency method of handling accounts.

By that, I mean, do you plan on having a setup like NHC's where I can have all of the VM's read from a global "accounts.txt" file and dump used/finished accounts to "used.txt"?
I will try to get 1 accounts.txt for all PC's you have but will see about that if thats possible w/o miles of code

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac4lol View Post
that might happen only if slaves accepted but they failed to "load" into the invite room

Old   #108

FIRST of all u should handle it that ur bot always crashes after a while, before u starting do anything else... to run a bot stable is more important then anything else, and sorry sir, ur bot is not running stable ! Maybe for 1 hour or 2 but not even for 4-5 hours and thats what we want, nothing else!

If this works, u can start getting money for ur bot and start getting rich. And then u can "play" with any new things u wanna try
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekalicious View Post
FIRST of all u should handle it that ur bot always crashes after a while, before u starting do anything else... to run a bot stable is more important then anything else, and sorry sir, ur bot is not running stable ! Maybe for 1 hour or 2 but not even for 4-5 hours and thats what we want, nothing else!

If this works, u can start getting money for ur bot and start getting rich. And then u can "play" with any new things u wanna try
mb more info pls ? it's beta sir so and for me bot is running stable at lastest version since 2 days

Old   #110

elite*gold: 74
update ur first post... 64 bit compatible? (system)

32 bit colour where can i set that?
what does it exactly do? is vm needed?
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujijiji View Post
64 bit compatible? (system)

not rly, but did not test it is designed for vm's only so 32 bit OS on them cuz its all what they need

in properties ?
Old   #112

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Quote:
Blue_Star:
that might happen only if slaves accepted but they failed to "load" into the invite room
this also happens to me constantly. i have probably already received many reports. can you provide it with a password? so the bots ONLY come in?
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujijiji View Post
update ur first post... 64 bit compatible? (system)

what does it exactly do? is vm needed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myafk View Post
Hey. I put a bot on 3 virtual machines. Introduced in configs account and password, but when the bot tries to log in, he writes first account name letter 'a', that is, if I specify the account name 'test', bot writes 'atest'.
Sorry for my bad English.
try to mark "remember name" option and login manualy then log out and see if it remembers your name, if it does try running bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbam1986 View Post
this also happens to me constantly. i have probably already received many reports. can you provide it with a password? so the bots ONLY come in?
will make it that way that it will be only play with live ppl if you fail with settings.ini
Old   #114

Hi Guys,

Here are mi test results.

If the bot login successfull but doesnt start the match and invite could one of this, of all XD:
- LOL Client in a lenguage different from english, (make sure of locale.cfg en rads/systems it's in en_gb)
- The Client it's unable to read settings.ini, from each vm open settings share file and make some changes, save, then undo changes and save again.. this may be done from all the vm.
- Make sure that the slave bots(id=2,id=3) are in the list friend of the host bot(id=1).
- My first vm lab have a Sata disk, the performance it's poor, the game almost 3fps. the vm have slow performance so the client cant click start match. how to solve, buy a SSD disk, on my system speed up from 3fps to 60fps. and the clients doesnt have performance problems all run smoothly.

that's all for now.. thanks blue_star for your amazing work. for the rest,, if doesn't work for you and you are not intended to perform different test, go away.. go in peace..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #115

will it work with my mac pro? how do i do it?
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan9879 View Post
will it work with my mac pro? how do i do it?
Nop because the vm software, but always you can boot from bootcamp with your favority windozen and install vmw 10.1.
Old   #117

elite*gold: 35
Getting the update fail after the game ends, any solutions?
Old   #118

restart vm repair game reinstal, whole vm and download game from 0
Old   #119

Don't know what i'm doing wrong, re-installed os twice now, still doesn't hit "Start game" when all three get into the lobby.
Old   #120

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
restart vm repair game reinstal, whole vm and download game from 0
i did all that and i'm still getting the error:\

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref